Seven

Unrequited
Hyuk POV~
 
Hyuk wasn't too happy about the next game. Mostly because, in order for the outcome to not seem suspicious he had to take a serious hit for team Neo. Better him than his Hongbin though.
 
"Hyukkie and I took one item from all of us and put them in my bag." Hyuk watched Hongbin pull a backpack they had hidden earlier out from under the couch. "Everyone pick one and we'll reveal the game after that."
 
Hyuk goes first and pulls out the mathbook he knew belonged to Ravi. Once Ravi knew what the game was he would be pissed. Hyuk wasn't going to make his boyfriend deal with that drama.
 
"Looks like I'm paired with Wonshik. So I'll take my item out too." Hyuk digs in the bag until he finds his student ID. He passes the bag to Ken who pulls out Hongbin's underwear.
 
"Jaehwan!" Hongbin gasps and grabs his , shoving them in his pocket, blushing. Hyuk and Ken giggle. Hongbin should have known better than to trust Ken into getting the objects from their dorm for the game. Ken was closet ert.
 
"Mine are in here too." Ken laughs as he pulls out his own spiderman boxers, throwing them at Hongbin who screams and ducks away from it.
 
"Well..." N looks at the bag and then at Leo. "It looks like we're teamed up..." N pulls a little plush pig out of the bag and hands it to Leo before pulling out his own item, a glittery ceramic ballerina.
 
"Wait!" Ravi starts to object but Hongbin stands up and talks over him, not giving him the chance to ruin it.
 
"Wonshik, Sanghyuk... Please enter the bathroom so we may begin our new game. Seven minutes in heaven." He smiles sweetly and Hyuk stands up. More like seven minutes in hell...
 
"No point in fighting it Wonshik. Just come on." Hyuk grabs Ravi by the arm and drags him to the bathroom. This was going to .
 
Ravi POV~
 
"I'm not making out with you." Hyuk says as the door closes behind them. Ravi was barely paying attention. What was Leo going to do to N? He couldn't let it happen. He had to protect his friend.
 
"This is crap Sanghyuk." Ravi glares at the door. "I'm going back out there. You can sit in here with your bastard friend Taekwoon." He moves to leave but Hyuk slams him against the wall. "What the hell?!"
 
"Stop it Wonshik!" Hyuk growled as he stepped away from Ravi. "I know you're trying to protect Hakyeon but you're robbing him of the opportunity he's waited forever for. He loves Taekwoon. Not you. And Taekwoon has feelings for him. He just is scared of admitting it I think. So unless you want to hurt both Hakyeon and Jaehwan, just stop."
 
"I would never hurt Jaewhan. I love him." Ravi glares at Hyuk. Ken meant the world to him. They had fun and were always happy around each other. He couldn't be happier than he was when he snuggled Ken at night and covered him in kisses. How dare Hyuk imply otherwise.
 
"Then why fight so hard to keep Hakyeon to yourself?" Hyuk questions calmly. Ravi sighed. He knew what Hyuk meant. Maybe he was being a bad boyfriend. But he didn't want N to get hurt. N deserved better.
 
"So what do we do for the next five minutes?" Ravi finally relented. Hyuk shrugs and then smirks and hands Ravi a tube.
 
"We're going to need to buy more toothpaste." Hyuk informs Leo as the door opens a few minutes later. Ravi laughs as a glob of toothpaste falls off of the mirror from where they had used it to draw pictures of Hongbin and Ken as superheros.
 
Hongbin POV~
 
"We're up Jaehwannie." He holds Ken's hand and they skip to the bathroom door. Ken pinches Hongbin's as they go inside and Hongbin laughs.
 
"Hey." Hyuk yells after them as the door closes. "You can kiss but I'll beat you to death if you do more Jaehwan!" Hongbin blushes and shakes his head.
 
"Shut up Sanghyuk!" Hongbin calls back. Man he loved his boyfriend. Who else would tell their significant other that, for the sake of a game, they can have a make out session with their best friend?
 
Ken POV~
 
"Hey. You heard the man. Pucker up Binnie." Ken smiles and pulls Hongbin into a kiss. If Ravi got to keep touching on N and Hongbin had permission to kiss him then Ken might as well have some fun.
 
"Oh jeeze. Fine." Hongbin giggled and kisses Ken back. Ken loved that they were such good friends that they could have an impromptu make out session and not feel awkward when it was over.
 
He picked Hongbin up and set him down on the bathroom counter as he kisses him. Hongbin holds Ken's shoulders. And then Ken sees it. Their little present from their boyfriends. The best gift ever.
 
"That's spectacular!" Ken chuckles and Hongbin tries to turn to look at the mirror but Ken stops him. "You can look when we're done." Hongbin glared at him but Ken gave him a big, goofy grin and kissed him again.
 
Their kisses were clumsy and playful and a little messy but they were enjoying themselves. They moved apart when Hyuk opened the door and Hongbin finally turned to see the picture. Ken started laughing again as Hongbin cursed.
 
"Come on." Ken helps Hongbin off the counter and fixes his hair, turning to Hyuk. "Sorry man. I think I got your girlfriend pregnant. My bad." Ken and Hongbin giggle as they leave the bathroom.
 
"Not again!" Hyuk mock groans, shoving Ken playfully. "You gotta stop knocking her up man!" Now the tricky part. Getting Leo and N into the bathroom. N had been avoiding Leo since Ravi brought up the quiet man's girlfriend.
 
Leo POV~
 
He was scared to death of going in there with N. He knew he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off the pretty, tan boy. And he desperately needed to not do that... How could he stay with his girlfriend and be the son his parents wanted if he fell for N? He couldn't.
 
"Get in there you two." Hongbin demands. Leo notices N jump like he hadn't been paying attention.
 
"But... I..." N seemed reluctant. Leo wanted to beat Ravi to death for bringing up his dare and making N run away from Leo. He couldn't handle N avoiding him again so he got up and approached him.
 
"Hakyeon..." He pulled N to his feet and gripped his hand, pulling him into the bathroom with him. The door slammed behind them and Leo let N go.
 
"Don't look now Taekwoon... But Wonshikkie and Sanghyukkie may have made a mess..." N says quietly. Leo turned to the mirror and groaned, starting to clean the drying toothpaste up. He notices N starting to slide down the door to sit on the floor, putting his forehead on his knees like he was trying to hide.
 
"Nope." Leo pulled N back up and pushed him against the door, kissing him. He presses his hand against the door by N's head while his other hand held onto N's hip. At the moment he didn't care about his girlfriend or his parents. He just cared about the boy in front of him, the way kissing him made him feel more alive than he had in a really long time, and that for right now... It didn't matter who the guy N was in love with was. Because N was Leo's. Even if it was only for a few minutes.
 
N POV~
 
He hadn't wanted to go in there with Leo. He just wanted to leave. Why did they invite N to play anyway? They should have brought Leo's girlfriend to the dorms instead.
 
But when Leo kissed him, N's heart stopped. He tangled his fingers in Leo's hair, tugging slightly as their kisses got deeper and more passionate. His chest felt tight as Leo lifts him off the floor and N wraps his legs around Leo's hips.
 
"Hakyeon...?" Leo stopped kissing him, moving his hand from N's hip, sliding it up to brush moisture off of N's cheeks. N realizes for the first time that he's crying and a sob escapes him as he makes Leo put him back down.
 
"I-I'm sorry Taekwoon..." He turns away and opens the bathroom door. "Your girlfriend is lucky..." He bolts out of the dorm room before anyone can stop him. He just wanted to be alone. Why? Why did Leo have to make him feel this way when Leo was in love with a girl? If N didn't have a chance why was he bothering to let Leo keep hurting him this way... But N knew the truth. As long as there was a Leo, N would hopelessly belong to him. Even if Leo didn't want him as anything more than a doll to play with.