Wedding

Unrequited
No POV~
 
1 year later...
 
"Are you nervous?" Hongbin asks N as he fixes N's dress and hands him a bouquet of flowers.
 
"Don't be silly. I was born for this role. This is the most important day of my life." N giggles and finishes styling his wig. "Anyway. I'm dying to see Taek in a tuxedo. I bet he's dreamy. All manly and y."
 
"They're ready to begin." Ken comes into the room and spanks Hongbin playfully. "You ready for this Hakyeon?"
 
"Duh." N rolls his eyes and smiles. "At least Taek finally stopped resisting and agreed to this. I thought he never would." N, Hongbin, and Ken leave the room and meet with their boyfriends in the hallway of the church.
 
"You guys look cute." Hyuk comments and kisses his boyfriend's cheek. "The time has come."
 
"You ready for this Taekwoon?" Ravi questions as he offers his arm to Ken. "Probably not too late to run away screaming if you want."
 
"It is too late." N plays with Leo's hair, grinning. "You can't back out on me now sweetheart."
 
"No." Leo frowns as he answers Ravi's question and N giggles, batting at his shoulder.
 
"Come on Taek. It isn't every day you get to be the best man for your boyfriend's father." N grins and grabs Leo's arm. "While your boyfriend is your dad's maid of honor." He drags Leo down the aisle, pushing him to stand in his just as the wedding begins. Everyone was pretty sure the act of N dragging Leo down the aisle was exactly how N's own wedding was going to go.
 
After the ceremony N tackles a pouting Leo as he sits in the corner of the reception hall, sitting on his lap. He snuggles against him and kisses him. Leo remains pouty but wraps his arms around his boyfriend.
 
"I love you Taek." N smiles and wraps his arms around Leo's neck.
 
"I love you too Hakyeon." Leo rolls his eyes and presses his forehead against N's.
 
"Good. Now give your brother a big kiss." N goes to kiss Leo. Hongbin and Ken rush over to help a hysterically laughing N off of the floor as Hyuk and Ravi stop Leo from leaving the reception. Everyone knew N was going to be having a lot of fun with the brother jokes. Though technically N's dad had promised not to adopt Leo and Leo's dad had, unhappily, promised the same about N so that technically they'd never really be related. Leo was still having some minor issues with the jokes. But with time he would get used to it. N, on the other hand, was thrilled and would probably take.every available chance to tease Leo over it.
 
After they finished high school Hyuk and Hongbin got married. Their wedding was simple and romantic. It had inspired N to start pestering Leo.to propose.
 
A year after Hongbin and Hyuk were married N had bullied Leo into marriage as well. Their wedding was giant and extravagant and probably one of the biggest parties of the year. A lot of crying men had attented. N insisted on wearing a wedding dress he and Leo's dad had made together despite Leo's complaints. But Leo still thought he was beautiful.
 
Ravi made Ken wait until after college. Hongbin almost didn't attend their wedding when he heard the theme. Superheros. Naturally Ken was Spiderman. He had forced Ravi into being Superman. It was the funniest wedding anyone, but Hongbin, had ever seen.
 
Leo ended up taking over N's father's position at the school. N took over Leo's father's specialized clothing shop where he, Ken and Leo's dad, and sometimes Leo when he had time to spare, made beautiful clothes or costumes by hand to sell in their shop. Ravi became the school athletics coach and Hyuk was the school doctor. Hongbin decided to run the school cafe.
 
Ravi finally accepted Leo into their group and they all lived long lives. Full of ups and downs, sickness and health, fights and apologies. But that's life and they were all happy. Not a one would have traded the ones they loved for anyone else in the world. So I guess you could say they lived happily ever after.
 
-The End-
 
 
A/N: It's over! *cries forever* I hope the final chapter didn't let anyone down. <3 Thank you all for reading and subscribing and commenting. You guys are the best. Please look forward to my bonus /clean chapters. I love you guys~ Also what if I combine my Fantasy and Comedy themes? I know I got several requests for that and may have figured out how to do it.