Neo Clean

Unrequited
-During Kisses chapter-
 
Leo POV~
 
"This isn't you, Taekwoon. You have a girlfriend and the Taekwoon I know isn't a cheater. And I really like the Taekwoon I know... Even if he's a Taekwoon I can't have." N's words wouldn't leave his head. So after the beautiful boy finally left the bathroom Leo was already in turmoil. Seeing N emerge from a room thick with steam, his hair wet and messy, water droplets slowly rolling down soft, tan skin, wearing nearly nothing... That drove Leo insane.
 
Before he knew it, he was attacking N's lips with his own. He probably could have held onto his urges a little better if N hadn't decided to try to strip. He had really been fighting himself over his feelings and every day N only seemed to make it worse until Leo felt his resolve snap inside of him. He needed N. All of N.
 
N POV~
 
When Leo shoved him on the bed, N forgot he was supposed to be playing hard to get. He let Leo rain kisses over his face and neck and shoulders, gleefully playing with Leo's hair. It wasn't until Leo had ed the shirt N was wearing and began kissing N's chest that N understood where it was heading.
 
By that time, N had lost his will to back out. Something inside of him just wanted it to go as far as Leo would take it. He hadn't expected Leo to start tugging down his underwear.
 
Leo POV~
 
He strips N and kisses his hip bone gently before he starts to undress himself. He doesn't take long before he's kissing N again, running his hands slowly up and down his sides. N was gorgeous. N was perfect. And Leo wanted to memorize every bit of his soft skin.
 
N POV~
 
He was surprised that Leo had taken it that far. It was painful at first, which movies never warn you about. Neither had Hongbin or Ken. N would have to scold them for leaving him so unprepared.
 
At first it was a little clumsy and awkward as they tried to figure out what exactly they were doing. But rhe figured it out quick enough and in the end, N hadn't felt anything that incredible in his whole life. Leo really was good at everything.
 
Leo POV~
 
When they finish Leo lays next to N, reaching out to hold his hand as they pant heavily. N had his eyes closed with a smile on his perfect little face. Leo couldn't help himself, he scooted closer and gave N a sweet kiss, grabbing his shirt to wipe them both off.
 
He was more sure now than he had ever been. He loved N. Could he ever get his life back to how it was supposed to he after this slip up? N loved someone else anyway... But somehow none of those things mattered. All that mattered was what he had just shared with N, the man he loved.
 
N POV~
 
N snuggled close to Leo, trying to catch his breath. The rapid rise and fall of Leo's chest under his head and his quick paced heartbeat were a soothing lullaby. He felt so happy, so relaxed he could almost fall asleep in his arms.
 
N's plan for the night hadn't gone the way he had anticipated but maybe this was a development for the better. He didn't really care at the moment. N had made love to Leo. And now he was sore as hell and would probably walk weird for a while but it was worth it. Though all the sweat and whatnot had really seemed to ruin his shower...