Acceptance

Unrequited
Hongbin POV~
 
"Right now? It's kind of late Sanghyuk." Hongbin looks nervous as Ravi and Ken walk in.
 
"Hey he's moving like a person." Ken gestures at N. "Did something happen to him? Well... Again..."
 
"We're going to confront Taekwoon." Hyuk says simply as Hongbin watches N shoving on his jacket.
 
"I'm coming." Ravi grabs N's hand, starting to lead him out the door. "Jaehwan baby. You get to drive. Hakyeon do you think your dad will let us take his car?"
 
"We can take mine." N shrugs and looks at Hongbin. "Hongbin please. I need to know. Please." Hongbin sighed. As rude as it would be to show up so late, N did deserve to know why Leo used him.
 
"Fine. Let's go." Hongbin shakes his head and Ken hugs him exitedly, groping his slightly.
 
"Yay! Roadtrip!"
 
Hyuk POV~
 
"Wonshik you have to stand back and let Hakyeon take care of it okay?" Hyuk warns his violent friend as they got in the car. Ravi glared at him from the front seat as Ken drove.
 
"Maybe we shouldn't do this..." N sits in the back seat between Hyuk and Hongbin. "I should just accept that he hates me and move on with my life..." He seems to have lost his nerve. N just didn't realize Leo's feelings for him.
 
"No!" Hongbin and Ken yelled simultaneously at N.
 
"You deserve answers!" Hongbin shoves N gently.
 
"Leo needs to grow a pair of dingly danglies and tell you how he feels!" Ken blurts out. Hyuk shakes his head. He hoped his assumptions about Leo loving N had been right and that he hadn't just wanted a warm body to keep him company during school like Ravi assumed. If Hyuk had been wrong... Then he felt responsible for N's depression. And that would hurt.
 
Ken POV~
 
Leo lived in a quiet gated community where a lot of high price houses were. They hadn't exactly fenced in the place so Ken drove on the sidewalk for a moment to bypass the front gate security.
 
"Damn it Jaehwan!" Hongbin smacked the back of Ken's head when he made the car skid to a stop on Leo's lawn, causing everyone to jolt hard in their seats. There would probably be an abundance of bruising from seatbelts but Ken was positive it had looked awesome.
 
"This is what people do on missions you guys!" Ken laughs as they all get out of the car. "Get on in there Hakyeon!" He and Hongbin shove N toward the front door of Leo's house.
 
"I cant." N shakes his head and turns to go back to the car.
 
"Wonshik!" Ken points at his boyfriend. "Get him!"
 
Ravi POV~
 
Of course. Ravi had to be the one to drag N to the door and ring the stupid doorbell. Ken was lucky Ravi loved him because he doesn't want to sacrifice N to any more pain. He'd rather just kill Leo.
 
Leo's butler answers the door after a few minutes of Ravi ringing the door. He hesitates but sees the teens aren't going anywhere and goes to get Leo like Ravi had demanded. Leo shows up a few minutes later.
 
"Either you answer to him or you answer to me Jung Taekwoon. Your choice." He crosses his arms and glares Leo down. He didn't care if he wasn't supposed to get involved. N was going to get his answers.
 
Leo POV~
 
Oh god. N was there! N was at his house! This wasn't supposed to happen. He came here to get away from N. To see if, as long as N was out of sight, Leo could live a happy life as the person he was expected to be.
 
Not that it had been working out so well for him... N was all he thought about. Honestly Leo had already been debating coming out to his parents so he could go back to N. Especially after Hyuk's phone call.
 
But Leo wasn't willing to give up a happy life with his parents for someone who was in love with someone else. Even if the last night they spent together had been the best night of Leo's life. Even if he had never been happier.
 
"Hakyeon... I'm sorry..." Leo sighed, looking down at his feet, unable to meet N's beautiful eyes. That was when N slapped him.
 
N POV~
 
"Jung Taekwoon I hate you so much! Who does that to a person?!" N had felt scared to face Leo once they got in the car but when he saw Leo he got mad again. Really mad. How dare Leo use him and run away and then act like he was the one that should be upset.
 
"Hakyeon..." Leo was holding his cheek with a shocked expression on his face. Good. N hoped his slap hurt.
 
"You used me! Who do you think you are?! Who do you think I am?!" N felt himself shaking. He didn't know if it was from pain or anger.
 
"Hakyeon..." Leo tries to explain again but N's too upset to let him. If he just keeps yell then he won't back out of telling Leo how he feels.
 
"Shut up Taekwoon! I am not some object to play with while your girlfriend is away! I'm a human being with feelings and I have loved you since we were kids and you took advantage of me!" N takes a deep breath. He can feel tears starting to fall down his cheeks. "I... I won't bother you anymore. I'll stay away from you. I'm sorry." N turns to leave but Leo caught him by the wrist, pulling him against his chest, holding N while he cried.
 
"Hakyeon stop. Don't walk away from me..." Leo was shaking as he held onto N. "Do you really love me?"
 
"What does it matter when you could care less about me." N tries to push Leo away but he's hugging him too tightly.
 
"I care because I love you too..." Leo whispers before he leans down and kisses N gently.