Spin

Unrequited
Hyuk POV~
 
With Hongbin as his super secret informant on N's end, Hyuk had been keeping track of Leo and his tan friend. Since Leo had sent that text to Ravi, Leo had been quieter than usual and N hadn't mentioned Leo at all. After a week of both of them glancing nervously at each other when they thought the other wasn't looking, Hyuk had finally had enough.
 
They were morons and if they were going to get freaked out by each other and miss out on romance... Well Hyuk would have to fix that, wouldn't he? Even if Ravi would potentially hate him for it. But Ravi would get over it. If for no other reason than because Hyuk was better at math and Ravi hated homework.
 
That was how Hyuk and Hongbin had managed to stage a game night that weekend. Hongbin assured N that Leo would be gone. Hyuk told Leo that N had come down with a cold. And Hongbin enlisted Ken to make sure Ravi made it there.
 
"Now that we're all here, nobody can leave." Hyuk informed all of them as Hongbin locked the door beind N and himself. He noticed N and Leo share horrified looks. "Let the games begin."
 
Hongbin POV~
 
His Hyukkie was a genius. Pure genius. His plan to get Leo and N together was perfect. To shove them into as many personal situations as possible in one night until one of them gives up and confesses. The plan was golden.
 
"Game one is a lovely classic." Hongbin smiles impishly as he pulls an empty bottle out of his bag. "Everyone sit on the floor in the circle please." Ravi groaned as Ken clapped his handa excitedly. N and Leo stayed silent, both avoiding looking at each other.
 
"I want to spin first!" Ken raised his hand and Hongbin handed him the bottle. He knew kissing Ken would be awkward. Awkward but fun. Sort of like Ken himself.
 
"Okay. Here we go!" Ken's grin almost scared Hongbin as he spun the bottle. Around and around it twirled until it finally came to a stop... Pointing at Hongbin.
 
Ken POV~
 
"Pucker up Binnie!" Ken giggled and dove at Hongbin, tackling him. They struggled for a few moments before he pinned Hongbin and gave him a big, wet kiss. They both sat up laughing and wiping their mouths.
 
"Alright Bin. You're turn." Ken dusts himself off and returns to his boyfriend's side. He loved this game so much.
 
"Crap." Hongbin spun the bottle and Ken noticed Hyuk sneakily stick out a finger to make the bottle land on Ravi. Jaehwan had to hold back giggles. Hongbin and Hyuk had told Ken of their plan to force N and Leo into a situation where one of them had to confess. It was going according to planned. Project Make Leo Jealous - operation commencing. Though it did bother him to know his boyfriend had to play such a vital role, it was worth it for his friend's happiness. It wasn't N's fault that Ravi was a jerk sometimes.
 
"Wonshik!" Ken grins and shakes Ravi by the shoulders a little. "You get Hongbin kisses too!"
 
Ravi POV~
 
Ravi groaned and rolled his eyes. He didn't want to kiss Hongbin. But if he had to play the game he might as well play fair. Even if he'd rather kiss his boyfriend or N. At least he was kissing Hongbin and not Leo...
 
"Okay. Get on with it." Hongbin shoves Ravi shoulder after giving him a disinterested peck on the lip. Ravi took a deep breath and spun, he glanced at Ken but deep down he was hoping for a chance to kiss someone else...
 
"Oh. It's me." N sounds shocked as the bottle lands on him. Ravi was pleased. It had landed where he wanted it to. He notices Leo finally look up and the glare on his face only made Ravi give him a devilish smirk in return. Leo would know soon that he couldn't play with N.
 
"It is." Ravi smiles and pulls N into the most intense kiss Ravi had ever had. "Your turn Hakyeon." Ravi wiped some of his own saliva off of N's plump lips as a very stunned N tried to catch his breath. Leo was giving Ravi a death glare that could kill an army and Ken was smacking Ravi's arm and pouting but that kiss was worth it.
 
Leo POV~
 
It was official. Leo hated Ravi more than anything. Sure he had been avoiding N this last week. But only because N was avoiding him. After N's sudden departure from their homework session Leo had been sure he had made N uncomfortable. He was just so angry that he had acted without thinking how it would effect N when it came to that text.
 
But watching Ravi kiss N just now... Watching N tremble and close his eyes... Leo wanted to have been Ravi instead. He wanted to kiss N like that... Even if the part of him that had a girlfriend and wanted to be straight was screaming at him to stop thinking those things.
 
"Oh..." He and N both gasped when N's spin landed on Leo. It was Ravi's turn to glare.
 
"I quit." N said suddenly, standing up and walking toward the door despite the complaints from his friends. Leo got up and followed the short teen quickly, grabbing his wrist to stop him.
 
"Hakyeon..." Leo turns N to face him, backing him against the wall as one hand holds N's wrist and the other touches his cheek gently. Their faces were so close together that Leo could feel N's warm breath on his own lips and see flecks of gold in the browns of N's eyes.
 
"T-Taekwoon..." N holds his gaze as Leo hears a scuffle behind him, assuming someone is keeping Ravi from ruining the game.
 
"I won't hurt you... Will you please let me kiss you?" Leo whispers and.N hesitates for a moment but then nods slowly. Leo closes in the small gap between them, cupping N's cheek as he kisses him. It was deep and passionate and left Leo feeling dizzy, his heart pounding like he had run a marathon. Leo liked the way N's lips felt against his. He liked the way that N's legs got weak from the kiss and he had to cling to Leo. But Leo hated himself for liking all of those things... He had to remind himself that this was a game, N was a boy, and Leo wasn't gay.
 
N POV~
 
When Leo pulled away from him, N wanted to run away and hide. He was even more confused than before. That kiss was the most incredible thing he had ever experienced. It left him weak in the knees and feeling oddly abandoned when it was over. But did it mean anything to Leo?
 
N took his place between Ravi and Leo, trying to calm his nerves. His lips still tingled from the kiss and his heart was beating so hard and fast he thought it might break out of his chest. As he looked up at Leo, who was in a glaring match with Ravi, he tried to figure out how Leo felt about this kiss. But his features were unreadable besides his random dislike for N's roommate.
 
"Shall we move on to our next game?" Hyuk questions cheerfully as Hongbin and Ken agree excitedly. All N wanted to do was go back to his dorm, go to sleep, and never wake up.
 
He had never been more sure that he loved Leo and had never been more unsure of how Leo felt in return. It would almost be easier to go back to when Leo didn't even notice N rather than to find out where it could lead now. N was scared to death to see what could blossom between them... Because what if he was just Leo's fling at the most? That would crush N... And that was just if Leo actually even liked him at all.
 
He contemplated running away before the next game could begin...