Absent

Unrequited
N POV~
 
He woke up in the morning, shivering as he sleepily reached out for Leo. But Leo wasn't there. Leo wasn't in the dorm at all. His shoes were gone. Leo had abandoned him. Was that why he was sorry last night?
 
N sat up, wincing slightly from his soreness as he tries not to panic. Maybe Leo was just hungry and went to get food... But N severely doubted it. Leo was gone because Leo had made a mistake. So had N. He ruined his chances of being with Leo by giving him what he wanted before Leo gave N what N wanted. But N didn't regret sleeping with him. He loved Leo. Even if Leo would never love him.
 
He crawls out of bed and shivers at the cool air on his skin. N looked around and found that Leo had put all of N's clothes in a neat pile before he ran away. N felt a pain in his chest at seeing how much Leo wanted him out of his life.
 
N got dressed and went back to his dorm. Ravi and Ken were asleep on N's bed so N went into the bathroom and locked the door. He the shower and sat in the bottom of the bathtub, crying silently until the water ran cold.
 
Why was he so stupid?! Why did he let Leo slip through his fingers this way?! N just wanted the ceiling to fall in on him.
 
Leo POV~
 
He whispered an apology to N as he got out of bed. He hoped N wouldn't be hurt by this. But he couldn't stay. He had to go home. He had to sort himself out. And he couldn't tell N. He couldn't let the tan boy, who had become his biggest weakness, interfere anymore. He gave his sleeping angel one last kiss before he went.
 
He left before dawn. He left without telling anyone. Maybe later, when he was ready, he would tell Hyuk where he went. But probably only if it were absolutely important that he did so.
 
That's how he ended up on the bus headed home at daybreak. He hoped his parents wouldn't be too angry at him for coming back. He just... He didn't have any other options. He needed to get away from the beautiful teen as fast as he could before his head exploded. Even if it meant his heart might instead.
 
Ken POV~
 
Ken woke up to the sound of the shower. He yawned and stretched, accidentally punching Ravi in the face. Oops. His bad. He had assumed Ravi was the one showering.
 
"The hell Jaehwan?" Ravi rubs his cheek sleepily, opening one eye to look at Ken.
 
"Someone is in your bathtub." Ken whispers, pointing at the bathroom door where the shower was still going.
 
"So you punched me in the face?" Ravi raised an eyebrow at Ken and Ken sighed in exasperation.
 
"No! That was an accident." He pouts and stands up. "Shouldn't you be more concerned with who broke into your room then that friendly little love tap? Jeeze Wonshik."
 
"Friendly love tap? I'm going to have a bruise." Ravi rolls his eyes and looks at the door. "Those are Hakyeon's shoes so I'm guessing he's the one showering."
 
"Unless a crazy murderer killed him and is washing his blood off!" Ken shakes Ravi's arm frantically. He would rather be safe than sorry.
 
"There is something wrong with your brain Jaehwan." Ravi shakes his head but gets up to check anyway, knocking on the bathroom door. "Yo! Hakyeon! You in there?!"
 
"Yeah. Sorry if I woke you up." Ken hears the shower shut off and N comes out in a robe. He looks like a sea otter chewed him up, swallowed him, and spit him back out.
 
"What happened?" Ken questions. He feels nervous. He hates seeing N upset. It was so out of character for him. As if on cue, N bursts into a wave of tears.
 
Ravi POV~
 
N had explained everything that had happened. Ken had tried to convince N that Leo was probably out getting food but Ravi wasn't convinced and he could tell that neither was N.
 
Ravi wanted badly for N to allow him to track down Leo and Byoungjun both and lock them in a room to make them fight to the death for hurting N. Winner got fed to a starving dog. But for some reason N insisted on their safety. Even though N was currently curled up in a ball under his blanket, crippled from depression.
 
"He hasn't left the room in a week." Ravi told Hyuk during class. "Jaehwan's been having to force feed the little brat. Taekwoon has a lot of explaining to do."
 
"I haven't even heard from him since he left." Hyuk sighs and covers his face with his hands. "This situation got really out of hand really fast..."
 
"He slept with him and then left school entirely! Out of hand is an understatement Sanghyuk!" Their teacher glared at them and Ravi sighed. Hyuk didn't understand. Hyuk wasn't the one that got to watch vibrant N, whom Ravi cared for deeply, being swallowed by pain.
 
Hongbin POV~
 
After class he goes to N's dorm and drags him into the bathroom to shower. N didn't even bother to fight him. He just sat in the bottom of the tub with a blank look on his face.
 
"Scrub yourself. You're starting to smell weird." Hongbin informs him before leaving the room to call Hyuk. "I think it's time to contact Taekwoon. We can't keep waiting for him to pull his head out of his ."
 
"He's still not getting any better?" Hyuk sounds concerned. Hongbin rolls his eyes.
 
"Oh yeah. The love of his life slept with him then ran away. Let him just bounce right back from that Sanghyuk." Hongbin sighs. "Sorry. Can you just call Taekwoon? And don't stop until he answers."
 
"Got it." Hyuk hangs up and Hongbin goes back to help N get clean.
 
Hyuk POV~
 
It took him nine calls and six voicemails but Leo eventually called him back. Hyuk was calm. He didn't yell like he knew the rest of his friends would. He just told Leo the damage he had caused to N. Trusting that Leo loved N enough to try to right his wrongs.
 
"Where are you? Because I think N deserves to know why you did this to him." Hyuk sighs and the line is silent for a long time.
 
"I'm at home. Tell him I'm sorry." Leo hung up the phone. Hyuk's calls went directly to voicemail after that.
 
"Damn it..." Hyuk went to N's dorm as Hongbin was making N get dressed. "Jung Taekwoon is hiding at his house. Hakyeon. Get your coat. We're going to get your answers."
 
"Good. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind..." N pulls on his clothes quickly and brushes his hair. "I'm not letting him treat me like this and then hide. I deserve better." At least N didn't seem depressed anymore. He just seemed pissed as hell. Hyuk almost felt bad for Leo.