Heels

Unrequited
Ravi POV~
 
"Hakyeon! Get out of the damn bathroom! I have to piss!" Ravi yells, pounding his fist on the door. N had been in there for two hours. Not only was Ravi running out of time to get ready for class but his bladder was beyond full. He was sure if he waited any longer he'd start to taste urine. Which he really didn't want.
 
"Sorry Wonshikkie. Almost done." N shouts back before coming out only a minute later. Ravi didn't even look at him. He just jetted into the bathroom and promptly relieved himself. It wasn't until his needs were taken care of that he noticed the counter was covered in makeup.
 
"Hakyeon what's all over the sink?" Ravi questions as he opens the bathroom door. It took a moment for him to realize that the person he came face to face with was N.
 
"How do I look?" N giggles as Ravi looks him over slowly. He was wearing a pretty wig and his makeup was expertly done, like he'd done this a lot. He wasn't wearing a school uniform either. Well not exactly. It was the school colors with the school logo and he even had on a tie... sort of... Well. It was a tie, it was just very feminine and lacey around the edges. His dress was the same way, frills and lace. Paired up with a pretty killer pair of heels. It was pretty hot. Ravi wondered how Ken would look in it. Probably even better than N.
 
"How? Just... Where did you even get those clothes?" Ravi was confused. He hadn't seen anything like this in N's wardrobe before. "Are you trying to get expelled?"
 
"Wonshikkie you know my dad runs the school. I can't get in trouble because I have his permission." N gives Ravi the cutest, most mischievous grin. "He even had these rush made. That's why I was gone all day yesterday. If Taekwoon wants to keep holding on to a love for girls. Then I'll just fit that category until he's ready to make the leap to me. Besides. These heels make my look amazing."
 
"You weirdo. Have fun with that." Ravi shakes his head and then looks at N again. "Just be careful okay. Just because you think he likes you doesn't mean he's willing to accept that he likes you. You're my friend and I don't want you hurt. Just remember that Byoungjun likes you and he's pretty great." Ravi leaves the dorm to get to his class without giving N time to reply. Sure he still loved N and worried about him. But now he knew he had to let N make his own mistakes. Had to let N go. Because he promised Ken and he'd do anything for that boy.
 
Ken POV~
 
The bell was about to ring for class to start and N still wasn't there. Hongbin was complaining about N being irresponsible and Leo had been silently watching the door. Ken texts N and gets back a reply quickly.
 
"Hakyeon says he's almost here." He reports to Hongbin, who is sitting on his lap out of boredom. Ken looks around and bites Hongbin's shoulder softly, making Hongbin slap at him.
 
"Good. If he managed to get out of class and I still had to sit through it I would hate him forever." Hongbin pouts and then glances at Leo. "What about you Taekwoon?"
 
"Hm?" Leo finally looked away from the door just to blush and shrug and look back again.
 
"I'm here everyone!" A voice shouts as a pretty girl appears in the doorway. She winks at Ken and waves. Nope. Not a pretty girl. Just N in a dress.
 
"Really Hakyeon?" Hongbin laughs and moves off of Ken's lap to go look N over. "Nice shoes."
 
"What can I say? Pays to have a rich father." N shrugs and walk in as the bell rings, taking his seat. When Hongbin had told Ken that N was stepping up his game he hadn't expected this. Then again he wasn't really surprised either.
 
Hongbin POV~
 
N was dressed as a girl. A freaking girl. Hongbin wasn't even going to try to question him on it. He didn't think he wanted to know the answer. N was so strange. He probably figured this would help him win Leo over somehow.
 
Maybe N was right. He noticed Leo staring the tan boy down with an intense look on his face. N didn't even so much as glance toward him in return. Just flipped his hair over his shoulder and took his notes like a devoted student.
 
Their teacher lectures them for a while and then lets them get up to go sit with their partners and work on their short stories. N stands up and stretches, sticking out his fake s as he arches his back slightly. Hongbin chuckles.
 
"Looking good Hakyeon." He smiles and pats N on the shoulder and Ken stands up and goes over. Before either of them could stop him, Ken flipped up N's skirt and then jiggled his pretend s. The boys in the class all cheered at the chance to see N's undergarments.
 
"Jaehwan!" N blushes and laughs, batting at their friend. "You're so naughty. Bad boy. Bad."
 
"I had to. It was so tempting. Nice underwear by the way. Haven't seen that pair yet. Are they new?" Ken smiles as N slaps at him.
 
"Stop going through my underwear you creep." He pouts as Leo comes up silently and grabs N's wrist, dragging him away. Hongbin was amused to see the small glare Leo gave Ken on his way past. Hongbin took a picture of N and Leo as they retreated to Leo's table, texting it to his boyfriend.
 
Hyuk POV~
 
He feels his phone vibrate in his pocket and pulls it out, sneaking a peek at it. A picture of Leo seemingly kidnapping a girl. The text itself claimed the girl was actually N. When the teacher wasn't looking he showed the text to Ravi and got an affirmative nod.
 
Hyuk had to admit that he was impressed with the lengths that N was willing to take in order to win over Leo. He did pull off the frilly girl look pretty well at least. And Leo seemed to like it.
 
Ravi and Ken seemed to be doing a lot better too. They had spent the whole day after the game night out on a date and Ravi hadn't even seemed angry at the picture of N and Leo. Good. Hyuk really didn't want to have to abuse his friend. Maybe everything was starting to look up.
 
Leo POV~
 
When N walked into the room in that outfit Leo didn't know what to think. He looked so y that Leo couldn't stand it. But at the same time, N looked ier as just regular N and seeing him pretending to be someone he wasn't bothered Leo.
 
When Ken lifted N's skirt and d him Leo wanted to rip Ken apart. And rip those clothes off of N so nobody else would be tempted to do the same thing. Leo wasn't stupid. He'd been paying attention to the glances and love notes N had gotten this year. He did the next best thing he could think of, he pulled N away to keep him to himself.
 
"Sit." Leo demanded as soon as he reached his desk. "And take that dress off..." He wasn't sure he liked girl N. He knew for sure that he liked boy N a lot better.
 
"How bold Taekwoon." N laughs and sits in the edge of the table, slowly pulling the hem of his skirt up his thighs and then down before he reveals anything. "Don't you like my outfit Taekwoonie?"
 
"I... No... What are you doing Hakyeon?" Leo shook his head, looking away from N's thighs as he reaches out and grabs N's shoulders.
 
"I feel pretty. Like your girlfriend." N smirks and grabs one of Leo's wrists, guiding it to one of his fake s. "Soft huh?"
 
"Stop it. You're better as Hakyeon. Not this." Leo leans forward to try to kiss N and N puts one of his heeled feet against Leo's chest as he smiles and looks at the paper holding the start to their short story. Leo looked down at the foot and followed it slowly with his eyes, all the way up to N's thigh. He could see a hint of N's underwear from under the skirt as N has the tip of Leo's pen in his mouth. He wanted to drag N out of the classroom and take the dress off himself. Why did Leo have to be so attracted to him?
 
"Now now Taekwoon. Maybe you should be kissing your girlfriend." N pouts cutely and then blushes a little as Leo's hand slowly slides up his exposed leg. Leo couldn't help but touch the beautiful tan skin. His girlfriend was nothing compared to N. Nothing but what his parents wanted from him.
 
N POV~
 
He slaps Leo's hand off of his leg and giggles, playing with the long hair of his wig. N wrote a few notes for their story and pulled his foot off of Leo's chest as he stands up. He looks Leo over and smiles.
 
"Naughty Taekwoon. Tell your girlfriend I said hi. Oh. And your hand is looking a lot better." He pats Leo's cheek gently as the bell rings to set them free for lunch. He starts walking out after his friends and Leo wraps his arms around his waist, stopping him.
 
"Hakyeon... Go change..." Leo's breath against his ear made him shiver. He fought the instinct to press his back against Leo's strong chest as N takes a shaky breath and manages to calm his nerves.
 
"Taekwoon..." N leans back, turning his head as he almost presses his lips against Leo's. A smile spreads slowly over his face as he sees Leo leaning in for a kiss. N walks away before their lips meet, giggling. "I'll see you later. Have fun." He heard Leo's frustrated growl as N caught up with his friends. Playing hard to get was working out nicely.