Favor

Unrequited
Hyuk POV~
 
He had to hold back laughter as N skips into the cafe ahead of Ken and Hongbin, tossing his long wig hair over his shoulder. As they all sat down Leo came in. Hyuk noticed that he was watching N closely. Most of the guys in the cafe were watching N.
 
"Wonshik." N pouted, adjusting his bra in a very unladylike manner. "Your boyfriend has been going through my underwear again. And he d my ies. And he even flipped my skirt up in class."
 
"He does that to me all the time." Hongbin rolls his eyes and laughs. "You get used to it."
 
"Jaehwan. Stop molesting Hakyeon." Ravi laughs and kisses Ken.
 
"Can I still molest Hongbin?" Ken asks and Hyuk chuckles, pulling Hongbin onto his lap.
 
"Yeah. Why not." Hyuk smiles and Hongbin smacks at him.
 
"Worst. Boyfriend. Ever." Hongbin shakes his head as N giggles. Hyuk was happy to see everyone in their group was getting along again. And that N seemed to be working his charms on Leo. He missed when their group of friends had fun together.
 
Hongbin POV~
 
They were all happily eating their lunches when Lee Byoungjun approached their table. He sat down Hongbin's statue, which he had expertly repaired, and smiled at N. Hongbin picked up the statue to inspect it. It looked perfect.
 
"Hakyeonnie I'm all done with the statue." Byoungjun smiled and Hongbin noticed him checking N out. "So I was wondering... To pay me back will you go on a date with me?"
 
"Oh..." Hongbin noticed N look over at Leo and then smile. "Of course. Meet me two hours after class in front of my dorm."
 
"Gladly." Byoungjun kisses N's cheek and returns to his seat. N giggles and sips on his coffee, looking over at Leo again. Leo was glaring at Byoungjun. He had clearly heard the plans and wasn't happy about it. Oh well. Hongbin had his beloved statue back so he didn't care about anything else at the moment.
 
Ravi POV~
 
"Jaehwan if you touch my statue this time I will kill you." Hongbin informs Ravi's flaily boyfriend. Ken just laughs.
 
"We'll see Hongbinnie." He smiles and Ravi snuggles him.
 
"Stop torturing your roommate Jaehwan." Ravi rolls his eyes and kisses Ken's cheek. "So Hakyeon. You're finally giving Byoungjun a shot? What happened to Taekwoon?"
 
"Might as well. I'm not Taekwoonie's type. These are fake." N pouts and grabs his s, jiggling them but then smirks and whispers. "Actually, I think Taek needs to know I can't wait around forever for him. Or he'll take advantage of me. He'll keep his girlfriend and keep trying to kiss me on the side."
 
"He makes a good point." Hongbin shrugs and steals a fry from Ken. Ravi looks over to see Leo giving a death stare to Byoungjun. Maybe the others were right about his feelings for N but Ravi wished N would just stay with Byoungjun. At least he was loyal to N and didn't have a girlfriend. And he always seemed really friendly.
 
Ken POV~
 
"Dude lay off my fries!" He smacks at Hongbin's hand and shoves a fist full of fries into his mouth. No way was he letting Hongbin eat all his food.
 
"Gross Jaehwan. You pig." Hongbin laughs as he puts away his statue and they all got ready to head back to class. N and Ken had Home Economics together so they walked with each other happily chattering about N's current fashion choice.
 
"So Hakyeon." He asks as class starts. Ken is making superhero costumes for him and Hongbin, as a surprise for his roommate. "Aren't you worried about leading Byoungjun on? Isn't that mean?"
 
"But I do like him." N shrugs as he starts to work on his own project. "I mean. I want to make Taekwoon jealous but if he doesn't leave his girlfriend I think it'll be time to move on, as much as it would hurt. And Byoungjun seems like a good candidate to do so with."
 
"Good luck." Ken shakes his head and smiles a little as he sews a rose onto Hongbin's costume.
 
"You know Hongbinnie's going to kill you when you give that to him." N nods at the outfit and Ken starts to laugh.
 
"Yeah. I know." Ken looks at N's project. "What are you making?"
 
"My outfit for tonight." N giggles as he put the finishing touches on it and holds up a blue dress decorated with black lace.
 
"Man. Are you an expert seamstress or something?" Ken questions, raising his eyebrows at N.
 
"Jaehwan, honey, I'm a diva. Of course I am an expert seamstress. I made the outfit I'm wearing when I went home yesterday." N smirks and admires his work. "This is fun." Ken looked at the outfits and wondered if N would help him with his projects. Maybe Hongbin would want to kill him less if he did.
 
N POV~
 
He was nervous for his date. He had changed quickly and redid his makeup and styled his wig as soon as class let out. Now he was sitting on his bed watching Ravi and Hyuk study. Hyuk was going to sleep over so he and Ravi were both ready for their math test in the morning. Ravi had been struggling with the same question for five minutes.
 
"So Sanghyukkie. You can sleep in my bed. I'll just sneak in to Ken's dorm and snuggle Binnie after my date." N sighs and fixes the hem of his dress.
 
"Did you seriously make that dress?" Ravi questions. "I'm kind of impressed." N shrugged.
 
"I'm fabulous, Wonshik." He giggles and smiles as he hears a knock on the door. "Have fun studying and whatnot you two. My date is here." He ran to the door and fixed his hair and dress again before opening it. Byoungjun was in jeans and a long sleeved shirt. N felt overdressed. Not that he minded much.
 
"You look great as always." Byoungjun grins and reaches out to hold N's hand. N was nervous again. What was he doing? He liked Leo, not Byoungjun. What if Byoungjun got the wrong impression?
 
"Thanks." N blushes and walks with him. Byoungjun takes him out to eat at a fancy restaurant and then to see a scary movie. N jumps and screams and hides his face as Byoungjun holds onto him and laughs.
 
After the movie Byoungjun walks him to the fountain in the front of the school and stops him. N suddenly felt like running away. Something seemed too serious about the current situation.
 
"Hakyeon I love you." Byoungjun holds N's wrist and N tugs it gently. Byoungjun doesn't let go.
 
"Byoungjun I... I can't... I mean... I really like you but... But I love Taekwoon..." N tries to step away but the hand on his wrist holds on tighter. He holds back a whimper.
 
"He doesn't want you." Byoungjun grabs N's dress and tugs on it. "I do though. We could be great together." He forced N to kiss him.
 
"Stop it..." N jerks away from him and his dress rips. His eyes meet Byoungjun's and the look of anger on his face scares him.
 
"Why do you keep denying me?!" Byoungjun shoves N and he falls backwards into the fountain, hitting his head a little, knocking his wig off.
 
"Crap..." N checks the back of his head for blood and sighs in relief when he doesn't find any, just a rabidly growing lump. "Byoungjun stop it. I'm sorry. I wish I liked you okay? We're great friends but I can't bring myself to be more."
 
"You !" N flinches and closes his eyes, bracing himself as Byoungjun prepares to hit him. But the punch never came. He heard a few thumps and opened his eyes to see Leo extending his hand out to him.
 
"Hakyeon... Are you okay?" He helps him up gently. N sighs and looks at an unconscious Byoungjun and then down at his ruined dress. His mind was numb from shock.
 
"That ripped my dress... I worked hard on that..." N bursts into tears as Leo pulled him against his chest, holding him tightly.
 
Leo POV~
 
After he heard N making a date with that stupid Byoungjun he had been angry. How could he go out with someone else? But then Leo reminded himself that he wasn't N's boyfriend. Leo had a girlfriend. And besides. Hyuk said N was in love with someone else. Maybe that someone was Byoungjun.
 
He had called his girlfriend after classes and set it up to spend the evening with her. They had spent time in her room, silenty watching TV. She had tried to talk to him but Leo hadn't been able to drag him mind away from N's date enough to hold a conversation. What was happening? Why did Leo want to go drag N away from Byoungjun so badly rather than spend time with his own girlfriend?
 
He had left earlier than his girlfriend would have liked, just wanting to get back to the dorm and sleep forever. If he was sleeping then maybe he'd stop thinking about N. But when he got to the gates of the school he saw N and Byoungjun.
 
He watched as Byoungjun grabbed his N and kept him from walking away. He watched as they kissed and Leo's N tried to pull away. Warning bells were already going off in Leo's mind when Byoungjun pushed his N into the fountain. Leo was already running.
 
He managed to reach them when Byoungjun raised his fist. But the bastard never got the chance to strike N. Leo grabbed his fist mid swing and punched him. They fought for a moment before Leo managed to knock him out. And then N was crying and shaking in his arms.
 
Now he had a soggy, crying N to deal with. He grabs N's wig from the fountain and picks N up gently, carrying him to Leo's room. He was relieved that it was late enough that the other students were already in their dorms.
 
"Here." Leo sits N down in the bathroom and hands him a towel. "Take a shower and I'll get you some dry clothes to change into."
 
"Okay..." N nods and goes to shower. Leo leaves sweatpants and a long t-shirt on the bathroom counter for him and waits, sitting on the couch. When N comes back out he's in Leo's clothes and his makeup is gone. He looks like himself again. Leo loved the way Leo's clothes fit on N.
 
"Did he hurt you?" Leo finally asks as he finishes admiring N's beauty. He was legitimately concerned for N. The fall had looked pretty intense.
 
"Besides the bump on the back of my head and the bruises on my wrist. No." N sighs and stands awkwardly in the middle of the room, clutching his mangled outfit. "Mostly my pride is a little shaken." He looks down at his soaked dress and growls. "Great. I can't fix this. It's ruined." He drops it to the floor in irritation.
 
"Come here." He pats the couch next to him. "Let me look at your head. I owe you for my hand."
 
"I think saving me out there more than makes up for taking care of some shallow cuts." N slowly walks over and sits next to Leo. Leo pulls him close and kisses the top of his head gently.
 
"I was scared I wouldn't get to you in time. Before he really hurt you..." Leo whispers as he keeps holding on to N. He was glad N wasn't severly hurt. He just wanted to hold N close and keep him safe from now on.
 
"I can take care of myself Taekwoon." N sits up and yawns, moving away from Leo. "I should go." Leo felt cold and empty without N against his chest. He just wanted to pull him back to his body.
 
"I know Sanghyuk is staying in your dorm tonight. Just stay here." Leo nods at the beds. "Sanghyuk said you like sleeping on the bottom bed. So I'll sleep on the couch and you can take my bed. I'm not a fan of heights..."
 
"Are you sure?" N looks nervous and Leo nods, gesturing at his bed.
 
"Positive." Leo got up and fixed up his bed for N, getting a few spare blanket and pillows out of the closet for himself.
 
They both got ready for bed in silence. Leo felt awkward. Was N mad at him? What had he done wrong? And why did N hating him bother him so much? He should be relieved if he did.
 
Finally the lights were off and he heard N sniffle in his bed. Without thinking, Leo got up and slipped into bed beside him, holding him gently. He wiped away the pretty teen's tears gently and kissed his forehead.
 
"It's okay Hakyeon. He won't hurt you again. I won't let him." Leo whispers into N's ear, snuggling closer against him. He feels N's shaking subside as N lays his head on Leo's chest.
 
"Hey Taekwoon..." N asks after a moment of just laying there and cuddling in silence.
 
"Yeah?" Leo holds N's hand gently, kissing the top of his head. "What's up Hakyeon?"
 
"You're never going to leave your girlfriend are you?" N questions. Leo doesn't answer because he doesn't know how to answer. He was afraid of what his parents would say if suddenly he brought home a boy instead of a girl and shattered all of their dreams for his future. They gave him life. He couldn't just betray them like that.
 
"I thought so." N laughed quietly but it sounded incredibly sad. It broke his heart as N turned away from him, leaving a space between them. "Goodnight Taekwoon..." Leo hated himself so much. Why did he have to care so much about what his parents would do? Why couldn't he just give in and accept N as the only person he wanted to be with? He reaches out to touch N's shoulder but doesn't. He goes to sleep hugging a pillow and hoping that he died in his sleep.