You're the WHAT?!

Guardian of the WHAT?!

“aish I’m exhausted,” baro whined while collapsing on the ground.

“ahh same here,” ki kwang replied while joining baro on the ground. Soon enough everyone was lying on the ground from exhaustion. *ah I’m draineeed*

“dayum tae ri, you sure know how to put up a good fight,” baro said while looking at you impressed.

“haha not really, that was…nothing,” you replied awkwardly.

“that nothing? Seriously? How much power do you actually have?” he asked you while snickering.

You didn’t really know how to answer his question, so you just shrugged and laid back down. To be honest you didn’t really know what you were capable of, you never really tried using your powers to their limit.

 For the next couple of minutes or so, all of you just lied on the grass while watching the sun go down, just then you remember that you really needed to go home to your parents.
“aishh shoooot!” you nearly shouted while quickly sitting upright, everyone immediately turned to look at with a shocked expression on their face.

“tae ri, what’s wrong?” yoseob asked you.

“ahh nothing, sorry if I scared you guys just now but I really have to go home my parents are going to kill me if I don’t get back home before the sun completely sets.” You replied while running to get your bags and things. You didn’t realize time went by so quickly, you could see the sun going down and the moon rising taking its place in the night sky. *aishh Tae Ri if you run, you can still make it before the sun completely sets* But before you could even start running, the moon had already taken the suns place in the sky, you quickly looked up at it before stopping and collapsing to the ground. *aishh ottoke? i can’t be out now, ottoke? aishh* By now you were on your knees, you could feel that you were getting weaker and weaker by the minute. Everyone quickly ran to you and tried to help you.

 

“Yah Tae Ri-ah what’s wrong?”sanduel asked you while trying to help you up, but every time he tried to lift you up, you would just collapse back down on to the ground. You’re vision started blurring a little, but before it could completely blur, you grabbed on to sanduel’s arm and tried to lift yourself up surprisingly you were successful.

“p-please, say….that..y-you…will…protect….me..a-all of…you,” you managed to say with what little voice you had left.

“what? What are you talking about? Protect you?” sanduel asked you in confusion, by now everyone was at your sides looking at you in confusion. Yoseob and hongki were now helping sanduel to keep you standing up.

“p…please…just..say..you’ll pro-ptotect….me..p-please,” you said, while struggling. You couldn’t take it anymore you were about to black out, but before you could someone spoke up.

“u-uh ohk, I’ll protect you…we’ll all protect you everyone here,” hongki managed to say. You could hear the worry in his voice, but the words ‘protect you’ is what you were after.

You sighed before smiling, you quickly closed your eyes shut. All of a sudden a faint light was coming from your body, more specifically your heart. Seconds passed and the light that was coming from you got brighter, eventually you got so bright that everyone had to shield their eyes from the binding light. You could feel that your body was regaining its power again and that you weren’t feeling as weak. A few minutes past and the light that was coming from your body vanished; you opened your eyes and helped yourself stand up properly. After you opened your eyes everyone else followed.

“haha….guess your all wondering what that was…?” you said while smiling nervously. No one said anything but you knew that wanted to know, since they all looked at you in shock and surprise. Before you explained to them what happened, you told them that you were going to walk home so basically that you were going to walk and talk. They all understood and accompanied your walk home.*alright tae ri, just tell them the truth they already know about your powers might as well tell them this as well, just breathe*

“so..um where do I start? Ahh..that’s right…by any chance have guys heard of the  ‘twins of light and dark”curse?” you asked while biting your lip. They all nodded at you.

“yeah of course, the twin of light is always destined to rise and the twin of dark is always destined to fall. Once the twins meet they’re destined to fight to the death.” Hyunseung said.

“well, half of that sentence is right, but the other half is a lie. A lie to cover up the truth of what the real curse is.” You said while sighing.

“what’s the truth then?and how would you know about it?” he replied to you while lifting one of his eyebrows up. You sighed before speaking up.

“I know…..because…I’m the twin of the light….”you said firmly before turning around and giving them a hard stare, they all had the mouths dropped open in disbelief and in shock.

“you’re the what?!,” CNU asked?

“I, Kim Tae Ri is the twin of light,” you said while claiming the title  that stuck with you for all your life.

 

 

_________________

kehehe another chappie done, the next chapter will explain to you guys what the curse thingy is xD

sorry if it's again stil confusing, miahnaee :(

anyways thanks for reading, subscribe and comment! ^^