ohk what do i do?

Guardian of the WHAT?!

“you…..how? I thought you were dead,” you said in shock, “j…jae ri killed you 4 years ago..i saw it with my own eyes…how are you here?”

“haha, I can assure you I’m not dead, jae ri didn’t kill me she was extremely close though.”

“what?! Impossible you should be dead, she literally drowned your body and soul in darkness that should’ve killed you and on top of that she nearly rip your throat out.”

“that’s true I should be dead she tortured me enough that I should be dead, but I’m not I was saved.”

You scoffed a little before replying, “what? Saved? How could you be saved from that much darkness within you?”

“i don’t know, but I was saved,”

“tch, by who? No one has that kind of power unless…unless..they have light…within them..someone like the twin…of light….” You looked at Mr Lee with curiosity in your eyes.

“now you realize? Tae ri-ah you saved me, you drained the darkness out of me.”

“that’s…impossible I don’t have that much power within me and I was only 13 at the time, there’s no one I would have be able to do that,”

“ohh sweetie you haven’t realized how much power you’re capable of have you?”

“I’m not capable of anything, I’m just I normal guardian with a stupid curse on her!” by now tears had already started forming in your eyes and started running down your cheeks.

“normal guardian? Haha can a normal guardian heal themselves with just a swipe of their hands? Can they bring back someone who was already three quarters of the way from death? Normal guardians can’t do these things; even if we get injured it won’t heal with a swipe from our hands.”

You were lost for words, you knew you were different from different guardians you knew you had more power than them.

“anyways I’m not here to have a special reunion with you, I here to tell you something important if you don’t listen you’re putting you and all the other guardians life in danger,” Mr Lee said with a hard stare. “you know how the guardian world is split into the light and dark side, well the dark side is starting to rebel against the guardian world they don’t want us light guardians anymore they want the guardian world to themselves and the only way they’re going to get it is if they destroy the person with the most light within them……..and do you know who that person is..?”

You thought about it before realizing; you gasped.

“i…it’s me, they’re after me?” you stuttered while your eyes were filled with tears that just wouldn’t come out. Mr Lee nodded before looking down, you clutched at the table for support.

“but we can stop them,” he said, as soon as you heard that you looked up, “but we’ll need you to know how to use you power properly, you need to be able to use it to its full potential.”

“it’s full potential?

“yeah, if we can bring out its full potential than yes we have a shot at stopping them but the thing is it’ll drain a lot of your energy out at once and that can be really dangerous if were not careful…….it’ll…it’ll,”

“it’ll what? Spit it out,” you asked.

“it’ll….it’ll kill you, “he replied while sighing and looking down.

“kill me?” you replied shocked.

“yeah…but it’s your decision if you want to do it or not I’m not going to force you or anything it’s completely up to you.” he said before getting his briefcase, “anyways I have to go to a teachers meeting now I’ll fill you and the other guardians the other details later in class arraso? You can stay in here if you like,” with that he started walking to the door, “oh and by the way it’s finally nice to meet you again my beautiful niece.”

Your head jerked up at the word ‘niece’

“uh yeah you to…uncle..” with that he left.

 

“ohh look there’s a chicken special today, yahh gongchan let’s share that!” minhwan exclaimed.

“ehh but I want the pizza there, it’s got soo much cheese on it, look at it,” gongchan replied in frustration.

“aishh how bout we get both and share it?” minhwan suggested.

“ohhh gooood idea!” gongchan replied, with that they both raced over to were the food was and stuffed their trays with piles of food. The others were all making their way to the usual table while fighting off the annoying fan girls that they had.

 

“omo oppa, you look so handsome today did you get new shoes or something?” one girl asked while holding on to doojoon’s sleave and cuddling on to him.

“aish get off me, don’t call me oppa as well” he said while shaking the girl off him and walking away, “and by the way, I didn’t get anything new.”

The girl quickly went back over to her other friends before pretending to cry.

“did you see that? he completely rejected me,” she said while pretending to sob loudly hoping to catch doojoon’s attention.

“aish I know, I betcha it’s because of that new girl did you see how close she was with all of them this morning?”

“I know, they even came to school together,”

“what? Are you serious? That !”

“yeah, didn’t you see they were like laughing and stuff and I even saw yoseob oppa and sanduel oppa link arms with her while they were coming in,”

“LINK ARMS?! Aishh that’s it the next time I see her I’m seriously going to give her a piece of my mind, she needs to know that were top here.”

With that they all went out of the cafeteria leaving it all nice and quiet.

 

“aishh those girls are really starting to piss me off bad, look at what she did to my blazer,” doojoon complained while evening out the crinkles the girl made in his blazer.

“haha hyung, who told you to be so popular with the girls,” dongwoon said while chuckling.

“tch, it’s cause im pro like that” doojoon replied.

“anyways what do you think Mr Lee wanted to talk with tae ri for?” jinyoung asked while taking a bite out of his sandwich.

“I don’t know, wait do you think he knows about her? Like how she’s the twin of light?” seunghyun asked.

“maybe, he did seem sorta suspicious,” hongki replied.

“should we go check up on them?”ki kwang asked.

“I say we should,” yoseob and sanduel said in unison. Everybody agreed and started to stand up.

“ahh wait, we haven’t finished eating yet though,” gongchan said while stuffing his mouth with pizza.

“aishh hurry up then, we’ll wait for you,” junhyung said.

Around 5 minutes past, minhwan and gongchan had finished their lunch

“finished?” CNU asked.

“hehe yupp, let’s go,” minhwan said while patting his tummy and getting up. Gongchan followed him and everyone went back to the classroom.

 

*aishh ottoke? if I try and bring out my full power I can die, if I don’t I’ll die for sure. But if I bring it out that means I can help all of the other light guardians, but if I don’t they’ll die as well. Aishh tae ri ottoke?* you thought to yourself while ruffling your hair and lying your head down on the table. You kept thinking about your decision when you didn’t realize people had already stepped into the classroom.

“tae ri-ah gwenchana?” sanduel asked.

No response.

“tae ri-ah?” he asked again, this time he shook you a little to.

No response.

He waved a hand in front of your face yet you still gave him no response.

“yah hyung should we splash some water on her face? That usually wakes people up right?” sanduel asked jonghun and hongki.

“yeahh usually should we try?” jonghun asked hongki.

“mm..alright but if she says anything I’m blaming you two,” hongki said while making his way over to you. He clenched his hand into a fist before slowly releasing it open to make a small splash on your face.

*whoosh*

You broke out of your trance and wiped your face with your sleeve.

“omo what was that for?” you asked slightly annoyed.

“ahh sorry, they asked me to do it,” hongki said while pointing to sanduel and jonghun who were both rubbing the back of their necks.

“hehe you were sorta in a trance so I asked him to wake you up,” jonghun replied shyly.

“ohh…was i?” you asked softly but without much expression.

“uhh yeah…anyway what happened that made you like this?” jinyoung asked.

“oh nothing much,” you replied while smiling a little, “I’m just gonna go get some air,” you said before quickly walking away. You made you way up to the school’s roof garden in a path that had the least people.

“somethings definitely wrong,” hyungseung said.

“damn right somethings wrong, she didn’t even high 5 me when I put my hand up,” baro said while pouting. Jinyoung just chuckled and  lightly hit baros head.

“umm I’m just gonna go see if she’s okay,” hongki said while walking away, before anyone had a chance to protest.

*wonder where she left, library? Some classroom? Cafeteria? Roof garden?* he thought to himself.

 

 

 

_________________________

kehe updated again :D

yeahh sorry if Mr Lee came out as a little disappointment or something, his actually more important than he seems it'll be revealed later on.

anyways hows the story so far? i'll try and update more.

thanks for readinggg, love you readers! <3

comment and subscribee ^^