element of the sky

Guardian of the WHAT?!

“aishh lucky, there’s no one here,” you said to yourself while you opened the door to the empty roof garden. You made you way over to the bench that was furthest from the door, and sat down. You were so confused and frankly lost in your own thoughts that you didn’t even know you activated your powers. The sky started to blacken and the clouds started to come, soon enough black clouds took over the sky and gushes of wind came from every direction.

You didn’t even realize what you were doing, but the more you thought the more power was released.

*aishh, what am I supposed to do? If I train and I suddenly lose control I’ll die, but if I don’t try I’ll die anyways, but if I train I can protect all light guardians and if I don’t they’ll all die along with me. Aishhh what the hell am I supposed to do? Umma, appa why did you leave me know? Why did you leave me all alone? I don’t know what I’m supposed to do, help me please!* you thought to yourself, your emotions were all over the place causing your powers to go out of control, the sky literally was beginning to blacken to a pitch black, the clouds were about ready to let themselves pour, thunder and lightning were on their way and the wind was absolutely insane. You didn’t even hear the speaker that was on.

“All students are to move indoors and into their respective classrooms, outside is now off limits due to the abnormal weather conditions that are happening at the moment, please move inside.”

~Back in the classroom~

Everyone in the classroom quickly made their way to the window,

“tch abnormal weather my ,” junhyung snickered, “obviously this is a guardians work, are these people stupid or something, as if the weather can change that fast,”

“yah hyung, remember these  people don’t know about this guardian business,”seunghyun said while placing a hand on junhyung’s shoulder.

“well they should, seriously it’ll make life so much easier T_T” junhyung replied while sipping in his coke.

“it sureee would,” seunghyun said.

“yah who’s using their powers? We made a deal that we weren’t supposed to use them at school,” doojoon asked slightly annoyed.

“ah, hyung none of us can control the sky element…” gongchan said while looking at everyone.

“then that must mean..it’s tae ri?” doojoon asked.

“most likely, unless there’s another guardian here,” jonghun replied.

“we should go find her, just in case somethings wrong,”hyungseung said, everyone agreed and headed towards the door.

“ah wait, where’s hongki hyung?” minhwan asked.

“didn’t he go look for tae ri? I wonder if he found her yet,” jinyoung replied.

“ah that’s right, meh let’s go,” minhwan said and shrugged.

Just as they were about to leave, baro bumped into someone.

“ahh, aishh watch were you’re going!” baro yelled while dusting off his uniform.

“ahh miahnae baro, didn’t see you there,”hongki said while getting up from the ground.

“oh hyung, mianhae I thought you were someone else, hehe I shouldn’t have yelled you,” baro replied.

“ah don’t worry about,”hongki said.

“yah hongki, what are you doing here? I thought you went to go look for tae ri.” CNU asked.

“I did, but I can’t find her anywhere,”

“you’ve searched everywhere?”

“basically, but I haven’t checked the roof garden yet I’m on my way up now. What are you guys doing anyway?”

“oh we’re on our way to find her as well, haven’t you seen the weather yet?” junhyung asked.

“uh no, what’s wrong with it?”

“look outside..” junhyung replied, while moving aside, so hongki could see the window.

“wah, what the hell is this? This is not normal weather!”

“tch obviously,”

“who’s using their powers?!”

“none of us, none of us can even control the sky element,” dongwoon said.

“then…? Who..?”

“tae ri, most likely,” jonghun said.

“that’s why we’re on our way to look for her,”ki kwang said.

“alright, then let’s go already,” hongki said, while starting to run.

 

A few minutes later they arrived at roof garden,

“yah look she’s over there,” hyunseung said

“dayumm, man look at all the power she’s producing,” baro said impressed.

“umm we should maybe stop her, before she destroys the school…”dongwoon said quietly.

“ah yeahh…uh let’s go,”hongki said, while moving towards you.

“um don’t forgot talking to her doesn’t seem to help, I don’t think she can hear us, remember..” jaejin said.

“ah yeah, sanduel yoseob go hug her that broke her out of it once didn’t it…?” jinyoung asked.

“uh yeah, let’s go,”sanduel said with yoseob on his side. They slowly approached you…

“yah guys be careful,” CNU shouted out.

“sanduel, on a count of three alright?” yoseob said.

“yeah, 1…..2……3…now!” with that they both jumped on you and gave you a massive back hug, that knocked you down.

“ahh,” you squealed slightly, “omo what are you guys doing?” you asked since they both were on top of you…

“ah ah, miahnae,’the both said while quickly scrambling off you. They both offered you a hand to take, so you took both and helped yourself up.

“what are you guys doing here? I thought you were in class…”you asked softly

“umm….you might want to take a look at the sky and everywhere else..”jinyoung said while pointing to the sky.

You turned around and looked up, to your surprise the sky was as black as the night sky, the trees and things were all a mess and the wind caused a lot of damage to the school ground.

“omo,” you gasped, “who did this?”

“uhh, you? none of us can control the element of the sky…” jaejin said.

“m-m..e?” you stuttered. *aishh I did this? Shoooot I lost control again*

You bit your lip nervously and looked down.

“shoot I lost it again…”you whispered to yourself, but didn’t realize you said it loud enough that the others could hear.

“again…?” hongki asked.

“uhh…”

____________________

hehe another chappie done, i might update another one tonight, so stayy tuned ;P

anywas thanks for readdingg <3