living arrangements, cook, sleep!

Guardian of the WHAT?!

“uwahh, oppa why are we sprinitngg?” you asked running while trying not to fall as they pulled you.

“kehehe miannn we want to get there faster, we’re too excited that you’re going to be living with us~” yoseob replied as he dragged you.

You chuckled in amusement, seeing how excited they were, “haha araso!” you beamed.

You guys ran for a few more minutes, and slowly you could see a massive house take place, eventually you three were standing in front of it.

The House~^^~

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=modern+dream+house&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=642&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=mXlmGfrobjxqtM:&imgrefurl=http://www.nabuzz.com/modern-dream-house-designs-space-saving-decor-umbanhowar-architects&docid=oGHnXZ38oQ96zM&imgurl=http://www.nabuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/modern-dream-house-designs-ideas-585x365.jpg&w=585&h=365&ei=NRcDT-G4CeSDmQWO542RAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=380&vpy=311&dur=641&hovh=177&hovw=284&tx=108&ty=103&sig=115277333256128899263&page=1&tbnh=139&tbnw=193&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0

 

“omo-ah, this is your house…O_O?” you asked in shock.

“neee~” the both beamed at you.

“didn’t you see it last time?” yoseob asked you.

“aniyo well I didn’t exactly pay attention to it, I only noticed that it was big…..”you replied in awe.

Just then you saw the others coming up from the stairs that led to the front door.

“oh I though you guy would’ve gone in by now,” jaejin said,

“hehe yeahh..but look…” sanduel replied while pointing to you, behind him. You had your mouth open and you were staring at the house in absolute awe.

The all let out a chuckle, before doojoon went ahead to open the front door. The others followed him inside while you stood there still  gazing at the most beautiful house you’ve ever seen.

“tae ri-ah are you coming in?” jonghun called out for you.

“oh …ahh naeee..coming” you said while taking off your sneakers and running inside the house.

 

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=modern+house+interior+design&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1280&bih=642&tbm=isch&tbnid=vbIsjCussBkLiM:&imgrefurl=http://elitehomedesign.info/modern-interior-design-ideas/&docid=xOfwCmGD3m2KAM&imgurl=http://elitehomedesign.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/modern-home-interior-design-idea.jpg&w=438&h=350&ei=1BcDT7CODK3EmQXozOGZDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=454&vpy=128&dur=29&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=118&ty=102&sig=115277333256128899263&page=1&tbnh=98&tbnw=134&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0

 (Inside the housee)

 

“omo wahhh, this place is beautifulllll!” you beamed and twirled.

“hehe glad you like it, sorry we didn’t get a chance to clean the place..we didn’t even know you’d be staying with us” doojoon smiled and replied.

“aniyoo, it’s fine way cleaner than my house kehe” you replied, “ermm ohh sorry I’m being such a troublemaker” (kehe js and hyuna reference :P)

“troublemaker? No you’re not it’s nice to have another sane person in the house,” he replied as he eyed his dongsaengs.

“yah hyung, we’re saneeee ><””gongchan pouted, you giggle at his cuteness. You soon turned your attention from gongchan and the others to the house in front of you.

 

*so this is where I’ll be living from now on, loving it already kehe*

Just then your attention changed by the doorbell that just rang.

“coming, just a sec,” CNU said as he ran towards the door, you peeked from behind the wall that you were standing behind.

“oh annyonghaseyo seonsangnim” CNU greeted someone and bowed, “come in, she’s inside.”

* seongsangnim?uncle? his here already?* you thought to yourself as you pouted.

“tae ri-ah your uncle is here,” CNU shouted softly as he close d the front door.

You slowly stepped out from behind the wall and made your way over to your uncle, everyone followed you.

“annyonhaeseyo seonsagnim,” they all greeted and bowed, you were kinda surprised at the amount of respect they had for a teacher even when it wasn’t during school. You didn’t want to seem rude so you bowed along with them.

“oh annyong guys,” Mr Lee said while bowing back, “ahh you guys don’t need to be so formal with me outside of school, just call me samchon (a/n samchon=uncle in Korean! ^^) like tae ri does.

 “ne, samchon!” they beamed.

“oh ne tae ri here’s your stuff, clothes, toiletries, all your stuff’s in the bags,” he said as he handed you a couple of large brown bags. “oh and this one too,” he handed you smaller brown bag, “all your favourite sweets, chips, chocolates and lollies, I didn’t forget that my little niece is in love with food,” he chuckled.

You took the brown bag for him and opened it up, all your favourite treats were in the bag he brought, you ran up to him and gave him a massive hug and a kiss on the cheek, “wahh gomawo samchon, daebakk!” you squealed.

“haha arra, I have to go now I gotta start preparing your training methods and stuff,” he said as his hugged your shoulder.

“ahh….ne..training..arraso..alright then I’ll see you tmr,” you replied, removing yourself from his hug. “alright I’m off now, laters guys,” he said as he waved to you guys and made his way out the door, “oh one more thing, you guys better not try anything weird to tae ri alright? If you do I’ll make sure you’ll be punished in ways never imaginable,” he said with a stern voice while pointing to the guys.

“ah ne…hehe…never” the all said awkwardly.

You giggled at them and gave your uncle a quick merhong before he left the house. As soon as the door had closed, you were attacked by two giant hugs…

“omooo, yahh!” you squealed as you were lifted off the ground, “bwoya?” you pouted.

“kehe tae ri, you’re tooo cuteee,” sanduel beamed as he hugged like you were a teddy bear.

“o..m..o….sanduel…c..a-n’t breathe…,” you gasped, but he didn’t seem to notice.

“hyung, she can’t breathe put her down!” baro said as he tried to get sanduel to stop squeezing you.

“huh? Oh omo tae ri, miahnaee are you alrightt?” he said as he realized that he hugged you to hard.

“ne…wahh oppa you sure hug hard,” you said as he let you go.

“kehe mianheee” he pouted.

“haha it’s alrightt!” you replied.

 

“oh guys which room is tae ri going to sleep in? there are no spare rooms…”yoseob asked everyone.

“ohh it’s alright, I’ll just sleep on the couch,” you said and smiled.

“andwae, a girl can’t sleep on the couch, that’s not right, doojoon how about you move into our room with me and junhyung and ki kwang you can move in with hyunseung and dongwoon, there’s enough room for all three of us,” yoseob suggested.

“ah I guess so…but that means I have to move all my stuff…” doojoon slightly whined, you kinda relt bad that they all had to move and re-arrange themselves just for you..

*it can’t hurt to bunk with a guy can it?* you thought to yourself.

“ermm…it’s alright you don’t have to move, I’m fine bunking with someone….,” you said softly while looking down, but as soon as you looked up all eyes were fixed on you.

“err you sure? You won’t be uncomfortable?” CNU asked you.

“mmn, I’m sure I’ll be fine, but as long as you won’t…erm *cough* do anything to me,” you replied.

“ahh yeahh of course yeahh,”

“then tae ri you can bunk with me,” yoseob said enthusiastically while jumping around.

“yah how can you just abandon your hyung like that? Hmmm?” junhyung asked him

Yoseob pouted, “I’m not abandoning you…I wanna bunk with tae ri!” he whined like a little child.

“haha, mmn how about tae ri  bunks with hongki, his got a massive room to himself..”jonghun suggested while slightly smirking at hongki.

“bwo? With me?” hongki asked.

“well yeah you’re the only one that doesn’t have anyone bunking with him,” jonghun replied.

“I guess so…” he said shyly.

“you wouldn’t mind would you? It’s okay if you don’t want to I’ll take the couch,” you spoke up.

“ani, it’s fine, you can bunk with me,” he replied to you while smiling.

“ahh gomawo,” you said, giving him your cute eye smile.

 

*omooo, sooo cuteee! Oh what the the lee hong ki get a grip on youself!*

“alright that’s settled then, tae ri’s going to stay with hongki,” jonghun said.

“b-but I wanna stay with herrr!” yoseob still whined.

“yahh next time alright? Let’s get some food I’m hungry” jonghun said while dragging yoseob to the kitchen.

“CHYEAHH FOOOOD!” minhwan and gongchan said while hi-fiving each other.

You all made your way to the kitchen.

The Kitchenn~

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=modern+kitchens&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1280&bih=642&tbm=isch&tbnid=AQi0SdKpZvAAGM:&imgrefurl=http://www.uniquepicturehunter.com/home-interior-pictures/modern-kitchens-home-interior-pictures/&docid=u6hfLG_iB2uNDM&imgurl=http://www.uniquepicturehunter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/modernkitchenshomeinteriorpicturespichunter-9.jpg&w=696&h=349&ei=JRgDT7-yGqXkmAWQoNTiCg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=723&sig=115277333256128899263&page=2&tbnh=83&tbnw=166&start=10&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:10&tx=77&ty=45

 

 

“wahh your kitchen is sooo big!” you beamed.

“kehe, too big actually it’s too hard to find anything,” CNU said chuckling.

“alright kids what do you want to eat? Ramyeon? Rice? Or curry?” jonghun said while searching through the cupboards.

“ahh hyung, can’t we eat something that’s not instant, it’s been a while since we’ve had something fresh,” gongchan whined while leaning on seunghyun’s shoulder.

“mmn here, I’ll cook you guys something,” you spoke up.

“oh you don’t have to, it’s alright I’ll just make these guys…erm something..”jonghun replied.

“no no it’s the least I could do for you guys since your letting me stay here,” you said smiling.

“are..you..sure?” he asked you

“yupp, I got it you guys can up do something until I finish?” you said.

“ah ne, gomawo tae ri!” he said as he went up to hug you.

You laughed, and pulled away.

“alright let’s get started then,” you said to yourself.

The others just spread themselves across the house, doojoon, jonghun and jinyoung sat on the armchairs nearby and browsed through the magazines. The rest of them, went to lounge setting up the wii for Mario kart.

You grabbed the apron that was hanging off the oven and put it over you, you rolled your sleeves up and washed your hands cleanly with soap.

“do you need any help?” hongki asked.

“oh oppa, you’re still here? Aren’t you going to play Mario kart with the others?” you asked him back.

“nahh, the maknaes always complain when I win,” he said.

“ahh I see,well i'm alright here” you said while taking out  the veggies and other things from the fridge.

‘so what are you making?” he asked you.

“kehe it’s a supriseee!” you .

He grinned at your cuteness and continued to watch you cook. You started to cut up the vegetables that you were going to use to make dukkbokki, japchae and bibimbap.

He was awed at your gracefulness as you moved through the kitchen and your cutting skills.

You gathered up the vegetables and the rice cakes that you needed for the dukkbokki and placed it in the tray/pot with the sauce and let it simmer. You then moved on to cook the rice and noodles for the japchae and bibimbap.

“do you always cook?” hongki asked you.

“mmn, you could say that my parents weren’t always around for dinner and stuff so I had to learn to feed myself,” you replied, tasting everything as you added some more flavouring in.

“I see,” he replied softly. After a few minutes later, you finally finished.

“mmn done!” you said as you turned the stove off, “hongki oppa can you get everyone for me?” you asked.

“sureee!” he beamed as he went off.

“kidsss, foood’s doneee!” he said.

Just then everyone rushed to the kitchen and sat around the table.

“wahh, it smells sooooo goood!”

“can we start?” gongchan and minhwan beamed whilst drooling.

“haha of course, go for it!” you replied.

14 pairs of chopsticks stabbed the food in front of you, you blinked and chuckled in surprise.

“WAHH OMOMO DAEBAKK! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST!” seunghyun, gongchan and minhwan exclaimed while holding up their thumbs.

“haha gomawo, dig in there’s still more!” you said.

“tae ri, say ahhhh~” sanduel said waving a piece of dubbokki in front of you.

“oh aniyo gwenchana, I can feed myself,” you said.

“andwae!” he pouted and pushed the food closer to your mouth, you gave in and took the food from his chopsticks and ate it.

You guys spent about half an hour eating and chatting, like a massive family.

After dinner, there was a pile of dishes waiting to be cleaned, just before you were about to grab the plate and start washing two pair of hands shot out and grabbed the plate before you could.

“we’ll wash tae ri,” gongchan and minhwan said.

“oh it’s alright, I’ll do it,” you replied.

“yahh andwae, you cooked it’s our turn to do something, we don’t just eat you know,” minhwan said.

“you sure?” you asked.

“ne~” they both said

“alrighty then!,” you said and made your way out to the others who were now lounging around the lounge. It was minutes before gongchan and minhwan finshed and came out.

“omo wahh you guys are fast..” you said in surprise.

“haha they eat slow, but when it comes to cleaning somehow they are so fast” jinyoung said.

“kehehe!”

You smiled, but a yawn started to creep up on you.

“mmn soo sleepy~” you mumbled to yourself as you rubbed your tired eyes.

“tae ri are you sleepy?” hongki asked.

“oh just a little,” you replied, smiling.

“hyung I’m sleepy too,” dongwoon said while leaning on kikwangs shoulder.

“guess it’s time for bed~” doojoon announced.

 

You all made your way upstairs and into your respective rooms.

 

Rooms:

Yoseob and junhyung.

Doojoon and kikwang

Dongwoon and hyunseung

Minhwan and gongchan

Baro and seunghyun

CNU and jaejin

Jonghun, jinyoung and sanduel (there room is the biggest so three people use it!)

Hongki and tae ri.

 

You brushed and showered up and changed into your hello kitty tank top short pj’s. You walked into hongki’s room to see him setting up a bed on the ground.

He looked up at glanced at you up and down, but you didn’t seem to notice.

*omg…did she have to wear shorts and a tank….omg snap out of it! What has gotten into you hongki?!*

“oppa?” you asked quietly.

“ohh um, yeahh you can take the bed I’ll be on the floor,” he said to you.

“oh no it’s fine I’ll sleep on the ground.” You replied.

“no no, I insists it’s not right for a girl to sleep on the ground,” he said fixing the sheets.

“b-but…”

“really, take the bed,” he said.

You reluctantly nodded and moved your way to his big bed.

“thank you!” you said and gave him a cute cute smile, before snuggling into the covers.

“you’re welcome!” you replied with a smile as he made himself comfortable on the floor.

Just as you and hongki were about to close your eyes, you were startled by a loud bang that came from the walls.

“TAE RI-AH GOOOD NIGHTTT! HAVE SWEET DREAMMS!! HYUNG YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TO HER!” sanduel yelled through the walls.

“I’M NOT, NOW GO TO SLEEP!” hongki yelled back.

“GOODNIGHT SANDUEL!” you yelled softly.

“GOOOD NIGHTT!”

You chuckled before turning to look at hongki, “oppa good night, sweet dreams!” you said to him

“ohh, ahh good night tae ri-ah” he said, but you didn’t reply since you fell asleep already.

“goodnight beautiful” he whispered before falling into a deep slumber.

 

___________________________________

annyeongg my lovely readers!

HAPPY NEW YEARRR!

sorry i haven't been updating i've been away haha, but i made this chapter longer to make up for it! :D

i'll updatee soon, promisee~

anyways thanks for reading! comments are loveeed <3 ^_~