2pm

Guardian of the WHAT?!

Tae ri’s POV:

*BOOOOM BOOOM BOOOM!!*

“they’re getting closer, hurry up it’s only a few more meters!” Mr Lee nearly shouted as everyone rushed ahead. As you guys ran faster, you could start to see a big as metal door take place.

*I’m guessing that’s the chamber*

You guys were only about 5 meters away from the door, when *BANG!* the floor above you collapsed and hit all of you guys.

“GAHH!”

 

You waited for the impact of the rocks and rumble to hit you, but nothing did, you opened your eyes and to your surprise hongki had used his body as a shield for you, while B1A4 had created a type of earth shield using their powers.

“oppa…” you whispered to him.

“you alright..?” he asked you.

You gave him a small nod and directed your attention to the bunch of other guardians in front of you and everyone else.

 

“where is the twin of light?” one of the guys asked while moving towards you all. Your eyes widened at the question, while you moved closer into hongki’s chest. You could feel his grip on you tighten as he hugged onto you tighter.

“she’s not here,” Mr Lee said firmly while standing up to face the guy.

The guy smirked, “ahh don’t make this hard, just hand her over and there won’t be in trouble, or in this case dead guardians.” The bunch of other guardians behind him had stepped forward, and walked around you guys and started to surround you all.

You could see your uncle and everyone else tense up. Hongki, yoseob and sanduel all made a move in order to hide you from the dark guardians.

“ 2pm’s here,” you heard junhyung mutter under his breathe.

*2pm? Who are they?*

“oppa, who’s 2pm?” you asked quietly.

“they’re another group of rank #1 elite guardians except they’re dark guardians,” junhyung replied to you while balling his fist into a ball.

“the one who asked for you is Jay, his the leader of 2pm,” jaejin added on.

 

Just then, you could start to hear someone talking to you but not physically but mentally.

*tae ri-ah can you hear me?*

you immediately recognised the voice as your uncles, you took a glance at him from behind yoseob’s shoulder. You could see him staring back at you, as you nodded.

 

*good, now I need you to get us out of here. Do you remember what I taught you when you were young?*

You looked back at him and gave him another nod. You remembered when you were young, after jae ri had left you, you were miserable you didn’t want to see anyone or frankly be anywhere near people. You kept running away from home and eventually developed the ability to be able to teleport yourself anywhere as long as you pictured it. After a little while your uncle found out and helped you perfect it for emergency uses.

 

*i need you to take us to the practise ground, you’ve seen it right? Do you have enough energy left or has the pain of the dark guardians and your arm taken over?*

You looked at him and mouthed the words, “I’ll do it” while ignoring all the pain, all you wanted to do was get away from 2pm and anything else dark.

He gave you a reassuring nod, and yelled, “TAE RI NOW!”

Everyone’s eyes including 2pm darted to you in the centre of hongki, yoseob and sanduel. You ignored them and focusing your mind to the practise ground.

*concentrate tae ri, the practise ground*

A couple seconds later a bright light emerged from your whole body and wrapped around FT Island, B2ST, B1A4 and Mr Lee. In seconds you guys had disappeared from 2pm’s sight and were at the practise ground. You collapsed onto your knees from exhaustion and gasped for air. Immediately Mr lee and everyone came and surround you with worried faces.

“tae ri, gwenchana? you did it, I’m so sorry for making you do that but that was the only choice.” Mr Lee said while patting your back.

“g..wench..ana…I just ne..ed a minute..” you said in between un even breathes.

 

“ermm can anyone explain what tae ri just did?” baro asked while scratching the back of his neck.

“she teleported all of us here,” Mr lee said while smirking and looking up at them.

Clearly amazed everyone kept quiet while letting you recover.

 

 

 

~back with 2pmm!~

 

“yah hyung where did they go?”  wooyoung asked clearly frustrated.

“I don’t know but one things clear, the light twin is with FT Island, B2ST and B1A4,” Jay replied. “come on let’s go back, we’ll get her soon, we already know who she’s with.”

With that Jay and 2pm left.

 

 

omomo how long has it beeennn?! one month? omggg sorrry i've been soo busy with exams and study lately that i haven't had time to update =[

but kehehe no worries, i've finishedd school and on holidayys! i'll update a lot moree nowww! kehehe :D

anyways i've added 2pm to the storyy, do you guys have any more suggestions on who to put in? khehe

anyways thanks for readingg, comment and subscribee! ~^^~