alright so i'm going to live with them?

Guardian of the WHAT?!

You guys walked for around 10 minutes until you met at the intersection where you’ll all split upa nd go your own separate ways. To be honest you didn’t want to go home, you didn’t want to go home to the blood stained kitchen or the house were your parents were murdered in.

 

“ahh so I guess this were we split upp,” yoseob said cutely while unlinking his arms with you,

*yoseob don’t let go of me, don’t make me go to that house*

You didn’t even realise he had said something since you were so lost in your thoughts,

“tae ri-ah”

No response,

“tae ri-ah” he said once again, but this time he waved his hand in front of your face. You broke from your trance, “huh? Did you say something oppa?” you asked.

“uhh yeahh, ermm this is where we part ways…” he replied slowly,

“oh umm…yeah..right,” you said while awkwardly laughing.

“tae ri, gwenchana?” Mr Lee asked while placing a hand on your shoulder,

“hmm, ahh gwenchana,” you replied with a smile, which died almost immediately. You turned and to face the guys, “mmn byee oppa’s, I’ll see you at school tomorrow annyeong!” you said sweetly with a cute eye smile. You didn’t bother to hear a response from them so you turned your back on them and began walking to the direction of your house. You stopped for a second and hesitated before continuing to walk again, just as you were starting to walk again you were attacked with the biggest headache ever imaginable.  

You let out a little groan and clutched your head in pain, as the pain spread throughout your head you started to hear voices,

“black is dark, white is light choose wisely, for one rises and the other falls

You dropped and held your head in pain, you felt as if your head was going to explode an minute now as you clutched your head tighten,

*tae ri fight!* you thought to yourself as you bit your lip in pain. You could feel the pain building up and eventually it was too much for you take, but just as you thought you were going to pass out from the pain it passed through your body and created a wave of dark (a/n remember tae ri's light not dark)power that destroyed the entire road in from of you.  You looked up in shock and surprise and breathed unevenly, just then everyone had rushed to your side.

 

“yah tae ri what the hell happened? Are you alright?” he asked you in concern and shock while checking your body for any signs of injury.

You gaped at the road in front of you and replied in absolute confusion and shock, “i…I..don’t..know..I..”

No one knew what just happened, even Mr Lee you all stood there and stared at the damage you created, cars were flipped, the road had cracks and was split, the trees had fallen, it looked as if a 10 hurricanes had just passed. luckily since it was late, not many people saw what had happened and weren't injured by your power.

With the help from the arms around you, you stood up. You didn’t know what to do so you started to walk towards home.

“omo where are you going?” Mr Lee asked you turning you around.

“home,” you replied monotoned.

“oh no you’re not, there is definitely something wrong with you and you are not going back alone or living alone for that matter,” he said in a strict tone.

“then where am I suppose to go? Where am I suppose to live? Your place?” you replied softly.

“you can’t come back with me, too dangerous 2pm already found the chamber so you can’t stay there….” Mr lee stood and thought for a little bit.

 

“why doesn’t she stay with us?” a voice spoke up, all heads turned to the direction of Lee Hong Ki.

“bwo?” you asked in surprise.

“i….i mean..i-if you want that is,” he mumbled back while slightly blushing, since it was late you couldn’t really see it neither could anyone else. “you’ll be safe for sure that is, there’s 16 guardians in that house,” he added on.

You exchanged glances with Mr lee who then smirked and faced hongki, “you’ve just came up with the perfect suggestion, she’ll go with you.”

“bwo?!” you nearly shouted as you started and the 16 guys that were in front of you.

“it’s a good idea, they can protect you when I’m not there plus there elite guardians you’ll be fine with them, nice suggestion hongki” mr lee said smiling.

“yeahh tae ri come live with us, we’ll protect you,” CNU said while the others nodded.

*live with 16 guys? Dayumm is he serious? O_O* you thought to yourself.

“uhh….are you serious?” you whispered to your uncle.

“of course I am, it’s too dangerous for you to stay with me the dark guardians will find you faster since they know we’re related,” he replied, “plus it’s not like they’re gonna you right guys?”

 

Silence……

The guys all looked at each other, which made you actually think that they were planning it.

*omg what the ?*

"*coughcough* right guys?”

“Ohh yeahhh, yeahh no were not,” they all answered shaking there heads and hands and staring awkwardly into other places.

“good, so it’s settled you’ll stay with them,” Mr Lee confirmed, “I’ll go grab your things from the house alright,” he said to you before turning to the guys, “I’m counting on you guys,” he said and with that left to your house. You were about to go after but he quickly shot you a death glare which made you stay where you were.

*aishh this uncle ==’*

You turned your attention to the 16 guys that were soon to be your roomates….

“so erm….i’m really sorry about this….” You mumbled softly while looking towards the ground. Just then you could feel two bodies attack you from the left and the right

“omo” you said startled

“wahhhh tae ri, you’re going to be living with us nowww!!” sanduel squealed in  delight while attacking you with hugs, along with yoseob.

“come on let’s flyyy~” sanduel said while he and yoseob grabbed your hands and ran to the direction of their house. (<-kehe reference to B1A4)

 

From the distance you swear you could hear jinyoung yell up to you, “MIANHAE TAE RI THEY’RE ALWAYS THIS HYPER!” you chuckled at the statement before yelling back to him

“OPPA GWENCHANA! IT'S FINE I THINK IM USED TO IT ALREADY!” you yelled with the slights bit of agyeo in your voice.

“yahh tae ri ignore jinyoung hyungg, his just jealous that his not hyper keheh” sanduel said and ran.

 

~back to the other guys, FYI sanduel and yoseob ran with you to the house first while they slowly walked back!~

 

“you like her don’t you?” jonghun said to hongki.

“BWO?! Hyung, I do not like her,” hongki replied a little too fast stumbling on his words.

“mmn sureee,” jonghun smirked before walking ahead of him.

“yah I don’t!” hongki screamed back while catching up to the others.

*do I like her? Wahh lee hongki what has gotten into you? You bishhh ><”*

 

_______________

annyeong my lovely readers!!

kehe omo tae ri's living with them now? is she gonna get by them kehe?

anyways this chappie is a little funny, i just had to put something together that mentions that 'voice' and that she's going to be living with them.

sooo anyways thanks for readingg!

comments and loveeed keheh! <3