you little ...

Guardian of the WHAT?!

“uhh,” you closed your eyes and bit down on your lip nervously, *aishh tae ri, way to go you seriously need to learn to take control of your powers, aishh*

You opened up your eyes slowly, and lifted your head up, “uhh don’t worry, that was nothing, ermm hehe sometimes when I get to…uh..to..umm excited I tend to bring a storm over…ehh hehe sorry,” you said while trying to look convincing. *what the hell tae ri? What kind of lie was that? That didn’t even make sense, who the hell brings a storm on when they’re excited? Aishh you pabo!*

“excitement? Really?” CNU asked suspiciously, basically everyone knew you were lying but didn’t bring it up.

“haha yeah….” you chuckled nervously, before taking a glance at your watch “hehe would you look at that time? it's time for our next class,” you said while you quickly grabbed your bag and headed for the door that led back to the classrooms, the guys did the same and followed you out. On the way down things seem to be awkward again no one said anything, so there was this awkward as silence as you guys walked down. As you guys were walking down you didn’t realize you started mumbling things out as you were thinking, and that everyone kept a good eye on you.

“jae ri…..light….dark…..death…guardians….control…train…aishhh,” you mumbled out loud.

 

“yah what is she saying? She keeps saying stuff?” ki kwang whispered softly.

“I don’t know, but somethings definitely not right,” CNU replied.

“should we say anything or like do anything?” seunghyun asked.

“errr better not, there’s too many people here we can’t blow anything about our ‘business’” sanduel replied while everyone else nodded.

“let’s just get to class, and talk to her after school,” doojoon said, with that their conversation ended.

Just then, the bunch of girls that you saw and heard this morning came running over to you.

“doojooon oppa, let’s go on a date alright?” one girl pleaded whilst doing ageyo.

“yah choi hyemi, don’t call me oppa,” doojoon said while walking away.

Hyemi gave him a cold stare before directing her attention to you. One of the girls behind her came up to her and whispered something to her.

“unni, that’s her,” she whispered.

Hyemi’s eyes darted back to you and she gave you a not to friendly smile.

“tch, you’re the new girl here right? Tae ji?” she said.

“tae ri,” you corrected her with a strong yet a quiet voice. She seem to be a little surprised since no one has ever dared to correct her.

“bwo? Ahh tch this girl…anyways we need to talk,” she said.

“um sorry I’m not interested,” you replied while starting to walk away.

“BWO?! Yah get back here,” hyemi shouted while she reached out and pulled your hair.

“ahh yahh! Let me go,” you said while trying to wriggle out of her grip, but the more you wriggled the more she pulled.

“YAH HYEMI LET HER GO NOW!,”hongki shouted at her while trying to remove her grip from your hair, but before he could hyemi ran into the girls toilet that was only a few metres up ahead forcing you to go with her, you winced out in pain as she pulled your hair tighter by the minute.

“AHH! Yah let go of me,” you yelled at her, while trying to get out of her grip. The guys ran after you but they could only go as far as the front door of the girls toilet.

“I’m sorry this is the girls bathroom, you’re not allowed through if you try I’ll call the police, the principle and everyone and say that all of you guys are erts.” One of hyemi’s friend said.

“yah ri ah move out of the way now,” junhyung threatened, but ri ah didn’t budge.

“as much as I like you junhyung ssi, I won’t move,” she said determinedly.

 

“yah! You little,” junhyung said while moving closer to ri ah with a hand in the air that was getting ready to slap someone. Just then Hongki grabbed his hand before he could slap her.

“junhyung, calm down,” hongki said while trying to calm junhyung down.

“hyung, tae ri will be alright, after all she’s an elite,” seunghyun said quietly.

“his right, she’ll be fine let’s just wait out here,” jonghun said.

Junhyung and hongki finally agreed and decided to stay put like the others.

 

“yah you little listen here,” hyemi said while shoving you against the wall while she still gripped your hair. “the kingkas belong to us, just because you’re in the elite class with them doesn’t mean you can lay a move on them got it?”

“what? Yours? You have no ownership over them,” you replied while trying to shake her hand off your hair.

“bwo? Aish you little ,” hyemi said while pulling tighter on your hair.

“AHH!” you scream out a little at the pain.

“yah look here, as long as my friends and I are around no one dares to touch our kingkas they’re ours and ours only get it? I don’t give a about you being in the elite class but lay a finger on them and I’ll finish you.” she threatened. You scoffed at her little threat before replying.

“tch, I don’t want any of your precious kingkas I’m here to study not to date, you can have them for all I care, but good luck getting their attention,” you said firmly while pulling her hand away from hair and pushing her a little.

“YAH! You ing how dare you push me?!” she said, by now you could see that she was furious. You ignored her and made your way to the door, but before you could she grabbed your wrist and turned you around. To your surprise you were greeted with a giant slap along your left cheek, you quickly brought your hand up and placed it on your cheek that was slapped. Hyemi moved back a little before speaking again.

“you better watch your back you little , I won’t play nice with you anymore and if you know what’s best for you, you’d stay away from our kingkas,” she said while exiting the door. “aish you really piss me off,” with that she opened the door and made her way out.

“ri ah let’s go,” she said while linking arms with ri ah and walking off ignoring all the death glares she got from all the guys, she flinched a little when she saw doojoon at the end giving her a death glare himself.

“laters oppa we’ll go on our date soon arraso,” she said while giving him her best agyeo and wink before walking past him.

“tch,” with that doojoon walked to everyone else.

“aish let’s go in already,” hongki said eagerly.

“yah it’s the girls bathroom, if someone sees you go in you’re in deep ,” junhyung said while stopping hongki from walking any further with his hand on his shoulder.

“let’s just wait for her to come out,” jinyoung said, impatiently.

 

You took a glance at your cheek in the mirror, and to your disappointment a long red gash was left all along your left cheek. You touched it a little and immediately winced at the pain.

*aishh seriously? These girls really know how to give one hard slap*

You quickly fixed your uniform, fixed your hair and placed a little water on your cheek before walking out.

“oh you guys are still here?” you asked as you saw all the guys waiting outside the toilets.

“omo tae ri your cheek,” hongki said while cupping your cheeks to get a better look at your cheek, you could feel yourself going red and your heart beating faster than it’s normal rate. *omo what’s this feeling?* You quickly looked away from his eyes and looked at the floor.

“aishh those girls, are you alright?” he asked.

“hmm? Oh yeahh I’m alright,” you replied while giving him a small smile.

“mianhae tae ri,” doojoon said to you while looking guilty. You smilied a little at his apology before speaking.

“oh don’t worry about it, it’s not your fault doojoon-ah,” you said giving him a smile and patting his shoulder. He seemed to lighten up a bit when you said that.

“wahh tae ri, you’re soo brave and strong standing up to those girls like that we heard everything from the outside,” yoseob said while linking his arms with you.

“kehe I’m a guardian remember, we have to be strong,” you said while looking at everyone and giving them a smile. They all chuckled at you while walking behind you.

“aishh tae ri you’re to cuteee,” sanduel said while pinching your cheeks and linking his arms with you. in return you pinched his cheeks back while adding a little frost to it using your powers. He quickly touched his cheek and looked at you in great suprise.

“wahhh, you can control ice to?” sandeul asked in surprise.

“haha yupp,” you said while nodding a cute nod. Everyone started at you literally like this O_o

But you didn’t notice.

“dayumm, this girl is strong,” baro said impressed.

“this ones unique,” jaejin added. Everyone agreed, nodded and kept walking.

 

After grabbing your books and fooling around for a bit, you guys entered the classroom, to your surprise on the board was written.

CURSE OF THE LIGHT AND DARK TWINS,” in big capital blue letters.

You gasped at the sight and everyones eyes immediatly darted to you.

“ahh glad you guys came a little earlier this time,” Mr Lee said while stepping out from behind the door,”as you can see our topic for today’s lesson is written on the board, and is deeply related to one of our students here in the elite class. No one needed any clues to know that it was you, you started at your uncle in confusion but he all he gave you was a slight nod and smile.

“alright take your seats, I want to start this class now,” He said while directing the class to take their seats.

 

_________________________

aishh these girls are suchh esss right?

hehe i updated again, i'll try to update again as soon as i can so stay tuneed ^^

oh sorry about the swearing in this chapter, it kinda suited the storyline at this point so yeah, i'm soooo sorry if any of you guys are a little offended. :(

anyways thanks for reading, comment and subscirbee :)