i don't believe it....

Guardian of the WHAT?!

“ohh safeee, his not here yet,” jaejin said while panting.

“oh my god, we sprinted all this way for nothing,” hyungseung said while also panting.

You all were puffing like crazy since you guys sprinted from one building to the other in order not to be late for class. You quickly took your seat and grabbed you water bottle out from your bag.

“aishh shoot, out of water,” you mumbled while shoving the bottle back into your bag. *dammit I’m so thirsty too *

“here,” someone said while handing you a cold water bottle.

“hongki ssi” you said and looked up.

“you can have some of mine,  I purified the water so it wouldn’t have any germs in it so you don’t have to worry,” he said while handing you the water.

“ahh gomawo, I’m kinda really thirsty,” you said while taking the bottle from him.

“haha no worries,” he said while giving you a cute half smile. You smiled back at him before gulping down the whole bottle, you didn’t even realize how thirsty you really were until you started drinking. Satisfied with the amount you drank you put the bottle back down and gave hongki a cute eye smile. Just then CNU and everyone stood around the table you were sitting at.

“um, tae ri-ah would you mind continuing to explain about what happened yesterday? I’m still kinda curious,”CNU asked while scratching the back of his head. You hesitated before speaking up.

“oh yeah um sure,” you said with a small smile, “umm..where should I begin?” you asked softly.

Everyone looked at each other before nodding in agreement, “um we want to know about the ‘twins of light and dark’ curse properly, you said yesterday that some of it was a lie or something?” doojoon asked.

“ahh,…um sure” you replied while looking down, you cleared your throat before speaking again, “um well you see this curse isn’t one they appears often, my sister and I are the first pair in…um…300 years. The last pair before us, were my ancestors this curse sort of lies in my family. You see my family is one of the oldest guardian families, so it’s in my blood to be a guardian,” you said without much expression. Everyone didn’t have much to say, they were all to stunned to say anything.

“um…tae ri-ah, isn’t the curse supposed to involve two people? Where’s your sister?” jonghun asked. Everyone was curios, so they all turned their attention to you.

“s-s-s….he’s umm,” before you could even finish your sentence tears started piercing your eyes, at that moment flashbacks just kept playing in your mind, you saw yourself with jae ri together playing with your powers, you saw all the good moments you had with her. But then finally you saw, the day were she disappeared leaving you all alone searching for her. You didn’t realize that your tears were endlessly flowing out of your eyes.

“omo, tae ri what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” sanduel said frantically while wiping your tears away. Yoseob came around and gave you a warm but caring back hug.

“oh, huh, oh im alright haha,” you said while drying up your tears with your sleeves.

“tae ri, I’m sorry if that question was a little bit too personal, I’m soo sorry,” jonghun said while coming over to you.

“oh no, it’s alright anyways um I don’t know where she is , she…um disappeared 3 years ago.” You replied while reassuring that you were alright.

“ahh I see,” he replied.

“um, I’m just gonna go clean myself up in the bathroom,” you said while excusing yourself.

“oh yeah sure,” jonghun replied.

“tae ri-ah do you want us to go with you?” yoseob asked with sanduel beside him.

“um guys, it’s the girls bathroom…..though…and I think I can manage,” you replied while smiling.

“oh yeah that’s right, girls bathroom and we’re guys haha,” yoseob said while chuckling nervously obviously he was embarrassed.  You gave them a quick smile before heading towards the door, you went to go open it but before you did someone else opened it from the outside causing the door to smash right into you.

BOOM! (kehe is that what it’s supposed to sound like?)

“aishh, owww,” you said while rubbing your forehead that started to have sticky hot red stuff cmoing out of it. *aishh shoot i'm bleeding*

“ahh tae ri gwenchana?” hongki said while helping you up, since he was the closest to you.

“ahh gwenchana,” you said while rubbing your forehead that had a slight cut on it.

“omo you are not a okay, you’ve got a massive cut on your forehead,” hongki said worriedly while pointing to your cut that was now gushing with blood. Just then Mr.Lee walked in.

“omo, I hit someone didn’t i? who was it?” Mr.Lee asked in concerne. Everyone pointed in the direction that you were in, by now hongki had his white sleeve that was now stained in blood attached to your forehead. Mr.Lee turned his direction to you, “omo tae ri are you okay?” he asked.

“of course she’s not look how big this cut is, she needs stiches!,” hongki exclaimed.

“no she doesn’t, she knows how to take care of herself,” Mr.Lee replied while walking away from you guys and placing his briefcase on the table, “aren’t I correct, tae ri?” You looked at him curiously. *does he know who i am?*

“what? Are you insane look at this? I’m taking her to the nurse now,” hongki said, just then everyone nearly stood up and walked to you and ushered you to the nurses room.

“um…stop, I really don’t need to go to the nurses,” you replied with a soft voice.

“what? We should get you checked for a concussion to come on let’s go,”hongki said.

“no really, I’m fine,” you try to reassure him.

“yah tae ri look at your forehead it’s literally turning into a blood bath,” junhyung said while pointing to your forehead. You quickly removed hongki’s hand on your forehead and replaced it with yours, you quickly concentrated all your energy on your hands and just then a bright light started coming out of your hand and started stretching all over our forehead, in a matter of seconds the blood and the cut that was on your forehead started to disappear. The light that was coming out from your hand started to die down and soon enough all of it was gone. You touched your head one more time to make sure no more blood was on it and that the cut was gone, to your delight the cut was all healed and the blood was long gone all that was left was a small little scratch where the cut was originally.

“h-h-ow…did you that?” hongki asked in surprised.

“umm…hehe that sorta comes in the package of being a twin…” you whispered just loud enough for everyone else hear except Mr.Lee.

“ehm ehm, if we’re all done talking and playing with our powers, I would like to start my class please,” Mr.Lee said while staring at us, “do I have to give anyone here a punishment?”

“uh no sir,” dongwoon said, before we all scrambled to our seats.

After a while of Mr.Lee’s ‘interesting’ maths class the bell finally rang signalling us that it was time for lunch.

*BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEP*

“tae ri, let’s go eattt now,” yoseob said while doing his ageyo.

“yahh can we go now, gongchan and I are hungryyy,” minhwan whined while gongchan pouted on minhwans shoulder.

“haha alright let’s go,” you said while grabbing your books.

You guys were about to walk over to the door, when Mr.Lee suddenly called your name.

“tae ri-ssi, could you stay here for a little I need to have a little chat with you,”

You looked back at the guys in confusion, but they didn’t seem to help since they gave you the same confused looked you gave them. You turned back to Mr.Lee and replied.

“umm suree…” you started walking to him while everyone was following you behind.

“ehm ehm, sorry I meant alone,” Mr Lee said while looking at the others.

“b-but..” sanduel started saying, but before he could, you went up to him and shoved your books to him.

“it’s alright, you guys go I’ll be alright,” you said while smiling, “sanduel would you mind taking my books to my locker?” you asked.

“yeah yupp of course I’ll take them for you,” he said while straightening up his posture as if he were some chauffer. You gave him a really cute smile before turning to the others.

“you guys should probably go eat something, I’ll be out soon,” you said, “I think minhwan and gongchan are going to die of hunger,” you said while laughing a little. They seem to understand your concern since minhwan and gongchan looked like they were gonna faint if they didn’t have any food in them within the next 5 minutes.

“alright, but we’ll be in the cafeteria call if you need anything,” hongki said while smiling, you gave him a sweet smile back before ushering him and the others out the door. When they all left you made your way to Mr.Lee.

“you needed to see me?” you asked.

“yes I did, I’m sure they’ve told you I know about this guardian business thingy and that I myself are a guardian too?”

“ahh yeahh…it’s alright I won’t say anything I’m a guardian to..”

“I know you’re a guardian if you weren’t they wouldn’t have sent you to this class would they,”

“uh no sir…?”

“haha,ahhh it’s finally nice to meet you again, Kim Tae Ri twin of the light,”

With that he bowed to you.

“w-what? What did you just call me?” you asked in alarm.

“twin of light,” he replied.

“how do you know who I am?” you asked in concern.

“You don’t remember me do you?”

You looked at him closely and slowly you started to recognise who he was.

You gasped a little when you finally realized who he was, “you….how..?....i thought you were dead,”

 

 

__________________________________

hellooooo~

sorrry i haven't updated in a while i got a little busyyy, but yeahh.

anyways this chapter again is a little confusing i'll explain the stuff in the next chapter

soo anyways thanks for reading comment and subscribee :D