we'll fight...all of us

Guardian of the WHAT?!

*gahh I’m so drainneeed  ><”, why the hell does teleportation take up so much energy?* you thought to yourself as you tried to stand up.

“yah why don’t you rest a little more?” Mr Lee asked you.

“uh..erm nah I’m…I’m fine now..” you replied weakly while standing up, but as you stood up to show them you were fine, you became a little light headed and stumbled.

Hongki had quick reflexes and caught you quickly before you could fall and hurt yourself.

“woah, easy there….maybe you should listen to Mr Lee and rest a little more, you don’t look very good,” hongki said to you, looking at you with concern.

“no really, I’m fine,” you said while looking at him and everyone else. They all gave looks clearly saying you’re not, “guys seriously I’m fine,” you pouted to them.

“alright whatever you say then,” Mr lee replied to you and helped you up.

 

“uhh Mr Lee what was 2pm doing there?” jinyoung asked.

Mr Lee hesitated before replying to the rest of you’s, “*sighs* I guess I should tell you guys what’s going hmm,” he said while looking at everyone.

“look to put it short, the dark guardians are starting to rebel against the guardian world and the rules, they don’t want us light guardians here anymore. Lately the dark guardian forces have sent out dark guardians all over the world to kill us and take our guardian powers. But right now us light guardians can’t be killed completely since tae ri’s alive, if she’s not dead then the rest of us aren’t,” he explained.

 

“so basically, if tae ri’s not dead then we’re not? But that doesn’t make any sense, there are hundreds of other light guardians in this world that tae ri doesn’t know or have a connection with her shouldn’t they be dead?” jinyoung replied while pointing to you.

“it’s all in the package of being a twin, the light one that is. Tae ri has a special connection with all light guardians regardless if she knows them or not, as long as she’s alive they won’t die completely they’ll be severely injured but not dead. Right now the dark forces have sent out rank #1 elite guardians all over to find and kill tae ri at all costs, that’s why 2pm was there.”

 

Everyone seemed to be taken back in surprise and were lost for words. You on the other was still trying to process everything in your mind, and decide whether you wanted to fight or not.

“I know everything seems to be really complicated and confusing for you guys, but we don’t exactly have much time until they find us, I mean 2pm already has who knows who else is coming. But we can fight back, stop them from hurting us as well as tae ri.”

 

“how exactly? There are hundreds of guardians looking for her, rank #1 as well,” doojoon scoffed a little.

“we fight back, look in the guardian there are only two people who surpass #1 elite, only two people who are the strongest guardians nobody and i repeat nobody  can beat them; the twins of light and dark. Kim tae ri and Kim jae ri. If tae ri chooses to train and fight back we can win this war that’s already begun, that is if she chooses to, but in the process….it might…kill..her..” he said...but the last part came out quiet.

“WHAT?! Kill her?” shouted nearly everyone. Everyone’s eyes darted to you.

“oh come on, theres gotta be another way right?” yoseob said.

“yeah I mean surely this isn’t the only way?” sanduel added on.

“no there isn’t….this is the only way… I know it’s harsh but it’s the only we can stop them..” mr lee replied.

The atmosphere became really quite and awkward, no one said anything after hearing that there was no other way to win.

“i…I’ll…fight back” you said firmly, breaking the silence and tension building up.

“what? Tae ri you don’t have to we’ll find another way,” hongki said with everyone nodding behind him.

You gave a small weak smile to him and everyone else before replying, “no there isn’t, there’s no other way if the only way to stop this war is for me to step up my game and fight back then I’m going to, no one else needs to get hurt and plus it’s not definite that I’ll die.” You said trying to be as cheerful as you could in the current situation.

“b…but” hongki stuttered.

“look it’s fine I want to fight I want to help, and plus you guys will help me right?” you asked cheerfully. They all looked at each other before giving you small nods.

“then there’s no problem I won’t die, I’ll have you guys to help me,” you replied smiling.

Seeing your cheerfulness, they all loosened up a bit and smiled.

“don’t worry, we’ll win this war for sure, with no one hurt,” you smiled while giving a little fist pump in the air. You turned your attention to Mr Lee, “I’m going to do it,” you whispered to him.

“tae ri-ah you sure? Really it’s your choice,” he replied.

“yeah I’m sure I want to do this,”

“haha alright then, we’ll be here to support and help you, all of us, we’ll fight all of us” he said while looking to the other guys as well which were giving him signs of approval. “I’ve never been so proud of you before,” with that he gave a small hug .

"alright guys it’s getting late, we should go home,” Mr Lee said while ushering everyone to the main streets. Everyone obeyed and made their way out.

 

gahh sorry if this chaps a little weird, i just thought that i might explain what's really going on and why 2pm was there, but it's not exactly exampliaed well i think so i'll expland on it in other chappies :)

anyways thanks for reading! comment and subscribe~ ^^~