don't leave me....please?

Guardian of the WHAT?!

It took a really really long time for them to grasp the fact that you were the twin of light. Most of the time no one really said anything, occasionally they would ask you questions about it but no one ever tried to get every little bit of information out of you. 10 minutes later you guys finally arrived at your house.

“um..well this is my home,” you said while giving them a little smile “I guess you guys are a little shocked huh.”

“yeah kind of,” hongki said while scratching the back of his head. You took a glance over at everyone else and you could tell they were still shocked.

“anyways I’m gonna go in now,” you said to everyone before waving and giving them a smile, “oh and um I’ll explain everything else tomorrow.”

They all gave you small nod before walking away, you did the same and walked to your house.

 

“umma, appa I’m home,” you called out while taking off your shoes and turning on the lights. *strange, shouldn’t the light be on already? Meh*

 “I know I know, I’m in trouble but just hear me out alright.” You said, but you got no response. *where are they?*

“umma, appa, where are you?” you said while making your way to the kitchen. You turned the lights on to find them there, lying in a pool of crimson red blood without any movement whatsoever. Immediately your eyes widened, and your jaw dropped.

“AHHHHH!” you screamed and ran to their lifeless bodies. You started shaking them like crazy, “UMMA, APPA ! WAKE UP, OPEN YOUR EYES! ITS ME, TAE RI WAKE UP!” you screamed while tears where trickling down your face you continued to shake them. By now your hands, uniform and a little part of your face was stained with the blood of your parents.

 

“so she’s the twin of light, no wonder why she has so much power,” jinyoung said clearly impressed.

“I know, but I still can’t believe it she just doesn’t seem like the kind of person you would think to hold that much power,” jonghun said.

“well of course, the twin of light is supposed to be kind, sweet, gentle and just angelic unlike the twin of the dark, who’s just mean, cruel and….well a ,” hyungseung said while shuddering.

“haha yah hyung how come you know so much of the twins?” gongchan said while laughing, everyone quickly looked at hyungseung  waiting for an answer.

“I’ve done my research hehe,” hyunseung replied proudly. Everyone just laughed at his dorkiness and kept walking.

“yah I’m serious I did my research.” he said while running to catch up with others.

“AHHHHHH!”

“yah who was that?!” hongki said while placing his hand over his chest in shock.

“wasn’t any of us,” seunghyun replied while looking at everyone.

“guys didn’t that sound like Tae Ri? She’s the only that screams like an angel,” hyunseung said while sighing as if he were in love or something. Everyone just looked at eachother trying to figure  out if that was you or not.

“Maybe we should just go and see if that was her or not?” hongki suggested. Everyone nodded and quickly ran back to your house. After a few minutes they arrived.

“yah guys, the doors open…is that suppose too be good?” dongwoon asked.

“I don’t think so…maybe we should go inside,” ki kwang said.

They all walked into your house and started to look for you.

“tae ri-ah, where are you? tae ri?” yoseob murmured.

No response.

“maybe she’s in the kitchen, the lights are on.” Junhyung said while pointing the room that was lighted. He slowly started to make his way to the room with everyone else following him closely behind. As soon as they all they got there, they saw you on the ground with blood all over and two dead bodies on each side of you, their eyes completely widened and their mouths dropped.

 

“T….tae..ri.ah,” hongki whispered while moving closer to you. You looked up slowly when you heard your name being called, you didn’t say anything and stared at him while shivering like crazy instead. Soon enough he was on the ground next to you with sanduel and yoseob on both his sides.

“Tae ri-ah what happened?” he asked you softly. You couldn’t even say anything, the words wouldn’t leave your mouth, you just started at him with fear and shock in your eyes. He seemed to understand you, and didn’t say anything instead he helped you up.

“guys get rid of the bodies, you should know what to do with them I’m gonna take her to our place alright.”hongki directed the others. By now hongki, yoseob and sanduel were helping you up, the blood that was on your hands dripped on to the ground creating a little pool of blood. You just started at it with a pained expression. Your lipsand face were completly pale like a ghost, all the colour seem to have drained out, your body cold and tired as if it was drained out of energy, you didn’t know how much longer you could stand for. Your vision began to blur while black spots started taking over, your body wasstarting to go limp and the only support you had was from hongki, yoseob and sanduel.

“yah tae ri,what’s wrong? You’re scaring me here, what’s wrong?”

“yah tae ri what’s wrong with you? keep it together?”

Those were the last words you heard before the black spots completely took over your vision causing you to faint in hongki’s arms.

“yah tae ri wake up!” said hongki, while he was trying to hold you up in his arms.

Everyone quickly rushed over to you.
“tae ri-ah wake up stop scaring us!” said yoseob

You gave no response, sanduel came up to you cupped your cheeks before giving you a light slap on the cheek, still you gave no response.

“we got to get her out if here, take her back to our place quick!,” jonghun said.

“yeah quick, jonghun doojoon and I will take care of the bodies,” jinyoung said with doojoon beside him.

 

Yoseob and Sanduel helped Hongki load you on his back before he carried you back to their place. He ran as fast as he could back to their place while the others were moving everyone out of their way.  It took them around 15 minutes before they arrived at their place.

“yoseob quick, get me a warm towel for her forehead,” hongki said while he was placing you on a bed. “sanduel get another blanket for her.” Yoseob and Sanduel knew exactly what they had to do and quickly went to get the things.

A few minutes later they came back with things for you, hongki placed the towel on your forehead while yoseob and sanduel covered you with the second blanket.

“yah hyung she looks really really pale,”minhwan said.

“yeah I know but I can’t give her anything I don’t know whether this is something to do with her being one of the twins or if she just passed out from shock or something,” he replied.

“that’s true, but it just doesn’t seem right if we don’t do anything,” gongchan said.

“I know, but it could be dangerous if we try to do something, we don’t even know what she’s capable of doing,” CNU replied. “let’s just nurse her until she wakes up, we’ll bring up sleeping bags and stuff and sleep in here tonight so we can keep an eye on her.”

“yeah that’s a good idea,” hongki said.

“alright let’s get our stuff,” CNU said and walked out, while everyone followed.

“hyung, do you want me to get you my spare sleeping bag, since she’s in your bed?” seunghyun asked.

“yeahh, that’ll be good, gomawo,” hongki replied. With that everyone left and it was only you and hongki in the room.

 

“tae ri –ah wake up soon, you get me worried you know?” hongki whispered while dabbing the towel on your forehead.

After a while, everyone gathered in hongki’s room all ready to sleep, at this point jonghun, jinyoung and doojoon had returned all ready.

“well let’s get some rest,” ki kwang said, with that everyone snuggled into their sleeping bags and drifted off into a deep slumber.

 

_____________

aww her parents died, i wonder how? :(

anywas again thanks for readding ^^

ohh btw follow me on tumblr, message me on there and i'll follow you back! ^^

http://ohkletsfly.tumblr.com/   :D