rough morning...

Guardian of the WHAT?!

“tae ri-ah, wake up~” you heard someone whisper as you rolled over to your side and placed the covers over your head.

“mmn 10 more minutes, umma” you said groggily as you snuggled deeper into the sheets.

“umma? Ani i'm not your umma,  tae ri, wake upp! We have school now~” someone else said.

You simply moaned as a response, and continued to sleep.

“hyung, what do we do? She won’t wake up,” you heard someone say

“we could try erm splashing water on her face or something?” someone else replied.

Even though you were still asleep you still heard everything they said, and jolted up at the words ‘splashing water’

“arraso, I’m up, I’m up don’t freeze my face umma please!” you said jolting up from the bed, rubbing your tired eyes that blurred your vision a little. Seconds later your vision cleared and in front of you stood 16 boys all staring in your direction…

“omo….erm good morning…,”you said awkwardly.

“gooood morning!” sanduel and yoseob beamed, while the others either nodded or greeted you back, your eyes wandered throughout the room until they landed on the small device by the bed side table that read 8:00 AM, your eyes widened.

“omo, 8:00 we’re gonna be late!” you said, throwing the blankets off you, rushing to grab your uniform and things that were now placed in a wardrobe that shared yours and hongki’s clothes. Not paying attention to were you running, you ran into the wall instead of through the door…

“aishh every morning ><”” you pouted and whispered rubbing your forward before, rushing to the bathroom.

“ tae ri-ah are you alright? Be more careful,” you heard jaejin shout.

“ne oppa, I’m alright you guys should get changed to, we’re going to be late!” you shouted back entering the bathroom that was currently free.

“what a strange girl,” chuckled junhyung,

“alright kids, get changed and ready” jonghun said, pushing the everyone out.

 

10 minutes later, you had your uniform on and your hair tied into a cute little side bun ready to go to school. Grabbing your bag from the side of the bed, you headed downstairs.

“alright everyone done?” doojoon asked.

“ne” everyone beamed while fumbling with their shoes.

“oh where’s hyungseung oppa?” you asked, noticing his absence.

“YAH JANG HYUNGSEUNG WILL YOU HURRY UP WE’RE LATE ALREADY!” doojoon yelled.

“yes yes, just wait a sec my hair doesn’t just flatten itself!” he yelled back

“aishh this kid!” doojoon muttered under his breathe, “we’ll meet you in the car arraso!”

“arraso, I’ll be down in a sec!”

*car? They can drive?*

“where taking a car?” you asked fumbling with your bag.

“correction, cars not car, and yes we are,” doojoon said.

“ahh I see…but can you guys even drive?” you replied.

“course we can, we all can even though some of us are a bit under aged,” he said winking towards the maknaes, “alright kaja”

You guys made your down to the garage and to your surprise, 4 porches were parked in front of you.

(recognise these cars and the people in them? Boys before flowers ftw!)

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=boys+before+flowers+car&um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=638&tbm=isch&tbnid=-24fnCP0io1MiM:&imgrefurl=http://spazzes.wordpress.com/2009/03/19/boys-over-flowers-ep-21/&docid=uGdKn4YOjpD7ZM&imgurl=http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4377/10989032.jpg&w=640&h=352&ei=ea0JT7SSEsjTmAXA78GMBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=389&sig=115277333256128899263&page=1&tbnh=92&tbnw=168&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=77&ty=44

 

"omo this is what you drive?” you asked shocked.

“yupp” doojoon replied.

The guys moved  themselves into the respective cars

 

First Car: Hongki, Tae ri, Yoseob, Sanduel,

Second Car: Jinyoung, Jonghun, Doojoon, Junhyung,

Third Car: Gongchan, Minwhan, Seunghyun, Baro,

Fourth Car: Kikwang, CNU, Dongwoon, Jaejin, Hyunseung

 

“tae ri, you’ll come ride with us,” sandeul said dragging you towards the white Porsche, while the others scattered themselves into either the, white, orange, black or yellow Porsches.

“oh arraso,” you said still amazed at the cars, you hopped in and sat in between yoseob and sanduel while hongki drove.

“alrights, you guys got your seatbelts on?” hongki asked.

“mnn yups!” you all said, clicking your seatbelts on.

“ohk then, time to goo!” he said slowly backing out of the drive way with the others following, but as soon as you hit the road, they all sped up and went at the highest speed.

“wahh you guys drive this fast?” you said, clearly enjoying the wind whipping at your face.

“yeah, all of us do!” yoseob said, enjoying the wind with you and sanduel.

“do you guys always take the cars?” you asked.

“mmn nope, we only take them if were in a rush or late, haha but mostly we walk,” sanduel said.

“ahh I see” you replied.

 

After a few minutes, you guys arrived at the gates of the school, while speeding towards the ‘reserved car park spaces’. As you entered you could hear girls squealing and guys talking about the cars pulling up.

"kyahhh the kingkas are here..omooo they are sooo hoottt with those cars!"

“omo they look soo coooool!”

“dayumm nice ridee!”

“oppa take me for a rideee!”

 

Things like that were being shouted from all directions as you stepped out of the car. In the corners of your eyes, you could see choi hyemi and her friends sending you death daggers from there eyes.

 

“omo the kingka’s gave her a ride?” ri ah said.

“aish this , sticking so close to the kingkas,” hyemi said as her anger boiled up.

“ugh she’s so ugly, I mean seriously does she think she’s cute with that side bun and ?” one of hyemi’s other friends spoke up.

Hyemi stood there staring at you fooling around with the guys who were now pinching your cheeks. With the sight of doojoon pinching your cheeks, she couldn’t stand it anymore and walked up to you guys furiously.

“aish this girl I’m going to teach her a lesson,” she muttered to her friends.

Just as hyemi was about to come up to you the bell rang and stopped her.

“oh class is starting, kaja tae ri,” yoseob said linking arms with you and sanduel and walking towards the classroom, just as you were about to start linking arms with them and walking a leg shot out in front you and tripped you over.

"omo owwww!"

“yah choi hyemi, what the hell do you think you’re doing?!?” yoseob yelled at her while helping you up with the help of sanduel.

“oh aniyo oppa, I didn’t see her there and my foot here sorta slipped in front of her,” she said putting on a ‘cute’ accent.

“yah don’t give us that bull!” doojoon spat back at her.

“oppa it’s alright don’t worry about it,” you said trying to calm doojoon down.

“you’re lucky tae ri is such a kind soul unlike you ugly ,” he said turning his back on hyemi and moving towards you, ushering you and everyone to the classrooms, “kaja, don’t hang with this ” he said putting more emphasis on ‘’

 

“did he just call me a ?” hyemi scoffed to her friends.

“unni calm down, we’ll get rid of that and you can be with doojoon,” ri ah said.

“we have to! Yoon doojoon you watch out, you will be mine.” Hyemi said walking to class with her ‘gang’ following her behind.

 

‘tae ri, gwenchana?” hongki asked you.

“oh gwenchana,” you replied smiling.

“oh tae ri you’re bleeding” jinyoung said, pointing to the cut that formed on your knee.

“oh bleeding?” you said looking to your knee, “oh that’s alright,” you said placing your hand on it, emerging a white light that healed the cut, “there all better! Kaja oppas we don’t want to be late right dongwoon?” you said looking at him smirking.

“oh no no, no we don’t want to be late,” he said grabbing your shoulders , pushing you to the classroom. You giggled and made your way to class with the others.

 

 

_______________________

annyeongg! lovely readers!

omo these girlss tsk tsk, never learn do they?

mnn dayumm, sorry i always have to give you guys the link for the pictures, for some reason i can't show you the actualy picture :l mianhaee =[

anyways thanks for reading! don't forget to subscribe and comment! <3