Shinhwa High

Guardian of the WHAT?!

You felt a pair of arms shaking you,

“wake up sleepy! You’re gonna be late for school don’t make me splash water and ice on your face,”

“aishh 5 more minutes,” you groaned and pulled the blankets back over your head.

Yah kim tae ri, if you don’t wake up by the time I count to 3 don’t come complaining to me when you’re face is half frozen, you know I can do that,” your mum threatened.

With that threat you jolted up from your bed and made your way to the bathroom, still being half asleep you crashed into your wall and landed on your .

“aishh Tae Ri you’re so clumsy hurry up now I’ll get your breakfast ready you don’t want to be late for school on your first day,” your mum said while trying to hold in a chuckle.

You quickly changed into your uniform tied your hair, grabbed your backpack before running downstairs.

“morning appa, morning umma,”you greeted as you gave them a kiss on their cheek. Before your parents could say anything you dashed out the door and made your way to school without eating anything.

“yah at least eat something before you go,” called your dad.

You smacked your forehead before coming back into the house and grabbing a piece of toast.  After gulping it down you bid your goodbyes and made your way to school.

10 minutes later~

“aishh I guess this is the one,” you mumbled to yourself before heading inside the buliding that was infront of you. You made your way to the school office while looking at the signs directing you to places. Little did you know that everyone was staring at you, all the guys had their mouths hanged wide open and all the girls stared at you with envy. All around you, you could hear whispers and things.

“who is she? She’s sooo pretty omg,”

“tchh who’s the new girl?”

“she better not mess with the kingkas”

You ignored all the whispers and finally found the office.

“ah annyeonghahsehyo, Kim Tae Ri imnida. Umm I’m a new student here and I was told to come to the office to grab my schedules and things.” You smiled and bowed.

“ahh tae ri-ssi yupp heres your schedule, and your class number,” she handed you your things and you thanked her before heading off.

You walked yourself to your locker, with your schedule in your hand examining it carefully while walking  *aishh why are these classes so confusing? What the hell is EGR1? Aishh* you thought to yourself. Still walking and reading you didn’t realize that you bumped into someone.

“uhh miahnae, I wasn’t looking when I was walking mianhae,” you apologized and bowed before lifting your head up.

“oh it’s alright, are you new here?,”

“uhh ne,”

“aishh no wonder why you look lost, I’m hongki by the way,” he smiled at you before extending out his hand.

“umm I’m Tae Ri,” you smiled back before reaching to shake his hand.

“well anyways I have to find my class now, umm see you…” you left without another word and walked off. After a couple of minutes you finally found your locker and your classroom.

___________________________

hehe another chapter done, hope you guys like it :L