the curseee...

Guardian of the WHAT?!

*omo is he crazy or something? What does he think his doing? Aishh this uncle* Everyone took their seats but before you could, your uncle grabbed your wrist turned you around and shook his head.

“I didn’t mean for you to take a seat,” he whispered, he looked at you intently and continued to whisper, “I’m revealing everything to them, you need your protection since they’re not here,” you looked at him in shock, as if his just gone insane, “you’re what?!” you whispered back.

“just trust me on this, they need to know, they can help you as well they’re all elites plus you’ve already told them most of it might as well tell them the rest,” he replied and dragged you to the front. You knew your uncle wasn’t the one to joke around when it came to you and your curse; he wasn’t the one to fool around. To him you and your sister’s curse and protection were one of his first priorities. So this time you decided to trust him and what he was about to do. As he dragged you up the front you took a glance and everyone who had all had expressions of confusion glued to their faces, all you could do was give them a small yet weak smile.  Your and uncle reached the front of the room and your uncle started his lesson with you standing there.

“alright, I believe you all know who tae ri really is right?” he asked the class, everyone gave a small nod. “good, this’ll make it a lot easier then, for today’s and the following lessons we’re ditching all school related work you guys are already smart at all subjects so you don’t need me to teach you. from now on we’re focusing on all guardian related things.” He said firmly. Everyone seemed to be delighted with this idea and smiled crazily.

“AHH YES!” baro said while hi-fiving ki kwang. After a few seconds passed, everyone directed their attention back to Mr Lee and you.

“but for today were concentrating on that,” Mr Lee said while pointing to the white board that had ‘Curse of the light and dark twins’ written on it. “I need you all to pay special attention to this, it’s gonna be really important,” You looked at your uncle before staring out at the window.

“alright I’m not going to lie to you guys, the curse that you’ve been told is mostly fake most of it’s a lie. This curse has been around for centuries, it’s not one that appears often but it’s one that is most dangerous to all us guardians, this curse can shape the entire guardian world it can destroy it or make it better,” Mr Lee said while walking around the front, you made your way to the window, and sat on the table that was behind you. You didn’t want to hear any more about the curse, you were frankly tired of hearing it, every time you heard it you would always feel like so instead of listening in on the explanation you tuned yourself out from them, closed your eyes and listened to the wind that was seeping through the window.

“tae ri and her sister, are the first pair in 300 years, the previous pair were their ancestors this curse sorta runs in their family. Each twin always needs to hear the words ‘I’ll protect you’ by a guardian every single day those words provide power and protection for them. The more guardians that say those words, the stronger the twin gets. For instance tae ri’s protection come from her parents, but now that they’re dead they can no longer protect her. If the twin doesn’t hear those words, they become extremely weak, and they’ll eventually pass out.” Mr Lee explained.

“yah is that why she asked us to say that we’ll protect her last time? Because she was weak?” jaejin whispered. Everyone thought about it for a while, before looking at you.

“I think it was, she was completely drained for one minute the next she was strong as again,” jonghun said. Everyone agreed before turning their attention back to Mr Lee.

“the twins don’t really specialize in one element, no one knows what their powers are capable but they do know that they can control more than 2 elements. No one knows what their powers can do, but if they try and release too much power at once they’ll kill themselves, each one of them aren’t good at controlling their powers, they tend to lose control if they think to much or if their emotions take over them.” He said.

 

“that explains the storm then,” junhyung said.

“she probably lied, cause she was embarrassed about the fact that she lost control or something,” CNU replied.

“most likely,” ki kwang added on.

“Each twin is weakened with what the opposite power. For example, the twin of light is weakened by all things dark and bad, the twin of dark is weakened by all things light and good. The more that they can sense these things, the weaker they become.” Mr Lee said while glancing over at you. You didn’t do or say anything , you stood there as if you were some statue or something.  He then placed his attention back to the class.

“so that’s basically what’s to it are there any questions?” Mr Lee asked. No one said anything, but sat their processing all the information that they just heard, finally hongki raised his arm up.

“how do you know about all this? Isn’t It supposed to be kept hidden or something?” he asked

“haha, that is a good question, I know all this because…..well…um I’m the twins uncle,” he said while looking over to you.

“you’re her what?!” yosoeb nearly shouted.

“haha her uncle…” he replied, “aside from that are there anymore questions?”

Jinyoung raised his hand up in the air.

“jinyoung,”

“what’s the other twins name?” he asked.

Mr Lee hesitated a while before saying, “kim jae ri, she uh disappeared 3 years ago. Every day since then tae ri’s always gone out to search for her”

Silence filled the room, and could feel the sympathy from the guys.

“alright, that’ll end it for today you guys can go now, I’ll let you out a little earlier,” Mr lee announced before looking over to you, “tae ri, tae ri –ah,” he called out a few times, but you didn’t respond. On the sixth call you responded and turned around.

“oh is class over?” you asked.

“uh yeah, Mr Lee let us out a little early,” dongwoon said.

“ohh I see…” you replied while moving to grab your books and bag. Everyone watched you as you walked over to grab your things, even Mr lee was watching.

“mm shall we go?” you asked while giving them a weak smile.

“uh yeah, wanna train with us?” hongki asked.

“mm suree,” you replied while walking towards them. Mr lee was waiting at the door ready to shut it as soon as you all walked out, you walked to the door with the guys inches behind you. before you completely walked out you stopped and looked at your uncle.

“thanks for that,” you said while smiling, “but why didn’t you tell them everything?” you whispered. Your uncle just replied with a nod and a smile. You understood and made your way out.

“ahh before you guys go, protect her please her parents aren’t here anymore so there’s no one,” Mr lee said to the guys.

“yeah sure, we’ll protect her, we promise,” doojoon said on behalf of everyone. With that they walked out the classroom while Mr Lee locked and moved out of the classroom.

 

You placed your books back into your locker, and went to the doors where everyone was waiting.

“shall we go?” you asked in your normal cheerful mood. Everyone was a little surprised but didn’t press on the matter instead they gave their normal behaviour and walked out with you. As usual sanduel and yoseob linked on to your arms, and you guys walked out of the school together.

 

 

__________________________

ermm yeahh this chapters a little funny, i have it clearly in my mind on what the curse is, but i don't know how to write it aishhh  ><"

mm anyways thanks for readding <3