ageyo battle?

Guardian of the WHAT?!

“And just where have you guys been? You’re all 10 minutes late?!” Mr Lee asked while we all were trying to sneak to our desks.

“sorry sir….”hongki started saying. But before he could finish his sentence I quickly butted in.

“uh sorry sir, they were just helping me find the classroom again I couldn’t find it before and they just happened to walk by my locker and asked me if I needed any help.” I explained while pointing to everyone, I added just the slightest bit of ageyo into my explanation to help. “please don’t punish them, if you’re going to punish someone, punish me it was my fault.” I said while bowing slightly.

“no it’s alright I won’t punish you or anyone,” Mr Lee said, everyone sighed a sigh of relief as soon as he said that. “but if this happens again, I won’t let it slide so easily got it?  Now hurry up and take your seat, I’ve got a lot to explain here. You guys as well hurry up!” he said and directed us to take our seats, none of hesitated and we all scrammed to our seats. This time I didn’t sit at the back all by myself, instead I sat in between sanduel and yoseob who were both having an ageyo battle. *aishh they’re soo cute wait what?! I did not just think that. Yah Kim Tae Ri-ah stop getting distracted*

 

“yahh Tae Ri, I’m cuter right, right?” yoseob whispered while looking at me with those cute puppy dog eyes. *aishh soo cutee*

“nah as if, I’m way cuterr yeahh yeahh?” sanduel said while scrunching his nose.

“yahh you’re both cute I can’t choose,” you said while pouting and showing them your ageyo.

For a minute none of them said anything and started at you, *what? Why are they staring at me? Did I do something wrong?* immediately they both stood up and hugged you while screaming like little girls.

“aishhh tae ri you’re to cuteee!” yoseob practically shouted.

Everyone turned around and started at you guys, literally like this O_o

You could literally feel your cheeks burning up and your face going red as. You quickly ducked into your seat to avoid further embarrassment.

“ehm ehm,” Mr Lee coughed while staring hardly at yoseob and sanduel. “is there a problem?” he asked. (you know how people make that noise to grab attention? Well his doing that xD)

“ah ah no problem hehe sorry,” they both said while quickly sitting down and looking away. Mr Lee gave them a quick stare before going back to what he was doing. *haha this guys are such dorks* you thought to yourself.

~After School~

Class finally ended and you made your way to your locker to put your books away and to grab your bag. As soon as you walked out you were greeted by a bunch of death glares from the other girls at the school and just normal ‘she’s like a goddess’ stare from the guys.  You tried your best to ignore them and quickly and swiftly get to your locker. *aishh these girls really know how to give a creepy stare*.  You finally got to your locker, but before you could open it a guy suddenly jumps out and scares you.

“BOOOO!” baro said, while jumping at you.

“AHH!” you let out a small scream before realising that people were staring at you. “yahh I almost had a heart attack because of you,” you said while pouting.

“haha what kind of guardian is scared of a little scare?” he teased while patting your head gently. You just stood there with your arms crossed and a cute pout plastered to your face while he returned to everyone else. All of a sudden you were attack by hugs from sanduel and yoseob.

“ahh hyung you scared her, don’t do that” sandeul whined to baro while back hugging you. You couldn’t help but let out a little chuckle. *aishh these guys*

 

“anyways why are you all here? Don’t you have to go home?” you asked them all.

“yeahh but we’ll go later, but we just wanted to ask if you’re up for a session of guardian training and ice-cream,” ki kwang replied to you.

Your head jerked up at the words ‘guardian training’ and you nodded at them cutely before replying.

“haha of course, I would love to join you guys.” You said while giving them your cute eye smile.

“then it’s settled let’s go” jonghun said.

You quickly grabbed your bag, and headed off with them. On one side of you yoseob linked his arms with yours and on your other sanduel linked his arm with yours. You guys walked like this while you were following the others.