refreshed?

Guardian of the WHAT?!

Your eyes slowly flickered open and you woke up feeling absolutely drained your body had no energy whatsoever. You weakly looked around and found yourself lying on a big soft bed in a dimly lit room. Every time you tried to look around, your head felt like exploding.

“Yah guys, she’s awake,” someone whispered, in an instant several bodies gathered around you.

“w-where….am..i?” you managed to say with what little voice you had.

“you’re at our place,” someone gently replied to you.

You slowly forced yourself to sit upright, but you were sooo weak you just collapsed back down.

“woah take it easy there,”another person said, while helping you sit upright.

“hongki-ssi…..” you said softly “ ugh ,what happened? Why am I so weak?” you asked.

“you really don’t remember?” sanduel asked you.

Just then all the memories of what happened the night before came rushing back to you, you remembered that you came you home to find your parents dead, you remembered that everyone came back and helped you before you passed out.

“oh…my..god..where are they? Where are my parents?” you nearly screamed, while tears were building up in your eyes.

“jinyoung, doojoon and jonghun brought them to the guardian burial,” hongki replied, while trying not to make any eye contact with you.

“impossible, they can’t be dead you’re lying stop lying to me,”you shouted while crying and trashing a little. Hongki quickly went up to you and pulled you into a tight hug, “an..dwae..”you sobbed into his chest while hitting him lightly. Everyone felt so bad for you, they started tearing up.

“I’m sorry tae ri, but….they’re gone….i’m soo sorry,” he whispered into your ear while your hair to comfort you. You sobbed on his chest for a while until the tears just wouldn’t come out anymore, but you started to become weak again, weaker than ever before you grasped onto his wet shirt and asked him the same thing you did the day before.

“p-please…..protect…me..all of you,” you managed to say while your vision started to go blurry. This time  no one hesitated before telling you that they’ll protect you.

“we’ll protect you, all of us.”

Just then, the same thing that happened the night before happened a bright white light came out of body, it was so bright that everyone shielded their eyes. Instantly you could feel your  body become stronger and stronger by the minute. Eventually the bright light died down and you separated yourself from hongki’s chest. You waited a little before speaking up again.

“uhh…thanks for…helping me,” you said while giving them a weak smile.

“ahh yeah, no worries,” hongki replied.

“tae ri, uhh what happened last night? We heard you scream so we came running back,” CNU asked.

You hesitated a little before replying, “umm..i actually don’t know..i came home looking for my parents….b- ut…I found them..dead,”  the last part came out as a whisper.

“ahh…I see.” He replied.

“umm guys, shouldn’t we be going to school now? We’re gonna be seriously late….” Jaejin said.

“oh tt….totally forgot,” mumbled gongchan.

“tae ri, do you want to go to school? It’s alright if you don’t want to I’ll tell Mr Lee you’re sick, you can stay here too if you want.” Hongki said.

“um nah it’s alright i’ll go I’m fine,” you said, they all looked at you with a concered look, “guys seriously I’m fine,” you reassured them with a smile. You got up from the bed, to find your uniform stained with blood you started at the dried up blood on your uniform and body. *blood? Umma and appa’s blood* everyone saw that you were looking at your enough.

“ehm, hyung don’t we have a spare uniform?” seunghun asked hongki.

“ahh, yeah get the one from the closet,.” replied hongki.

Seunghyun made his way to the closet and grabbed out a whole new uniform that still had the plastic covering on it.

“um tae ri here wear this, it should fit you it was supposed to be for my hongki’s sister when she was going to go to our school, but she didn’t so we have a spare.” Seunghyun said while handing you the new uniform.

“um thanks,” you said and took the uniform. You took a glance at your arms and legs that still had blood on them, little did you know jinyoung saw the blood as well.

“oh, um you can use the shower as well you might want to get rid of the…um blood,” he said sheeplisly.

“um do you mind?” you asked

“no not at all, go ahead I’ll take you to it,” with that jinyoung lead you out of Hongki’s room and too the shower.

“it’s here,” jinyoung said while pointing to a door that was closed.

“thanks,” with that you made your way into the bathroom and took a shower.

 

___________________

aishh sorry, this is a really bad chapter i kinda got stuck on what to write sorrrry :(

i promise the next chapter will defs be better, and i'll update more chaps tmr :)

anyways thanks for readingg ^^