i've lost my powers...

Guardian of the WHAT?!

You guys walked around 15 minutes before you reached the training ground, like the last time you went here you threw your bag on the ground before channelling and stretching. You all weren’t in a mood to fool around so you guys got straight into it. A little while after you started, you could feel a surging power coming from everywhere, you opened your eyes a little to take a small glance. To your surprise that power was coming from everyone. Everyone in FT Island, had a blue-ish glow and wind surrounding their bodies, B2ST had a orangey red-ish one coming from them, and B1A4 and a pale green one coming from them. You stared at them in awe, usually it was rare to find such guardians with so much power, and on top of them seeing them channel. You couldn’t help but admire how they could all control their powers so easily, ever since you were young you could never ever control your powers properly, every time you practiced for a while, your power seem to get out of hand forcing you to stop.

*wonder when I’ll be able to do that….*

You stopped looking at them and started to channel yourself, like everyone else there you had a glow around you except that it wasn’t blue, red, or green it was white.

As you started channelling, something was wrong, you couldn’t get any power whatsoever it was like you lost it or something.

*what?! What the hell is going on? Alright tae ri try again concentrate, focus clear your mind!*

You kept trying and trying but nothing seem to be working, by the third attempt your right shoulder started hurting, soon enough it was as if someone was burning it. You let out a loud agonizing scream at the pain that now was starting to spread down your right arm, you immediately fell to the ground while clutching your right shoulder.

“YAH TAE RI, WHAT’S WRONG?!” yoseob exclaimed while lifting you up from the ground and resting you on his knee.

You could barely speak since the pain was too much, you didn’t want to scream again so you bit your lip hard instead. You clutched at your shoulder and tried to inflict your power into it to try and sooth the pain, but doing that seem to worsen it.

“what? What is it? Is it your shoulder?” hongki asked in concerned, you nodded in reply and once again tried to ignore the pain. Hongki quickly made his way over to you and took your jacket off revealing your shoulder with your birthmark on it. (ermm in case you guys forgot, tae ri has a white dragon shaped birthmark/tattoo on her right shoulder)You as well as everyone else turned to look at your shoulder.

“your….your..shoulder.....what’s happening?” doojoon asked while stuttering. Your birthmark started to have these purple blackish fumes coming out from it that wrapped around your arm like vines that were starting to wrap around a tree. You yourself didn’t even know what was happening but all you feel was a burning sensation that seemed to get worse by the minute.

“w….wa…ter….it…..b…urns” you mananged to choke out through the pain.

“what? Did you say water?” minhwan asked in concerned. You gave him a small nod, while staring to whimper.  Hongki didn’t hesitate before placing an ice-water bubble on your birthmark; he kept his hand hovering over the bubble making sure that it wouldn’t slide off. You stayed like that for a few minutes, before the pain started to die down not long after it completely disappeared. You gasped for air, as soon as the pain was gone, and glanced over at your arm. The fumes disappeared but your birthmark was now a purple-ly blackish colour, instead of white with lines wrapped around your arms.You went over to touch it and immediately winced at the pain it caused you.

“what happened? Why is your shoulder like that?” jinyoung asked in curiosity.

“I…I don’t know…my..birthmark…its…black.”you replied equally confused.

“should we go to your uncle…ermm i meant  Mr Lee and ask?” dongwoon asked.

You looked at him, and thought for a bit. *he knows everything about the twins, he should know what’s happening*

You quickly agreed and got up from yoseob’s leg.

“oh wait before we go, I need to try something,” you said while getting up.

“um sure..?” CNU said.

You quickly brought your hand out and tried to make a fireball, but failed. You tried so many times but nothing came out of your hand.

“AISHHHH  DAMMITT, WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?!” you shouted.

Everyone looked at you, in surprise.

“what’s wrong?” baro asked.

“i…..i think I’ve lost my powers..” you said out in frustration.

Everyone looked at each other before you.

“you…you what? You lost your powers?!” jonghun asked in confusion.

 

 

____________________________

OMOM SORRYYY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SOOO LONG, I STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN! T_T

anyways, sorry about that, i'll try to update as soon as i can but they weren't be as fast as before my exams are coming up and i need to study =='

errm anyways, im sorry if the story/plot thingy is getting a little boring and such, i haven't been able to write properly the last few days my brain is like dead :L

but yeahh, thanks for reading, comment and subscirbe! :)

oh btw, tell me if the story needs improvement i'll glandly take your advice! :D

cheers guys, lovee you readers <3