Are there guardians here?

Guardian of the WHAT?!

Tae Ri’s POV:

“I guess this is the classroom,” you mumbled as you looked up at the sign that read EGR1. You sighed and waited a few minutes before opening the door. Much to your surprise you were greeted by a bunch of stares.

“ahh you must be Kim Tae Ri, the twin of light, oh I mean the new student here, I’m your teacher Mr Lee. Everyone this is Tae Ri, make her feel welcome she’s one of our special students”

You started at Mr Lee with suspicion, *Did he just call me the twin of light? Does he know? Why can I feel the presences of other guardians..?* You thought to yourself.  Before Mr Lee could say anything else you spotted an empty seat at the back and sat down. Just then, someone entered the classroom.

“Yah hongki over here,” you looked up and saw the guy you bumped into earlier. *his in my class?*

He walked over to the bunch of guys that were calling him from the other side of the room but stopped when he saw you.

“oh hey, guess we’re in the same class,” he gave a cute half smile before walking over to were his friends were. You didn’t realize you were blushing before hiding your smile underneath your book.

 

“You know her?” one of his friends asked.

“mmn sorta,” he replied.

 

You turned back to the face your textbook, but for some reason you felt as if there were other guardians  close by. Class seem to drag on for a while, and since you already knew the stuff the Mr Lee was teaching you, you decided to practise your powers  secretly. Even though you hadn’t specialized in any element you control tiny amounts of each one. You looked outside and saw that the clouds had started coming signalling that it was gonna rain soon, you placed your hand in the air and made it into a fist, slowly the clouds began to move and the sun shone back out.  Little did you know, everyone was watching you.

 

Everyone started at you in awe, “Yah hyung did you see that? None of us did anything!,” Yoseob whispered to everyone. “Can you guys feel that? She’s practically screaming out power” Baro said. “She’s definitely a guardian,” Jonghun added. “Guys stop talking, she’s gonna hear us, we’ll just talk to her after class alright?” CNU said.

So they just continued with what they were doing, while each one of them stopped to take little glances at you to see if you were doing anything else.

 

“Alright, that’s all for today you can go now.” Mr Lee said.

 

“Someone grab her before she leaves quick!”Doojoon said. “yahh hong ki you grab her, you’re the only who’s ever spoken a word to her!”seunghyun finished off. Before anyone could grab you, you already left the classroom. “aww dammit she left” minhwan wined. “She probably went to the cafeteria, we’ll see if we can find her there.”junhyung said and with that they left and went to the cafeteria.