cheer me up :)

Guardian of the WHAT?!

“i…..i…feel no connection, it’s like it’s cut off….,” you stuttered while you were staring at your hands that now were trembling.  Everyone looked at each other before turning to you, usually all guardians have a special connection with their powers, but once they can’t feel that connection it’s most likely that they’ve lost their powers.

“something is definitely wrong with me,” you said while attempting to create another fireball, but once again failed. You groaned out in frustration.

“we should go now, before anything else weird happens with you,” jinyoung said.

“yeah, let’s go,” seunghyun said behind jinyoung, while everyone agreed.

“ermm….anyone know where to find him? I doubt he’ll be in school,” dongwoon asked.

“let’s go to his house, I know where he lives,” you replied, while picking up your bag from the ground. Everyone agreed, and picked up their things.

“aishh out of all places why his house?” dongwoon said while shuddering.

Everyone started chuckling, while  minhwan and baro went and tackled him.

“erm what’s dongwoon’s problem with Mr Lee?” you asked hongki who was closest to you. You remembered how dongwoon acted earlier when you guys were nearly late for class.

“ahaha, there was this one time where dongwoon got punished by Mr Lee, for arriving to class 15 minutes late, he made him clean the entire classroom using only a toothbrush while he had to listen to Mr Lee’s life story. Ever since then, dongwoon never fails to show up to class late or anything,” he explained to you.

“ahh I see, mmn the does sound like him, poor dongwoon,” you replied while letting out a small chuckle. You didn’t realize that hongki was staring at you quietly.

*aigoo, she’s cute when she laughs……..yah hongki what the hell was that?! Get a grip on yourself*

He quickly cleared his throat, “shall we go?” he asked.

“mmn sure,” you said while giving him a weak smile.

You all made your way out of the training ground and to the main streets, you were a little upset and bummed out about losing your powers and what just happened, that you weren’t your normal cheerful cute self. Everyone seemed to notice this, and did what they could to cheer you up, as usual sanduel and yoseob attack you with their ageyo along with gongchan, minhwan, baro and kikwang.

All at once, they went up to you and asked you,

“tae ri-ahhh I’m cutee yeahhhh?!!! :3” while pouting, winking cutely and doing random as cute moves.

You couldn’t help but smile and chuckle at their attempt. Next was jinyoung, cnu, jonghun, seunghyun, hyunseung and junghyung, they all attempt doing the bean sprout dance.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr11U659yYc hehe watch this and you’ll know what I mean about the ‘bean sprout dance’ ^^) You bursted out laughing at their attempt, since junhyung was the only one who looked most awkward and most out of sync. The last ones were, hongki, dongwoon, doojoon and jaejin who all completely started acting like  a bunch of dorks.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWw47KlLmvU&feature=related let’s just they were doing something like this, keep an eye out for hyunseung ;))

By now you were actually pretty happy,

*aishh these guys really know how to cheer people up*

“aishh you oppa’s are such dorks,” you said while laughing and pointing at them, everyone turned at started at you.

“what did you just call us?” yoseob asked while moving closer to you.

“ermm oppa? Is there a problem….?” You asked shyly.

They all blushed and looked away, while yoseob and sanduel came over to you.

“hehe of courseeee not! Hehe say yoseob oppa,” you were smiling but still said it.

“yoseob oppa,”

“say sanduel oppa,”

“hehe sanduel oppa,”

Just then everyone came over to you and asked them to call you oppa.

“aishh there are soo many oppa’s how can i say all your names?” you said while pouting.

“fine, shout out oppa and do ageyo,” jinyoung said while smirking at you.

“bwo? ageyooo? andwaeee!” you said while backing away from them

“ahh if you don’t we’ll tickle you to deathhh!,” sanduel said to you, knowing how ticklish you were you didn’t want to risk it.

“aishh fineee” ><”

They all came closer to you, and waited.

You took a breath before doing your ageyo, “opppaaaa!” you shouted softly, while placing your fingers on your head like rabbit ears, winking and pouting at them.

“wahhhhh tae ri you’re tooooo cuteeee!” sanduel came up to you and pinched your cheeks.

The others all chuckled and blushed, “aishh she’s soo cutee! From now on call us oppa arraso?”

You nodded cutely and continued to walk ahead. By now you guys were on the main streets, and you were leading them your uncles house, you completely forgot about your powers and birthmarks since they all started distracting you.

 

____________________________

aishh these guys are just such cutee dorkks! gotta love them <3

kehe i've updated again, sorry it's been a little long i'll update soon i promiseee!

anyways thanks for readingg, comment and subscribee! :D

oh btw follow me on tumblr! ^^ http://ohkletsfly.tumblr.com/

thanks for readinngg, love youu guyss! <3