oeps 9

Family

Chapter 9

 

A minutes later he got back with Daehyun and knelt to the ground and asked him if he wanted to live together with mommy and daddy.

 

Daehyun looked at his father surprised, he mouthed to his mother if he knew she only nodded her head yes. Then he looked at his mother with an unreadable expression on his face.

 

“What is it? Don’t you want to live together?” SangMi asked sitting next to Eunhyuk.

“The three of us? Of course I want to but mommy I don’t want you to force you to do this for me, if you don’t want this than it’s okay too” Daehyun said looking down.

 

“I already said I wanted to try but only if you agreed too, so do you want the three of us to live together?” SangMi asked her son with a soft reassuring smile.

 

“What does try mean?” Daehyun asked confused.

“If after a month I’ll not feel convertible living like that, I’ll move out” SangMi said.

“Do you mean that?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Unless you try to make me think otherwise. Convince me that I should not leave of course they have to be good reasons” SangMi said smiling.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll make the two of you happy. I’ll love the both of you until my last breath” Eunhyuk said smiling widely.

 

“Cheesy, now let’s go to the living room, it’s your birthday today that is why we are here, Daehyun go get your present” SangMi said smiling and stood up facing Eunhyuk who stood up too.

 

“Love us?” SangMi asked when Daehyun left to get the present.

“Love Daehyun and love you. Right now I really like you, but I’m not sure if I love you and I would like to find out” Eunhyuk said moving closer to her and pushed his lips to hers in a small quick kiss before grabbing her hand and leading her out the room to the living room.

 

Living room

 

Daehyun ran into the living room where the boys where chatting with each other. He looked around for a little before he found Kyuhyun and Yesung sitting and ran towards them.  

 

“Kyuhyun hyung can you help me? Mommy told me to get the present we bought for daddy but I forgot where I put it. I must have placed it somewhere when I was playing with uncle Donghae” Daehyun said pouting.

 

“Sure let’s go find it” Kyuhyun said.

“Everyone will help you find it” Yesung said smiling.

“Thank you” Daehyun said smiling.

 

Daehyun was walking around in the living room thinking of where he put it when he suddenly saw the present walk by him. Daehyun looked again before walking to the walking present.

 

“Hyung!” Daehyun yelled.

“I found it!” He continued.

“Where was it?” Kyuhyun asked turning around.

“It’s walking over there, why is it walking?” Daehyun asked pointing at the walking present.

“AAH there you are why are you in the living room” Yesung said running past Kyuhyun and Daehyun to the walking present and picked it up. He gave the present to Daehyun and took his turtle back to his cage in his room.

 

“What was that?” Daehyun said looking up to Kyuhyun confused.

“Yesung’s turtle likes to escape a lot but of course with a little help” Kyuhyun said smirking.

“That’s mean” Daehyun said pouting.

 

“What is going on in here?” SangMi asked entering the living room with Eunhyuk next to her.

“Nothing the hyung’s where helping me find the present for daddy, because I misplaced it but I found it walking here” Daehyun explained.

 

“Walking?” SangMi asked confused.

“Yesung hyung’s turtle escaped and probably took it, so it was walking” Daehyun said.

“Right walking present” SangMi muttered.

 

Daehyun walked towards Eunhyuk and gave him the present and watched him unpack it. When he saw the phone straps he smiled and unpacked it further to give the other one to SangMi. The rest of Super Junior looked up in surprise and Donghae asked what was going on.

 

“I’m not as stupid as most people think I am” Eunhyuk said looking at Super Junior smiling. (And the readers too J)

 

He unwrapped the keychain too and smiled softly at Daehyun.

“Did you pick this out?” Eunhyuk asked him.

“Yes I did, you like?” Daehyun asked smiling at his daddy.

“I love it” He said ruffling his hair.

 

“Let’s get the other presents here!” Shindong yelled running to his room getting his present and the rest of Super Junior followed him. They thought that Eunhyuk will never look in Shindong’s room they hide the presents there.

 

Eunhyuk sat down on the couch with Daehyun on his lap and he pulled SangMi next to him on the couch. Leeteuk came in the living room and saw what Eunhyuk did a flash of hurt crossed his face but soon disappeared because he never had a chance to be with her anyway. He walked down and sat down on a chair across from them.

 

When the rest of Super Junior came back into the room there was a little tension in the room between Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. When Donghae saw that Leeteuk was sitting in the room too he was about to leave the room when SangMi stopped him.

 

“Donghae come on he is still your leader, your still in the same group you can’t do this” SangMi said looking at him from the couch.

 

“I know that but I mean he could have told me about his feelings and asked what I thought of it, it just feels weird right now” Donghae said.

 

“I can leave the room if you want” Leeteuk said standing up from his seat.

“No, both of you will stay here, I want the both of you here” Eunhyuk said standing up too.

“Look both of us forgave him Donghae please, what if this will lead to disband Super Junior, this is our dream we can’t trow it away because a little something has happened” Eunhyuk explained.

 

“Did we miss something?” Shindong asked confused.

“I kissed SangMi” Leeteuk confessed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What will the rest of Super Junior think of this?

What will happen to Super Junior?

Then you have to Subscribe ^^

Tell me what you think ^^

Comment and Subscribe ^^