oeps 18

Family

Chapter 18

 

“Mommy, why don’t you want daddy to find out?” Daehyun asked.

“I’ll tell him when I’m ready to tell him, when the both of us can trust each other almost blindly, I really need to trust him will I tell him all this” SangMi explained.

 

“Okay mommy” Daehyun said and looked back at the screen with his mother.

‘Mi, we are now in the building, they’ve tracked your location destroy the laptop and run away with Daehyun quick, I don’t know how long they’ve known about this’ Taecyeon informed her.

 

“Thank you, be careful” SangMi said and closed the laptop before grabbing Daehyun in one arm and the laptop in another, she walked towards her bedroom and placed Daehyun down on her bed before opening the laptop again and typing something’s in.

 

“What are you doing now mommy?” Daehyun asked watching her.

“Sins I can’t destroy the laptop here in house, I’m making sure it can’t be accessed anymore by anyone” SangMi said typing on the laptop.

 

“Mommy I’m still two you know” Daehyun said smiling at his mother.

“I know, but it’s not like you’ll remember most of the things I said anyway” SangMi explained.

“Mommy, is daddy already home?” Daehyun asked.

“I don’t think so why?” SangMi asked looking up from the laptop at her son.

“I hear voices” Daehyun whispered.

“Stay here, and be quiet” SangMi said to her son and placed the laptop back on the place where she got it from before walked to the door quietly and looked through the opening to see what was going on.  SangMi couldn’t see anything so she entered the living room and came face to face with Yoochun, Yunho and another guy whom she met at the party.

 

“How did you came in and what are you doing here?” SangMi asked confused closing the bedroom door behind her.

 

“You know hacking isn’t very nice either you know” Yunho said.

“And who hacked who then?” SangMi asked still confused.

“You hacked us” Yoochun said.

“Um, no I was asleep in my room, you just woke me up” SangMi explained.

“Can we search your apartment?” The other guy asked.

“Hmm, no but you can leave my apartment” SangMi said smiling.

 

“No we can’t do that, we have orders to keep you here until Nichkhun reaches” Yunho explained.

“Right, will that before or after Taecyeon arrests him?” SangMi asked.

“Nichkhun wasn’t there, but Victoria was” Yoochun said smirking.

“Hmm I don’t believe you” SangMi said glaring.

“I’m home!” Eunhyuk yelled from the door.

“Damn, he really is hopeless” SangMi muttered. Yunho smirked and got behind SangMi and grabbed her waist with one arm and the other hand he placed over while Yoochun placed a gun towards the hallway where Eunhyuk was and the other guy pointed his gun against SangMi’s head.

 

“SangMi?” Eunhyuk questioned entering the living room before freezing seeing the gun pointed at him and the other at SangMi who tried to wave at him but didn’t work.

 

“Uhm, who are you?” Eunhyuk asked.

“You don’t need to know, but we do know who you are, well probably the whole world does” Yoochun said.

“Right and what did we do wrong since we don’t know you” Eunhyuk asked.

“You don’t know us, but this one knows us” Junsu said. At that point SangMi bit in Yunho’s finger and kicked him in his stomach then she ran to Eunhyuk.

 

“Sorry, I don’t know them. How did your conversation with Leeteuk go?” SangMi asked standing next to Eunhyuk.

 

“It went good, but what are we going to do now?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Waiting for the police, they are already coming so don’t worry” SangMi explained.

“There is a gun pointed at me how can I not worry?”  Eunhyuk questioned.

“True, still don’t worry they’ll be here really fast” SangMi said smiling.

“How do you know?” Yoochun growled.

 

“All three of you put your gun on the ground and put your hands up” A voice from behind Eunhyuk and SangMi said.

  

“Instinct” SangMi laughed and grabbed Eunhyuk by his arm and moved backwards so Wooyoung and the rest of the agents could arrest them.

 

“How did you know where they were?“ SangMi asked looking at Wooyoung.

“I was with Taecyeon the whole time, and my team was at the back and saw them leave so we followed them” Wooyoung explained.

 

“What about Nichkhun, they told me he wasn’t there?” SangMi asked.

“True, but we have another team out there looking for him right now, after Taecyeon is done there and I’m done here we’ll go and help that team to find him” Wooyoung explained.

 

“Okay good luck on your hunt, if you need help you know my number right?” SangMi asked.

“No but Taecyeon does, so I’ll get it from him. I think somebody is getting confused you have some explaining to do” Wooyoung said looking at the confused Eunhyuk who just stood there not knowing what was going on at all and how SangMi knew those police men.

 

“Right, well be careful on the way then and say hi to Taecyeon from me” SangMi said smiling and waved them off.

 

“Where is Daehyun?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Bedroom why?” SangMi questioned.

“He’s probably asleep too so be careful when you walk in” SangMi continued.

“After I come back from checking up on our son you and me are going to have a serious talk, and I want to know everything” Eunhyuk ordered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oeps and now?

Will he still go on with his plan to propose to her?

Or will he leave her and take Daehyun with him?

What will SangMi say to Eunhyuk?

Read to find out

Please comment and subscribe ^^