oeps 4

Family

Chapter 4   

 

“Yes, I need to do something, you look after the children for a while” The teacher said standing up and leaving the building.

 

SangMi walked back to the classroom and walked towards her son. She bend down and whispered something in his ear. He looked at his mother and stood up, then he walked towards his teachers desk and got out a piece of paper and walked back to his mother to give it to her.

 

“Why isn’t the teacher here?” Donghae asked her when Daehyun walked towards the teachers desk.

“Said she needed to do something, and I needed to look after the children” SangMi said a little angry.

“Can we talk? Just the two of us?” Donghae asked looking at her when Daehyun came back with the paper and gave it to SangMi.

 

“Sure follow me, they can take care of the children right?” SangMi said looking at Donghae.

“I’m sure they can, Daehyun can take the lead if anything goes wrong right?” Donghae said smiling at the boy.

 

“Yes I can, don’t worry mommy I’m stronger than them anyway” Daehyun said standing with one foot on his chair the other on the table and his right fist in the air.

 

“Of course you can, I trust you completely, now be a good boy” SangMi said grabbing Daehyun of the table and putting him back on the ground. SangMi and Donghae walked out of the classroom and stood in the hallway looking at the window of the classroom.

 

“So, the same question that everyone is thinking right now Daehyun is your son?” Donghae said.

“Yes he is” SangMi answered.

“Is the father anyone I know?” Donghae asked.

“Yes you do” SangMi answered.

“Another question everyone except Eunhyuk is thinking of, is it his?” He asked.

“Are you going to kill him?” SangMi asked looking up from the window to his face.

“He is my best friend, just a little stupid that he can’t recognize his own son” Donghae said smiling.

 

“You are not mad?” SangMi asked surprised.

“You know really well that I love children, I’m just a little mad you didn’t tell me before, and that you didn’t tell me who the father is. Why didn’t you tell him?” Donghae asked looking at SangMi now.

 

“I couldn’t, and I still can’t. I don’t know how too, will he be happy? Will he accept it? Then what? It was an accident at that time I didn’t love him and right now I don’t have any feelings for him too. So if this comes out in the media what will happen to the live me and Daehyun have now. We can live in peace now without gossip going around and us getting attention from the media or being followed by your fans” SangMi explained.

 

“The both of you can take care of him, when you just left he even picked him up and said that he liked him, probably because he talked back but still. Even right now they get along pretty well, Daehyun only played with Eunhyuk even when I was sitting there he turned around once or twice and went back to Eunhyuk” Donghae said.

 

“Daehyun knows that he is his father, I think he just wants to take the best of it and play with him, he finally saw his father I think he is really happy but isn’t showing it” SangMi said.

 

“Are you sure you are not going to tell him?” Donghae asked.

“Not right now, I’m sure he would be really happy too with Daehyun but I’m just worried what it would do to his reputation and fans” SangMi said.

 

“We can always work around that, we are always careful enough, you know that” Donghae said.

‘Yeah I know but what if, what if one time it just slips by, then all of you would be in trouble I don’t want that, you know that I care too much about you to let something like that happen” SangMi explained.

 

“Okay, I can’t change your mind right now but I won’t stop trying. Let’s get back in the classroom, we have about 30 minutes left and then we have to leave” Donghae said walking back to the door of the classroom. He was about to open the door but turned around and faced his sister again.

 

“What did you ask Daehyun to get for you?” Donghae asked getting curious about that.

“Just the class list with phone numbers of the children’s parents, I’m going to contact them about what happened today and let them decide what to do with that teacher” SangMi said smirking.

 

Inside the classroom

 

“Daehyun why did you call SangMi mommy?” Eunhyuk asked when he was alone again with him.

“She is my mommy” Daehyun said looking down at the floor.

“Who is your daddy? Can I ask that?” Eunhyuk asked.

“You’ve already asked but I can’t really tell you” Daehyun said not looking up from the ground.

“Do you live with your mommy and daddy?” Eunhyuk tried.

“Just with mommy. But before you say something, I know who my daddy is and I know that he doesn’t know that I’m his son but I don’t hate him. I like him even though he doesn’t know” Daehyun explained looking Eunhyuk in the eyes.

 

 “Can you keep a secret?” Eunhyuk asked him smiling softly.

“Yes I can, why?” Daehyun asked.

“Your mommy looks really good right now” Eunhyuk whispered softly in his ear.

“Do you like mommy?” Daehyun asked looking at him.

“Maybe I do, but this stays between us okay?” Eunhyuk  whispered softly.

“You are not sure?” Daehyun asked confused.

“Not yet, but if you are okay with it I would like to find out if I do” Eunhyuk asked softly.

“Only if you don’t hurt her” Daehyun said glaring.

“I promise I won’t” Eunhyuk said holding up his pinky.

 

“What are the two of you talking so secretly about?” SangMi asked when she and Donghae neared the table and saw Eunhyuk and Daehyun whispering softly.

 

“Something between two men, right?” Daehyun asked looking at Eunhyuk.

“Yes” He said smiling and ruffling his hair.

 

“Leeteuk, how much longer are you going to stay here?” SangMi asked him when she stood behind him.

“Some have to leave in 30 minutes the others can stay a little while longer why?” Leeteuk asked turning around to face her.

“I have an idea but I’ll only do it if you agree with it” SangMi explained.

“What is it?” He asked putting down what he was playing with and stood up.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooh what idea?

Tell me what you think please?

comment and subscribe ^^