oeps 3

Family

Chapter 3

 

“We have some special guests coming today to play with us for a while, so please welcome them” The teacher said smiling to the children.

 

After the teacher told them there were going to be special guests everyone jumped up from their seat and started to jump around except for one, Daehyun he just stay seated on his chair.

 

“Aren’t you excided that there are special guests coming?” His teacher asked him.

“You never said what guests are coming so why should I? I might not even like them” Daehyun said with his arms crossed.

 

“Oh right stupid of me” The teacher said hitting herself before going back to her place and clapped her hands 3 times getting the children’s attention again.

 

“Who do you think is coming?” She asks the class with a big smile on her face.

“Shinee?” A girl asked.

“2AM?” A boy asked.

“2PM?” Another boy asked.

“Sorry, but all 3 are wrong, Daehyun want to try guessing?” The teacher asked.

“Hmm, what about the president?” Daehyun asked smirking knowing he was wrong anyway since he already saw who was coming.

 

“No you are wrong too, but how come the president?” The teacher asked him.

“Well, you only said special not if he or she is in politics or is an idol” Daehyun said crossing his arms with a smirk on his face.

 

“Are you sure, you are fit to be a teacher? You seem to be forgetting stuff all the time recently” He said still smirking.

 

“Why you little, I should punish you for talking to me like that” The teacher said angry moving towards him at the exact time the door opened and SangMi and Super Junior entered the classroom.

 

“Mommy!” Daehyun said running towards SangMi and jumping into her arms ‘fake’ crying.

‘’ SangMi thought when she caught her son in her arms.

“What happened?” She asked him.

“The teacher was being mean to me” He said pouting.

“And what did you do?” SangMi asked looking at him.

“Nothing, just that she kept forgetting stuff, she even asked us who was coming today, why would she ask us when she never told us, did she forget?” He asked pouting cutely to his mother and then to Super Junior,

 

“Hello, my name is Lee Daehyun” He said waving at Super Junior with a small smile.

“SangMi could I speak with you outside for a while?” The teacher asked her when she stood in front of her then she bowed to Super Junior before walking out of the room without waiting for an answer.

 

“Why don’t you introduce everyone to Super Junior okay? And everyone don’t bully them too much okay?” SangMi said before putting Daehyun down on the ground and following the teacher outside and closing the door behind her.

 

 

Inside the classroom

 

“Well it’s nice to meet you Daehyun, can I ask why you called SangMi mommy?” Leeteuk asked bending so he was about as tall as Daehyun to look at him.

 

“Mommy?” Daehyun asked.

“Yes?” Leeteuk asked.

“Silly, I’m not your mommy” Leeteuk said ruffling his hair.

“I know that silly” Daehyun said ruffling Leeteuk’s hair too smiling.

“I like him” Eunhyuk said lifting Daehyun up in his arms making Daehyun giggle.

“Hello, we are Super Junior” Super Junior said as they introduced themselves.

 

Eunhyuk took Daehyun back to his seat and played a few games with him. While the rest spread out in the classroom to play with the other children.

 

“Hyung, don’t you think Daehyun and Eunhyuk look alike a little?” Ryeowook asked looking at Leeteuk.

“He has his humor for sure, but there is no way Daehyun is Eunhyuk’s son” Leeteuk says.

“Why not?” Ryeowook asked confused.

“I don’t know, why don’t you go read a story to the girl over there?” Leeteuk asked pointing to the girl that said lonely in a corner.

 

“Daehyun, can I ask you a question?” Donghae asked when he sat down at the same table.

“Is it the same question I was asked before?” He asked pouting.

“I’m sorry I’m just curious that is all” Donghae said pouting too.

“Come closer then I’ll tell you” Daehyun said to him.

 

Donghae came closer and Daehyun put his face near Donghae’s ear and whispered that he should ask SangMi himself since he wasn’t allowed to tell him. Daehyun removed his face with a grin and went back to playing with his daddy, who doesn’t even know he is playing with his own son.

 

Outside the classroom

 

SangMi walked towards the small office near the exit of the daycare and saw the teacher sitting there. She entered and sat down on the other chair in the room.

 

“Can I ask why my son said you where mean to him?” SangMi asked getting straight to the point.

“Are you sure he is 2 years old because it seems like he has the mouth of a 5 year old if not older, he talks back without being polite, he has a big mouth in front of the younger students and there is one more thing, he never listens to what I tell him to do” The teacher explained.

 

“Yes I’m sure he is 2 years old, even if he does stuff like that you shouldn’t get mad at him I’m sure he didn’t mean it like that, he jokes around a lot at home too” SangMi explained.

 

“This is far from joking, after today you can take him to another daycare, he is not a good example for other children. What if they become like him? Their parents will not like that” The teacher said typing something in on the computer and giving a file to SangMi which she has to sign. SangMi took the papers and signed them before giving them back to the teacher. 

 

‘She is not getting away with it that easy’ SangMi thought standing up.

“That was all?” She asked.

“Yes, I need to do something, you look after the children for a while” The teacher said standing up and leaving the building.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like that teacher hmmmm what should i do to her?

Please comment and subscribe

Tell me what you think ^^