oeps 23

Family

Chapter 23

 

Leaving Wooyoung in his thoughts why Angela never told him anything like this, he thought they had a really strong and good relationship, but I guess he was wrong about that.

 

“Wooyoung, are you ready to go?” Taecyeon asked standing in front of Wooyoung.

“Huh?” He asked confused.

“ Come we have to get back Daehyun now, before Nichkhun comes back to the place” Taecyeon said and pushed Wooyoung to the car.

 

With Daehyun

 

He cried himself back to sleep and didn’t notice anything from the commotion outside his room. The police has entered the building and took out everyone and Angela disabled the alarm that will notify Nichkhun, she didn’t feel good about betraying her brother but he’d done it to himself and she wanted to be a police officer herself. Wooyoung saw Angela and pulled her into the room where Daehyun lay sleeping.

 

“This isn’t the best time to talk I know but I just want to know why you didn’t tell me” Wooyoung pleaded her.

 

“Why don’t we talk when we are back at home?” Angela suggested.

“Okay, let’s bring Daehyun back home to his mother” Wooyoung said and kissed her cheek before lifting Daehyun up in his arms.

 

“Woo, aren’t you mad at me? Why are you speaking to me in your normal voice?” Angela asked.

“I’m sure you had a good reason to not tell me and back at home you can explain everything to me, I love you and I’m not a person you can get mad easily” Wooyoung explained to her and hugged her.

 

“Thank you Woo, I love you too” Angela said and hugged him back.

“Hmmm, mommy, mommy where are you, mommy I want mommy, mommy don’t leave me here, mommy save me” Daehyun mumbled in his sleep tears running down his face.

 

They ran outside and brought Daehyun to Taecyeon so he could bring him back to his mother, while the rest was arresting the guys and Wooyoung and Angela drove back home Nichkhun was on his way to free Victoria when a thought came to him.

 

‘Didn’t she say she couldn’t get pregnant?’ He thought.

‘Aah, I  might as well just get her out I miss her’ He thought and drove further.

 

With SangMi

 

Eunhyuk was sitting on the couch waiting for Taecyeon to arrive with Daehyun, SangMi was sleeping but she was sleeping with a lot of worries, like something was wrong with her so he wanted to back to bed as soon as possible. He hated that he left her alone in bed right now, but he needed to be waiting for Daehyun to comeback. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

 

“Come in” Eunhyuk said when he opened the door and saw Taecyeon with Daehyun and took him from Taecyeon.

 

“Hmm daddy, I love you” Daehyun mumbled when he was in Eunhyuk’s embrace.

“Daddy loves you too baby, now go back to sleep I’ll put you next to mommy she was really worried about you. I’ll put him next to SangMi right now she already has trouble sleeping maybe this will help” Eunhyuk said and walked with Daehyun to his bedroom and put him next to SangMi.

 

“Baby, our baby is back” Eunhyuk whispered to SangMi and put Daehyun in front of SangMi. Out of instinct she put her arms around him and whispered a thank you to Eunhyuk. He leaned down and kissed her head and whispered that he will be right back, before walking back to the living room.

 

“Both are back a sleep” Eunhyuk said smiling to Taecyeon.

“That’s good to hear, even though I want to stay long I still have a report to make and Nichkhun is still on the run, so we still have enough to do” Taecyeon said smiling.

 

“Okay, I understand good luck on catching him and hopefully he’ll stay away from us now” Eunhyuk said.

 

“I hope so for you too, but I’m leaving a cop here in the neighborhood so if he or his men do show up here he won’t get further than the front door” Taecyeon said smiling.

 

“Thank you, at least now I know SangMi and Daehyun are save when I’m not here too” Eunhyuk said relieved.

 

“Good luck with your work and family” Taecyeon said and left. Eunhyuk closed and locked the door then he turned off the lights and went back to bed, he crawled in bed and hugged both Daehyun and SangMi.

 

The next morning

 

SangMi and Eunhyuk sat at the dining table discussing about what they should and shouldn’t tell to the rest of Super Junior.

 

“Let’s leave the Daehyun got kidnapped part out, Donghae will get a heart attack and then you’ll have another member less in your group” SangMi explained.

 

“Hmm same about Leeteuk if he doesn’t kill me before that” Eunhyuk said to her.

“And my mother, she would kill me and then she would kill herself” SangMi muttered.

“So let’s just tell everyone we got engaged, when is the wedding?” Eunhyuk asked smiling.

“Why so soon? Can’t you wait a few years before getting married” SangMi asked.

“No, I already have a son, why should I wait to get married then? Please?” Eunhyuk asked pouting.

 

“Okay, fine when did you have in mind?” SangMi asked sitting on Eunhyuk’s lap.

“June? Or July?” Eunhyuk asked holding her in place.

“July so I can prepare the invitations and the clothes. Is that good too?” SangMi asked.

“Sure, then we have time enough to get a day off and Super junior can perform at our wedding” Eunhyuk said smiling.

 

“Have I told you that I love you?” SangMi asked before kissing him.

“Hmm no not yet” Eunhyuk said against her lips.

“I love you” SangMi said smiling.

“Aaah, mommy, daddy why do I have to walk in on this again?” Daehyun said when he entered the kitchen and saw his parents kissing each other.

 

“Sorry baby, mommy has something to tell you, me and daddy are getting married in July” SangMi said smiling and hugged her son who was cheering loudly too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeej this is my 3rd update today, don't i have anything better to do? hmm i wonder :D

So what did you think?

It's about to end :(

Please stay with me until the end? (A)

Tell me what you think

And don't forget to Comment and Subscribe ^^