oeps 11

Family

Chapter 11

 

“I would love to see their faces when they receive the morning paper tomorrow” Another voice said smirking.

 

8 AM

 

Super Junior was soundly sleeping on their day off when all of a sudden the phone rang. Leeteuk being closer to the phone got up and walked towards the phone picking it up with an unhappy voice.

 

“Hello?” Leeteuk asked tired and angry.

‘Have you seen the newspaper yet?’ An angry voice yelled through the phone.

“You just woke us up by calling do you think I had the time to check the newspaper?” Leeteuk asked still angry that the caller woke him up.

 

‘Get the newspaper and wake up that boy and meet me in my office in two hours and you better have an explanation ready’ The voice yelled ending the conversation leaving a confused Leeteuk to hang up too and walk to the front door to get the newspaper. He got the newspaper and looked shocked at it.

 

“Eunhyuk!!!!,  get here right now” Leeteuk yelled angry walking back into the living room.

“What?” Eunhyuk asked tired walking slowly to the living room.

“Who was on the phone?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Our president was, and he told me to check the newspaper. What is this?” Leeteuk said angry pushing the newspaper under Eunhyuk’s nose.

 

“A picture of me with SangMi” Eunhyuk said softly when he saw the picture.

“I can see that..” Leeteuk started.

“Hyung, come here” Ryeowook yelled from near the TV.

“What is it?” Leeteuk said when he stood near Ryeowook.

“We’re in trouble aren’t we?” Ryeowook mumbled pointing at the TV.

“Only me and Eunhyuk so don’t worry about it” Leeteuk said grabbing the remote from Ryeowook’s hands and changed it to another channel that doesn’t has the news on it.

 

“Do you know what he is going to ask?” Ryeowook asked.

“Who she is, and why Eunhyuk was with her” Leeteuk answered him.

“And what will Eunhyuk say?” Ryeowook asked.

“That she is Donghae’s younger sister and that she was here to celebrate Eunhyuk’s birthday with us, and that he showed her back to her car at the end” Leeteuk said glaring at Eunhyuk meaning he had to remember that and make it sound like the truth.

 

“But isn’t that what really happened?” Ryeowook asked.

“Yes, but he has to make sure our president will believe he did it out of friendship and not for the feelings he has for her, right now he doesn’t need to know about his feelings for her and he defiantly doesn’t need to know about Daehyun. It would have been worse if it was a picture of Eunhyuk carrying Daehyun to the car” Leeteuk explained still glaring slightly at Eunhyuk.

 

At SM Entertainment

 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk where standing in front of their president who was yelling at them about that they should be careful and not let their guard down.

 

“What were you thinking brining her back to her car?” The president asked.

“About her safety, It’s dangerous for a young lady to walk alone in the middle of the night outside, she still is Donghae’s younger sister” Eunhyuk explained.

 

“Why do I find out now that he has a younger sister” He asked angry.

“Because you never asked, and he didn’t want fans to bother her, she has had a difficult time in school and outside of school too” Leeteuk explained further.

 

“Fine, but next time be more careful if you don’t want weird rumors to spread because of this or anything else that is going to happen in the future” He explained looking calmed down about this matter.

 

“And one more thing, as a punishment you can go outside and talk with the press your self’s, be careful of your words, don’t get angry and smile. You may go now” He said pointing to the door to get them out.

 

Outside the building

 

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk walked out of the building and stepped on the small stage with a microphone. They introduced themselves and waited for the press to start with asking questions.

 

“Who is the girl in the picture? And what where you doing with her?” A female reporter asked.

“She is Donghae’s younger sister, and as you saw in the picture I walked her to her car” Eunhyuk answered praying Donghae won’t kill him when he finds out he told them about SangMi.

 

“Why did you do that? Is there something going on between the two of you?” Another reporter asked him.

“No there is nothing between them he offered to walk her to her car because it was late at night and even though the parking lot isn’t that far from the building, it’s still not safe for a girl to walk alone outside at that time” Leeteuk said taking over the question smiling.

 

“Why did Donghae not say anything about having a sister?” Another reporter asked.

“I’m sorry, but that is something he has to explain to you and the rest. We can only give an answer about the picture and I think we made everything clear” Leeteuk said putting an arm around Eunhyuk the both of them bowed and walked of the stage leaving the rest to a representative of SM Entertainment.

 

“Let’s hope they won’t dig any deeper” Leeteuk said when they sat down in the van.

“We were really lucky that it wasn’t a photo of me and Daehyun, I think that would have been more difficult to explain to people than this” Eunhyuk said running a hand through his hair.

 

“Or a picture of you kissing her, don’t think we didn’t saw that one” Leeteuk said hitting him on his head angry.

 

“That would have been worse too” Eunhyuk mumbled.

“Let’s just hope no more pictures would be exposed” Leeteuk mumbled too before closing his eyes and waiting for them to be back at their dorm.

 

With SangMi

 

“Daehyun you are going to stay with grandma for a week what do you think of that?” SangMi asked smiling.

“When is grandma coming?” Daehyun asked excited.

“I’m here already, come and give me a hug!” SangMi’s mother said walking into Daehyun’s bedroom.

“Grandma!” Daehyun yelled running into her arms.

“I missed you too” His grandma said smiling and ruffling his hair.

“Mom, when do you plan on going back?” SangMi asked getting up from Daehyun’s bed and moving to his closet to pack a few sweaters and t-shirts.

 

“I want to leave in 30 minutes is that possible?” She asked looking at her daughter.

“Yes, he still has jeans at your place right?” SangMi asked getting a small bag for the few clothes she grabbed.

 

“Yes he does and I have old clothes of Donghae left too, and I will plan a shopping trip with him” Her mother said smiling at SangMi and Daehyun.

 

“You are going to get spoiled again, you sure are a loved boy” SangMi said smiling at her son.

“Okay done packing” SangMi said taking the bag to the living room.

“Dear what is the news all about today?” He mother asked.

“Not sure why?” SangMi asked looking at her mother.

“Well, the press just found out Donghae has a younger sister. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk just told them in a small press talk” Her mother explained looking at the TV.

 

“That is great, Donghae will scold them later. I’ll go and get that phone now” SangMi said standing up and walked to the ringing phone.

 

“Hello?” SangMi answered the phone.

‘A dress for you will arrive in a hour, be ready in a hour later I’ll pick you up then’ The voice said.

“Okay, don’t worry I will be” SangMi said.

‘Ooh, and nice picture, but be more careful next time’ The voice said ending the conversation.

 

Twenty minutes later her mother and Daehyun left. She took a shower and got dressed in a tank top and sweatpants waiting for the dress. When the dress came she got dressed did her make-up and hair picked out a pair of heels and looked in the mirror.

 

Dress: (http://www.natashamillani.com.au/Images/Products/Cocktail%20Dress%20Jennifer%20Purple.jpg)

Heels:

( http://www.womenxone.com/files/2009/12/Black-High-Heel-Pump-Variety-of-Designs-6.jpg)

 

She walked down stairs after closing her apartment and walked to the waiting car and entered it before they drove off.

 

Car: (http://usautochoice.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/black-mercedes-amg-s65-with-black-tinted-windows-and-chrome-allow-wheels-car-reviews.jpg)

 

“Are you ready?” The driver asked.

“Yes I am, I hope this will be done and over with so I can live in Pease” SangMi said smiling softly.

 “You and me both, do you want to know in how much trouble I got” He asked looking a little angry.

“I know, and I don’t want to know more than I already do” SangMi said laughing at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Longer update love me now? (A)

What is going to happen?

Who is the guy?

Will the press leave Super Junior alone?

What about their president?

Read to find out!

Comment and Subscribe