oeps 21

Family

Chapter 21

 

“I really hope we do” SangMi said not letting go of him.

 

With Daehyun

 

“Why did you take the child?” Nichkhun yelled.

“He was easier” The man said bowing his head.

“You idiot, that was the worst idea ever” Nichkhun yelled again.

“But this is Eunhyuk’s son too, you know the rapper from Super Junior” The man said.

“He has a child?” Nichkhun asked surprised.

“Yes, he just found out too, so it hasn’t been on the news yet, we could make it worse like we could threaten them just think what we could do with this secret nobody knows of” The guy said smirking.

 

“Sounds like a plan” Nichkhun said smirking at the guy and then looked at Daehyun.

“So what is your name?” Nichkhun said getting closer to Daehyun. Daehyun looked at the man and started to cry and scream for his mommy.

 

“Maybe it isn’t that good of an idea after all” Nichkhun mumbled.

 

With SangMi

 

SangMi lay sleeping on the bed and Eunhyuk was sitting in the living room talking with a few police officers about Daehyun.

 

“Sir, we are trying our best, but if we want to succeed more you need to go to the media with this, I’m sorry, but maybe someone saw something and then they can help us. Nichkhun has a lot of hiding places and if we go to one he might move to another even though that doesn’t sound logically” Taecyeon explained to Eunhyuk.

 

“It’ll cause a lot of trouble for Super Junior” Eunhyuk said.

“This is about the safety of a child, who knows what is happening to him right now” Taecyeon said looking at Eunhyuk who didn’t know what to do anymore.

 

“I know, but I need to do something before that” Eunhyuk said and walked to the bedroom to wake up SangMi.

 

“I know it’s a bad time to wake you up but I have to tell you two things” Eunhyuk said when she sat up and listened to him.

 

“What is it?” SangMi asked.

“Your friend said that we should go to the media with this” Eunhyuk said to her.

“What? Won’t it get to dangerous than?” SangMi asked.

“He’s the son of a famous artist of the group Super Junior, we can need all the help we can get and we want our son back right?” Eunhyuk asked looking at her.

 

“Fine but we do this together with Donghae and Leeteuk, or else you’ll get in trouble again. What was the other thing you wanted to tell me?” SangMi asked.

 

“I know this isn’t the right time and all, but will you marry me?” Eunhyuk asked getting the ring from the bedside table and sat on one knee in front of her. (http://site.unbeatablesale.com/img234/diva34271.gif)

 

“Your right this isn’t the best time” SangMi started and lifted herself up from the bed and Eunhyuk from the ground.

 

“But yes I would love to marry you” SangMi said smiling and kissed Eunhyuk. After the kiss he put the ring on her finger and kissed her again smiling. He pushed her against the bed and laid down on top of her kissing her and touching her.

 

An hour later

 

Taecyeon and his men were still sitting on the couch waiting for Eunhyuk to return from the bedroom. They were getting worried something happened to the both of them but then they didn’t want to enter the bedroom because it could be that Eunhyuk and SangMi where only speaking about the subject.

 

“What is taking them so long” Taecyeon mumbled.

“Should we check on them?” One asked.

“We told him everything right?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yeah, what do you want to do then?” He asked.

“Let’s start searching already the boy is still two years old we need to find him” Taecyeon said and stood up.

 

In the bedroom

 

Eunhyuk and SangMi where lying on the bed covered in sweat and panting, when there was a sudden knock on the door and startled both Eunhyuk and SangMi.

 

“Oeps, I forgot they were still here” Eunhyuk mumbled.

“Yes?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Um, we are going to start the search now, maybe we can get somewhere already but try to get the media into this as well, it could get us further sooner than without” Taecyeon said and left them alone in their house.

 

“What are we going to do now?” SangMi asked hopeless.

“Sleep, we’ll go and talk to Leeteuk and Donghae in the morning we do need their permission if we do want to get the media in it” Eunhyuk explained.

 

“Or else you’ll get in trouble again?” SangMi asked smiling.

“Yeah, but this is a family decision right? So the rest of Super Junior has a say in it too we are as close as a family and they love Daehyun too” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Okay, I get it let’s get some sleep” SangMi said and kissed Eunhyuk before falling asleep in his arms.

 

With Daehyun

 

He was sitting in a corner he was looking around the room and trying to stay awake for as long as he could. He didn’t trust these men when he was asleep maybe they would do something to him maybe they would hurt his parents when he was asleep maybe they would hurt him while he was asleep. He was really tired and wanted to sleep but he couldn’t he promised himself he would stay awake. Soon his eyes dropped and he fell asleep in the corner.

 

“Boss, he’s asleep what do you want us to do to him?” One of the men asked.

“Nothing just let him lay over there, he’s really young we are bad people but not heartless how can we hurt a really young child” Nichkhun yelled and shot the guy who said that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update especially for cassie10  hope you like it ^^

Hmm so far Daehyun is still fine :D

Will they really need to put the media into this? or not?

Read to find out :D

Please comment and subscribe.

Also i've made a side story to this one called Trust!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/105299/trust-2pm-jessica-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-wooyoung

You'll understand this more when the next chapter is posted (A)

Please read, comment and subscribe to this one too and support it just as much ^^