oeps 14

Family

Chapter 14

 

‘I got it, don’t worry we’ll be fine, see you next week little sis’ Donghae said ending the conversation.

 

“Is mommy angry?” Daehyun asked from the backseat.

“Don’t worry about that, she’s just a little upset the four of us where spotted by that reporter” Donghae said smiling at Daehyun.

 

“Are you sure?” Daehyun asked.

“Yes, don’t worry, if I put you in any danger from now on either she or Leeteuk will kill me” Donghae mumbled.

 

Around diner time they grossed the order of Donghae’s hometown and went to a small restaurant to eat some dinner before continuing on the way towards his home. During their dinner people let them eat like they were normal people and didn’t bother asking who the younger boy was who was with them.  

 

With SangMi

 

SangMi walked back into the room and looked for Taecyeon but she couldn’t find him. She looked around the room for Nichkhun but couldn’t find him either. She saw Victoria standing with a few girls and walked towards her.

 

“Hi, do you know where Taecyeon went?” SangMi asked her.

“He went with Nichkhun, it should take about thirty minutes want to stay here for that time, because you don’t know anyone here” Victoria asked her smiling.

 

“Thank you if you don’t mind” SangMi said smiling nervous.

“Sure, these are Sunny, Tiffany and Yuri. Girls this is SangMi she came with Taecyeon today” Victoria said introducing them to each other and pointing to each of them while naming them.

 

“Nice to meet you” SangMi said bowing slightly with a smile.

“This is the first time he comes with a girl, what makes you so special that he can take you but not me!” Yuri asked stomping her feet on the ground.

 

“If I remember correctly you have a husband named Jung Yunho, so what would you do with Taecyeon?” Victoria asked staring at her.

 

“So, I don’t see my husband now either” Yuri said pouting.

“That’s because I’m behind you, shall we leave?” Yunho said appearing behind her and hugging her.

 

“Please take her home before she drinks half of the house empty” Victoria joked.

“What a friend you are” Yuri muttered but left with her husband anyway.

“So how did you and Taecyeon meet?” Tiffany asked her.

“During work” SangMi said.

“Really what work did he do this time then?” Tiffany asked annoyed.

“He came to a bar I worked in a few months ago” SangMi said smiling.

“Tiff what are you doing, and what is it with you and Taecyeon be glad he found a nice girl. Hi my name is Yoochun, it’s nice to meet you” He said holding out a hand for her to shake.

 

“I’m SangMi” She said introducing herself and shaking his hand.

“Sorry about that, both of them sort of dated Taecyeon before but he broke it off with them. Normally he won’t bring any girls to these parties because this will happen but you seem to take it lightly” Yoochun said.

 

“No worries, I’m a strong girl so I can take care of myself, I don’t need a babysitter” SangMi said laughing a little.

 

“Well Tiffany and I have to go now, enjoy the rest of the party” Yoochun said smiling at her before leading Tiffany out of the house.

 

“Now only we are left, so Sunny is your guy coming here too to take you away or are you going to stay a little longer?” Victoria asked her.

 

“I think he is still busy” Sunny said looking around the room for her man.

“No I’m not dear, so what do you say want to go home?” A voice said from behind her.

“Sounds like a good plan, I’m getting tired” Sunny said turning around.

“Sorry girls, but I’m leaving too” Sunny said and walked off with her man.

 

“I’m sorry but I need to speak to some important people now, I’ll be right back I promise and if anything happens just scream or something” Victoria said when she saw really important people enter the house and walk towards her office.

 

SangMi stood alone for a while before some guy walked towards her and started to talk to her, at first it was okay and normal until he started getting closer to her and started to touch her.

 

“What are you doing?” SangMi said slapping the guy in his face.

“Come with me, I’ll show you a good time” The guy said moving closer ignoring the slap.

“No and stay away from me” SangMi said slapping him another time this time harder and moved away from him.

 

“I’m sorry I saw what happened are you okay?” Another guy asked grabbing her arm when she walked passed him.

 

“I’m fine don’t worry about it, do you know that guy?” SangMi asked looking at him.

“Yeah, he’s one of my friends his name is Chansung and he is a terrible drinker yet he won’t listen to us, so please don’t blame him it’s not like he will remember this anyway” The guy said.

 

“Junho can you get Junsu and send him home, before he does more damage” He said to his friend who stood next to him.

 

“Sure, you come home soon too right?” Junho asked looking at him.

“Don’t worry about me too much I can handle myself” He said smiling.

“Sorry my name is Wooyoung and yours is?” Wooyoung said after Junho had left them alone.

“Mine is SangMi” She said.

“What are you and Taecyeon doing here?” Wooyoung asked.

“What do you mean?” SangMi asked confused.

“I mean, I know what both of you are but not why you are here care to tell me about it?” Wooyoung asked her.

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about” SangMi tried.

“Don’t worry SangMi, this is Wooyoung my younger brother, he works with us too” Taecyeon whispered from behind her making her jump and turn around to see Taecyeon standing there with a goofy smile and Nichkhun approaching them.

------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't hate me for putting in SNSD

Tell me what you think please? ^^

Comment and Subscribe please ^^