oeps 8

Family

Chapter 8

 

When they were about to walk into the living room they saw Leeteuk their leader kiss SangMi.

Eunhyuk felt his heart breaking at the sight of their leader kissing her why would he do that? Doesn’t he know how he felt about her? Why! Eunhyuk turned around and was about to walk away when he heard a weird sound.

 

SangMi tried to push Leeteuk away but it wasn’t working, after trying to push one more time he stopped kissing her and stepped backwards looking in her eyes. He saw tears pooling in her eyes ready to fall down her face. SangMi looked over his shoulder and saw Donghae standing in front of her and Eunhyuk who had his back turned to them. 

 

“I’m sorry SangMi, I didn’t know what else to do, you suddenly stood up and where a lot closer to me than before” Leeteuk said looking down at the floor.

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t feel the same way I’m really sorry” SangMi said softly looking down too. After she said that Donghae entered the room and grabbed Leeteuk by his arm to turn him around and threw a fist in his stomach. Leeteuk fell to the ground clutching his stomach in pain.

 

At the sound Eunhyuk turned around and saw Donghae standing inside the room and Leeteuk lying on the floor  clutching his stomach. He quickly ran inside the room and hugged Donghae from behind to stop him from hurting their Leader more.

 

“Why! Why did you do this?” Donghae yelled at him.

“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t keep it a secret anymore” Leeteuk said in pain.

“Sungmin can you grab me an ice pack from the fridge” SangMi yelled.

“Come, let’s put you on the bed” SangMi said helping Leeteuk up and put him on the bed.

“What happened why is Eunhyuk holding on to Donghae and why is Leeteuk lying on the bed what is going on?” Sungmin said when he entered the room and saw the scene in front of him while giving the ice pack to SangMi. SangMi gave the ice pack to Leeteuk who put it on his stomach.

 

“He kissed SangMi that is what is going on and then Donghae punched him in his stomach” Eunhyuk said softly.

 

“Why in his stomach?” Sungmin asked confused.

“He has a show to film tomorrow so I can better hit him in his stomach than give him a blue eye” Donghae said glaring.

 

“Donghae it’s Eunhyuk’s birthday today right? Let’s just go to the living room and forget this happened for now, I don’t want Daehyun to see you like this either” SangMi explained turning to look at Donghae and Eunhyuk who was still holding him.

 

“And Leeteuk, for now just rest when you feel better come and join us too” SangMi said turning to look at him with sympathy.

 

“Donghae please forget it, it was an impulse it happened and won’t happen again I don’t share the feelings he has for me and I don’t want you to be awkward with each other from now on so please forget this happened” SangMi begged.

 

Eunhyuk knew this wasn’t the best time to say something but when they left the room and SangMi closed the door behind her he walked closer to her and said that he needed to tell her something. He took her with him to the room next door which belonged to him and Donghae and closed the door when they both where inside.

 

“What did you want to talk about?” SangMi asked looking around the room.

“I know this might not be the right time to talk about it, but I don’t know when I’ll see you again” Eunhyuk started.

 

“You are making me nervous can you please tell me?” SangMi asked nervously looking up at him.

“Daehyun, I asked him before but wouldn’t tell me, he said that I should ask you. Who is his father?” Eunhyuk asked looking at her.

 

“He is two right?” Eunhyuk asked again.

“Turning three in July” SangMi said looking down at the ground.

“Does that mean the night of Donghae’s birthday two years ago, something did happen?” Eunhyuk said more to himself then to SangMi.

 

“I guess, because I didn’t do it with anyone else, even though I don’t remember that night” SangMi muttered.

 

“So Daehyun is my son?” Eunhyuk asked looking at her but she wasn’t looking at him. He moved closer to her and pulled her chin up so she would look at him so he could see the honesty in her eyes when she spoke to him.

 

“Yes, he is. I’m sorry for keeping it from you but I didn’t know what else to do, I don’t want to endanger your career” SangMi said trying to look away from him but he had a strong grip on her face. He saw tears beginning to pool inside of her eyes.

 

“We could’ve figured things out on the way, but right now can we start anew?” Eunhyuk asked her.

“What do you mean?” She asked shocked.

“From now on I want to be there for him and you if you’ll let me” Eunhyuk whispered softly.

 “I saved money and I have enough to buy a small apartment here in the neighborhood so the three of us can live together” Eunhyuk said.

 

“But that is only if you’ll let me be part of your lives” He finished pulling her chin closer until his lips touched hers and kissed her softly. Her eyes widened of his action but soon they closed as she enjoyed it and kissed back. When they broke apart he looked into her eyes and almost kissed her again.

 

“If you let me. Please let me be a part of your lives from now on” Eunhyuk begged.

“I I I don’t know what to say, this is to sudden, but I’m not the only one you should ask” SangMi said smiling with tears in her eyes.

 

“You need to ask Daehyun too, I can say let’s try right now but if Daehyun doesn’t want to then I won’t force him to do so” SangMi said looking at him.

 

“So that means yes right?” Eunhyuk asked her smiling.

“It only means yes when Daehyun says yes” SangMi explained.

“Wait here, I’ll get Daehyun” Eunhyuk said leaving the room to get Daehyun. A minutes later he got back with Daehyun and knelt to the ground and asked him if he wanted to live together with mommy and daddy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Daehyun going to answer?

I would love to be in SangMi's place she got kissed twice ^_^

Tell me what you think

COMMENT and subscribe please ^_^ :D