oeps?

Family

Chapter 1  

 

“Daehyun, what did I tell you about running through the house?” SangMi yelled after her son who was running around the couch and table.

“Sorry mommy” Daehyun said looking down at the floor.

“It’s okay, what do you want to do?” SangMi said looking at her son.

“Watch TV? “ Daehyun said pleading.

“Sure, can you watch alone while I make dinner?” SangMi asked looking at Daehyun who sat on the couch waiting for her to turn on the TV on his favorite channel.

 

“I’m  big boy mommy I can watch alone” Daehyun said putting his small fist in the air.

“Okay big boy, but if something is wrong yell for me or come to the kitchen promise me?” SangMi said looking at her big boy.

 

“Yes mommy, but you are blocking the TV so can you please move?” He asked cutely.

“Sure” SangMi said laughing and ruffling her sons hair before leaving for the kitchen to make some dinner.

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

When mommy was away I got the remote and changed the channel of the TV to the music channel. I know mommy has been lying to me about my daddy, but I don’t blame her it would be really bad  if people found out who my daddy is and that it was an accident. Mommy keeps telling me that I’m not an accident and that it was just unplanned, but she loves me and that is why she kept me, she couldn’t murder anybody mommy is really kind hearted.

 

 Right now I’m watching daddy and uncle perform on a music program with their new song daddy is really good I hope mommy would let me be a dancer too. I got up from the ground and stood in front of the TV and did what daddy was doing too.

 

End of POV

 

SangMi was almost done with making dinner and went back to the living room to tell her son but what she saw shocked her. Daehyun was dancing to the song Mr. Simple to be precise he was dancing to Eunhyuk’s part.

 

“Daehyun, diner is almost ready” SangMi said when she broke out of her shock.

“Mommy! How long where you there?” Daehyun asked startled turning around facing his mother.

 

“Not long, what where you doing?” SangMi asked walking closer to her son and turning of the TV.

“Dancing, I really like Super Junior” Daehyun said cutely.

“Okay, now come with me to the kitchen you can wash your hands and then we can eat dinner” SangMi said picking up Daehyun and carried him to the kitchen.

 

The next day

 

SangMi walked towards her car with Daehyun in her arms and placed him in his seat. After that she got into the driver’s seat and drove him to his daycare. When they arrived Daehyun ran into his class greeting his classmates while the teacher held SangMi and said she wanted to talk to her for a little.

 

“Is there anything with Daehyun?” SangMi asked.

“No don’t worry about that, I just wanted to ask if you where free today?” The teacher asked her.

“Yes I am why?” SangMi asked shocked.

“Well, we are having a surprise visit today and our extra teacher is sick and we need a pair of extra hands but we don’t have anyone else, so do you think you can help me out?” The teacher asked her pleading.

 

“Sure, when are they coming then?” SangMi asked smiling softly.

“Around 10, can you wait for them outside and then guide them inside?” The teacher asked.

“Sure, now let’s get back to the kids before they ruin the place” SangMi said smiling.

 

At 9.50

 

The teacher and SangMi where playing learning games with the children. Every 15 minutes SangMi checked the time on the clock.

 

“Mommy, why are you looking at the clock so much? It isn’t going to run away” Daehyun said.

“Secret, go and play some more and listen to your teacher, I’ll be right back” SangMi said standing up ruffling her sons hair and walking to the door. Once she was out the classroom she closed the door and walked to the front part of the daycare. She got outside and saw a really large van parked outside with 9 guys outside looking at the building. SangMi walked closer to the van and the guys but she froze when they turned around to enter through the gate of the daycare.

 

With the guys

 

When they got out of the van they looked around and then looked at the building. One of them saw someone walking out of the school and towards them. When he took a closer look at her he thought she looked familiar but he couldn’t place it where he had seen her before.

 

“Someone is coming this way, but doesn’t she look familiar? I swear I saw her somewhere before” One of them said getting the attention of the rest of them and pointing at the young woman walking their way.

 

“Yes she does look familiar, Donghae isn’t that your sister walking towards us?” Leeteuk asked when she walked more into the view.

 

“Last time I spoke to my sister she said she was in our hometown with our mother” Donghae said looking from Leeteuk to the young woman walking their way.

 

When he took a closer look at her he saw her freeze and her facial expression changed from unsure to scared, shocked and not knowing what to do next.

 

“Okay, so she lied and is not in our hometown with our mother” Donghae said looking shocked he found her sister at the daycare they are planning on visiting.

 

“Did you think she knew we were going to be here?” Sungmin asked.

“From the shocked expression on her face I don’t think so” Donghae said looking at his sister before making a move to enter through the gate.

-----------------------------------------------

How is the first chapter?

Please comment and subscribe ^-^

Tell me what you think