Creepy Interruptions

The Yehet Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are two types of crushes a girl can have: one, where it had obviously been more than just a crush and a little piece of your heart will always be saved for him. Second, where it honestly had been just a teeny tiny attraction that had disappeared over time, never to come back again.

Kim Jonghyun was the second type. I was in middle school. Thought he was nice and didn’t know any better. Done. Since him and the entire divorce , flings and playful relationships were all I had.

I mean, of course, until Oh Sehun came along.

Point is, I no longer had any existent feelings of attraction for Kim Jonghyun, especially since he was now a troubled and broke college dropout. Ever since Sehun, I have been beginning to see the entire worth of a guy. Everyone who says that Sehun is a gem (Daeun, even ing Hyeri) are right. He is a gem.

So it was definitely weird seeing Jonghyun everywhere I went. And to be honest, it was creeping me out. He’d be riding his bike in my neighborhood, walking his dog around the school campus or some , behind me in line for coffee.

“Sus,” Sehun would say everytime we’d see him. “So freaking sus.”

“This can’t be just a coincidence anymore,” I replied. “He’s freaking stalking me.”

Then Sehun would proceed to walk closer to me, hands in pockets, but even so I felt a sense of safety from him. Must be because of how tall he is. We weren’t even at that whole hand-holding stage anyways. If anything, I liked just being with him in general.

On the night before the big chem test, Sehun suggested studying together at his house.

“Okay,” Sehun was saying, flipping through his flashcards. “Draw me the structure for butane.”

I was lying on my stomach on Sehun’s bed while he was at his desk. I flipped to another blank page on my notepad and drew the figure, then showed it to him. Sehun beamed. “Correct.”

I sighed. “Hopefully I don’t blank out or anything.”

Sehun nodded. “Yeah.” It was clear that we were both done studying for the night.

“Want to watch a movie?” Sehun suggested. “I just...I don’t know I don’t really want you to leave yet.” He laughed nervously.

My god he was so cute.

Sehun took out a couple f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter