Clarifying Feelings

The Yehet Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch was becoming quite a bore since the Taekwoon incident, so I basically ditched my last two periods to go get smoothies with Amber.

The following day, I hid out in the library. I sat in the most discreet corner, doing homework and stuff until lunch ended.

“Aye Sehun what book are you looking for again?”

“Gray’s Anatomy. I have suddenly become interested in specific parts of the human body. I could save a life someday.”

“Save a life? Who are you, Superman?”

“That is ‘Super Sehun’ to you.”

Then he and his friend started laughing, or, snorting, it seemed. Super Sehun? I was busy writing down in my spiral notebook, until I felt a presence dawn upon me.

I glared at him. “May I help you?”

“You weren’t in chem yesterday,” he stated.

“No, I wasn’t. Your point being?”

“My point being,” he replied, “I had to finish up the lab all by myself. You owe me.”

“Please. I don’t owe you. I already did the entire worksheet, remember?”

He shook his head, not taking no for an answer. “Nope. You owe me. I think dinner and a movie would be a great way to repay me.”

The bell rang in the distance. I grabbed my stuff and stood up. “I already have plans this weekend.”

“Then next weekend.”

That’s it. I’ve had enough. “Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter