So Apparently He Can Dance

The Yehet Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“God, my date with Sehun was amazing.”

I cringed but tried not to show it. “Really.”

“Yup! He’s SO good at carnival games!” Sulli exclaimed.

“What did you two talk about?” I asked.

“Talk? Hmm. School. Stuff like that. But oh my gosh he’s soooooo hot. We went on the Goliath and his screaming face was absolutely adorable,” Sulli said.

Yeah, I thought. It would be pretty adorable.

“I think I’ll get him to sleep with me in, oh, about a week or so.”

My eyes widened. Sulli and Sehun sleeping with each other?

“U-Uh,” I said. “To be honest Sulli, I don’t think he’s into that stuff. He’s not like the guys we usually know. He’s different.”

“Oh please,” Sulli scoffed. “He’s still a guy. I’m pretty sure he’d have no issue sleeping with me.”

I opened my mouth to argue with her, but then stopped. Who was I to tell her that Sehun wouldn’t sleep with her? It’s not like I knew him that well or anything. Moreover, it’s not like I cared. He was free to do whatever he wanted.

But no matter what I told myself, I still couldn’t shake off that icky feeling inside of me.


 

I began to realize that Sehun was a lot like me: we both had smarts that we didn’t like to boast about.

Sehun was smart. I knew that since the first time I met him. But I noticed that he never bragged about it. He had a genuine modesty and interest in learning that some kids would find inspiring.

And that was the thing. I loved the fact that he actually uses his brain, unlike guys like Taekwoon who have never even read a textbook in his entire life. Everytime the teacher would call on Sehun and he’d get the answer right, awing the entire class, I’d smile to myself in contentment, proud. That’s my boy.

When I first met him I’d deemed him as a loser, a weirdo, a complete nerd who was in an entirely different social circle than me. He was annoying, unbearable.

But those were the qualities that made him Oh Sehun. He wasn’t a loser, and he may be smart but that’s going to get him somewhere someday, unlike guys like Taekwoon. It’s not a bad thing to be smart. And his weirdness was what made him funny, enjoyable to be around.

And okay maybe his only friends at school consisted of the Chinese exchange students but we all know he has the potential to be a part of Chanyeol’s group. I just think Chanyeol is very unwelcoming towards the thought of new people.

I was thinking all of these thoughts as I stared at the back of his head in chem class. I watched as he nodded along to the lecture, occasionally jotting down some notes. I loved his side profile. And his jawline. Dear lord his jawline.


 

I was at the gym with Amber on a Wednesday night, running my off on the treadmill. After running about four miles, I retreated to the stretching room for a cool-down.

The stretching room was usually empty on weekday nights, but tonight there were two people in there. Both guys were sporting sweats and a beanie, dancing along to some music. Their moves were so slick and smooth that it was mesm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter