English with Park Chanyeol

The Yehet Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So,” Chanyeol said to me as the two of us walked to first period together. “Saw you with the new kid after school yesterday.”

“We’re partners for a semester project,” I said. “No big deal.”

“He certainly underwent a grand makeover,” Chanyeol remarked. “And to think just weeks ago he was the residential weirdo. Now he’s the residential hottie.”

I snorted. Wtf since when did I snort? “You called him a hottie.”

“All the girls are after him,” Chanyeol said. “What’s so good about him anyways?”

“Well,” I said. “He’s very down to earth, may look intimidating on the outside but is actually very sweet.” I thought back to how he’d taken me home that one party night even though he’d hardly even known me. “Really sweet. A nice guy. Not to mention he’s super smart. He knows how to treat a girl right and is also really funny. Dorky, but in a funny way. He can really make a girl laugh with his ‘yehets’ and ‘ohorats’.”

Chanyeol was staring at me weirdly. “Yoojung,” he said cautiously. “What the hell was that?”

“What was what?”

“You never talk about a guy like that. Ever.” He looked at me in disbelief. “Do you like him?”

“What?!” I exclaimed. “God no. Noooo, no, no. I don’t.”

“Im Yoojung, I have never ever seen you genuinely like a guy. This is weirding me out.”

“I don’t like him!” I said. “Really, I don’t. You’re over exaggerating.”

Chanyeol still didn’t fully believe me and I knew it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter