Lifeless

The Yehet Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s weird to have been with a person, but to have never even dated them in the first place. I couldn’t even call Sehun an ex. So what the hell do I call him?

It was weird seeing him at school, of course. We avoided talking to each other, running into each other. I even asked this big football player to sit in front of me in chem so that I could avoid gazing at Sehun’s head.

He and I were obviously at a dead end. He was done with me and I told myself to accept it. Maybe he was right after all. We were too different. Silly of me to think that we could’ve worked out. He probably felt the same way.

Meanwhile, it seemed as if Sehun was returning back to the person he once was. He dyed his hair brown (blonde probably brought too many painful memories), and started wearing his comic book tees again rather than the usual button up. Life was returning back to when I wasn’t completely in love with that guy.

To be honest, I thought getting over him would be easy. He was no longer considered attractive sans blonde hair and nice clothes, and it should’ve been easy right?

But it wasn’t. Not one bit. Whenever someone answered a question wrong in chem class I’d immediately look over at him to see him grinning to himself because he knew the right answer. Seeing him like that made me all giddy inside.

Not to mention in homeroom. While I’d be talking to Sulli and Amber, Sehun would be sitting by himself quietly reading a book. I’d look over,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter