Doing Her a Favor

The Yehet Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Daeun was one of the cool kids at her old school. Therefore, she can only make friends with the cool kids here. But since I was one of the cool kids and I didn’t like her, which meant that nobody in my group liked her either, she literally had no friends at school except for Sehun.

And I’m not sure how I felt about that.

I mean, I liked how she didn’t have any friends except for one person. But I hated how that one person was Sehun.

She hung out with him and his Chinese exchange student crew. I hated seeing her be the only girl in the group (which was hauntingly quite similar to how I’m always the only girl hanging out in Chanyeol’s group) and decided that I needed to take action.

So I talked to Chanyeol.

“You want me,” he said slowly, “to allow Sehun into my group?”

“Yes,” I said. “Please, please, pleeaaassseee!”

“Yoojung, you already owe me from the other night. Are you widening your debt?”

“Please,” I said, almost on my knees. “Look, he’s really nice okay? He dresses well and is super smart. He fits right in with you ivy league people!”

“Yoojung, why are you doing this?” Chanyeol asked. “I have never seen you do this type of thing for a guy before and like I said, it is werding the out of me.”

“I just don’t like the new girl, alright? And Chanyeol come on. You know that when I don’t like someone, it’s for a legit reason. The guy needs to hang out with people other than his evil ex-girlfriend and the Chinese exchange students. Please?” I pouted.

“Can you please stop pouting?”

“Not until you say yes.”

Chanyeol sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. “I’ll probably regret this.”

“YES!” I practically tackled Chanyeol, hugging him so tight that I knew he could hardly breathe. “Thank you, thank you, thank you! You’re the best!”

“I know,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter