Say it Again

The Yehet Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have a very competitive spirit. So when I had the sense that Sehun was going to take Daeun to the ball, I decided to go all out with Kai.

I made sure Kai looked flawless. His hair was styled appropriately, his tux in the best brand available, his shoes polished and also brand named. I chose red as our color scheme because it was such a bright and powerful color. I wanted us to dominate.

Kai was wearing a crisp black tux with a red bowtie. I, in turn, was wearing a sleek (and rather short) red dress, with sparkly black pumps to match.

“Dammmnnn Yoojung!” Chanyeol said when Kai and I entered the limo. “Guess I’m not the only one going all out.”

Chanyeol looked great in his turquoise color scheme with Dara by his side. She and I were great friends because we both knew what it was like to be so exclusive. Jongdae and Baekhyun, well...kind of ended up going with each other. Basically, neither of them could get dates.

“This ,” Jondgae said, slouching. “Why do I have to be paired up with you?”

“Hey, do you think I like this situation? I hate it as much as you do,” Baekhyun barked. “Honestly, I’ll just find some chick there and make her my instant date.”

“Same,” Jongdae agreed. The two boys bumped fists.

Kai and I were having a blast talking about music and books. When we got to the venue, I noticed that he hadn’t opened the door for me. I thought back to how Sehun opens doors for me and grew a bit sad.

But I immediately shook it off and reminded myself to have a good time.

Kai and I did end up making a grand entrance. Everyone stared at us as we walked in, eyeing us from head to toe. My whole incident with Taekwoon was suddenly forgotten as I walked in arms linked with a new tall and handsome boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter