Yehet

The Yehet Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Lucky - Exo

 

I stared at the clock, impatiently smacking my pencil on the desk. A girl glared at me, annoyed.

“Sorry,” I said, putting my pencil down.

“That does it for today,” my chem professor said. “See you guys tomorrow.”

FINALLY.

I grabbed my backpack and dashed out of the lecture hall. I stood by the door, waiting.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. “Hi there.”

I smiled. “Hi. I beat you to the door.”

“You’re super excited about having lunch with me, I see,” Sehun said as he and I started walking off campus.

“Well, I do want to brag to you about how I’d set the curve for the last exam,” I said victoriously.

Sehun and I had ended up going to NYU together, much to my satisfaction (and his as well, of course). Quite coincidentally, he and I shared the same chem professor, even though we’d both registered for classes without each other’s input. I have learned that nothing is quite a coincidence anymore when it comes to me and him.

Meanwhile, Daeun was attending one of the local universities since she didn’t deem herself ready for city life. Chanyeol was having a blast at Harvard with the guys. He and I still videochat every week.

And he was right about the whole comeuppance thing. He’d known it the minute he heard Taekwoon talk about the little “spray” that he had his dad’s lab specialists make for him. Taekwoon and Hyeri were now in a ton of legal trouble for using illegal/unknown substances in order to produce that spray. So I guess I’d won the game after all since I’m not the one about to go to jail MUAHA.

In addition, Sehun did end up getting plenty of scholarship offers, which I was completely relieved about it. I’d hate to be the girl who costed Oh Sehun his entire college career. But I should’ve trusted the fact that he’s a smart guy, albeit now not smart enough apparently, since I’d set the curve.

“Yes but that is only because I was the one who helped you on those eq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter