Hesitating (EH)

A Fang for a Fang

I woke up into a perfect Sunday morning. I was hangover and in a bed that wasn´t mine. My whole body hurt, whether it was from dancing or I never knew and never asked. I´ve always liked this life philosophy of mine and never doubted it. That was until I found another body next to mine. But that body didn´t belong to a stranger like usual and the bed was pretty familiar too. I suddenly started feeling uneasy and also regretted greatly that I had a total blackout from last night because this house belonged to him. To Lee Donghae.

“Ugh,” the brunette groaned and I decided that it´s better if I don´t know whether is he beneath the sheets too or not.

With that thought I collected some of mine and some Donghae´s clothes, I like to have clean underwear and shirt, and rushed to the bathroom in pain. If it was just some random girl, I wouldn´t have waited for her to wake up. But this is Donghae we are talking about, the younger is very sensitive and for what I know, yesterday might have been his first party hard in ages. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water wash out all the smells, and possible liquids, from yesterday. I had a strong headache but that wasn´t a problem because for some strange reason my vampire system coped with these things well and I knew that in a little bit I would feel okay again.

Refreshed and clean I stepped out of the bathroom only to find Donghae still asleep. I went to his huge kitchen, that didn´t seem to be used often, and opened the fridge. To my disappointment it was almost completely empty and no sweet stuff either. I ed for a bit before I decided to jump to a nearby convenience store. When Donghae wakes up, he will surely feel hungry too.

So said, I stole Donghae´s keys and wallet, you don´t expect me to fill his fridge with my money, do you? Being as quiet as I could, I left the apartment. It took me about thirty minutes to get to the shop and back and when I opened the doors I could already hear the shower running. Donghae was finally awake. I went to the kitchen and wanted to put out the food I bought and maybe even cook something but it was impossible to do so because of all the mess lying around.

“Aish, Donghae, you are such a pig,” I mumbled and began cleaning the kitchen.

My body was still aching but at least the headache already died down. I was just picking up some junk food from under the table when Donghae arrived to the room. He was probably too tired or hangover to notice my presence under the table and I myself was so amused by that fact that I didn´t say a single word.

“, what in the hell did I do yesterday?! Since the kiss I don´t remember a thing,” he hissed.

“That makes us two,” I laughed and revealed myself. Donghae was startled by my appearance.

“Hyuk? What are you doing here?” His eyes were opened wide but I could read from his expression that he was happy. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed this.

“Although I don´t remember a thing either, you should note that I woke up in your bed today,” I told him calmly and continued running around the kitchen.

“What?!” Donghae screamed. “D-Did we, y-you know,” he stuttered and it was so cute.

“Unfortunately I have no idea since my body always aches after partying and yours seem to be in the same state so I can´t tell. Would you regret it, though?” I asked him and although I pretended to be busy making him a coffee, I was all ears to hear his answer. I slept with many women and men in the past and the present wasn´t any different. Donghae could hate it and I would feel really bad if he did.

“No, definitely not! Or yeah but just because I don´t remember,” he rushed with his answer and as always it came out kinda reckless.

“I see,” I answered but the disappointment was more obvious from my voice than I wanted.

“And you? Are you mad at me?” Donghae asked siting down on a chair. I didn´t expect him to still feel unsure after what happened. For what I know I kissed him voluntarily and Heechul even agreed, didn´t he? The ´okay´ signal he gave me was one of the main reasons I gave away.

“Why would I be mad at you. Actually I´m glad you made the first move because I myself was only waiting,” I smiled and handed him a cup of coffee.

“You were waiting?! Really?! For me?!” The werewolf screamed excitedly and his smile was so big that I had to chuckle. I nodded my head in agreement and turned around to prepare the breakfast.

“So you will go out with me?” Donghae dropped the bomb. I stopped in my tracks to give it a little thought. Although I already decided to give him a chance I was hesitating. I´ve never really been in a committed relationship and especially not with a werewolf. I didn´t know if I was more afraid from harming him or that I would get hurt. Donghae must have noticed my hesitation and walked up to me. He turned me around so I would be facing him. My eyes were already glassy and I was biting my lip hard so it almost started bleeding. I wanted him but would it be okay?

“Don´t be afraid, please. I want to take care of you,” Donghae said and I broke down. I hugged him tight and buried my mace into the crook of his neck. I too wanted to protect him and that desire was stronger than ever.

“Let´s be careful, okay?” I mumbled against his neck and Donghae hummed. We kept hugging each other until Donghae, probably from a sheer happiness, started laughing. I too couldn´t help it and laughed out aloud. We couldn´t stop, I´ve never felt this happy. I´m not single anymore!

And strangely this happiness didn´t leave me for the rest of the day. And it was like this even during the next week when Donghae acted like a lovestruck puppy. He was sponsoring me with sweets whether it was a chocolate or some cheesy line I loved it. I told this to Sungmin and also Heechul but no one else knew. Some humans aren´t very tolerant to gay couples and all vampire´s aren´t tolerant to werewolves. So I kept quiet. I thought I was having a time of my life before the reality hit me hard. One shouldn´t let his guard down easily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I´m telling you straight. Neither Donghae not Eunhyuk remember what happened that night and I won´t tell you either. You won´t find it out from this story but I´m leaving it to your imagination. Eunhyuk always sleeps and we don´t know whether Donghae was also under the sheets. They could have just fallen asleep drunk or they could have slept together. Who toppe in such a case is also up to you. So don´t ask me about it, please. :D I also want to thank you for your support because I recieved many nice comments from you. Thank you so much, really! - almost crying, PandaHero