Helping (DH)

A Fang for a Fang

When I arrived to work on Tuesday, Eunhyuk was already there. He looked in a good mood and perfectly refreshed. I almost threw up thinking about the reason for his perfect fit. He must have gone hunting after I had left yesterday. I pushed the disgusting feeling back and went to sit on my seat.

“Morning,” Eunhyuk greeted and I nodded my head. Normally I would ignore him but it didn´t seem like a good idea anymore. I will always remember those creepy moments when I didn´t know whether he would eat me or not.

“What´s this?” I gestured to my desk full of medicaments and herbal extracts for … constipation?!

“Ah, Siwonnie left it here this morning,” Eunhyuk raised his head from his paperwork. Choi Siwon put it there? At first I thought it was only Eunhyuk having his revenge on me but the guy doesn´t look like he knows anything about it. Or he´s a good actor.

“Better hide it before he makes me eat it too,” I mumbled and pushed everything into my bag. I witnessed Eunhyuk suffer a lot because of that one word I carelessly said as a joke. The vampire smirked but I hoped it was just a reaction to my complain. But my hopes got immediately crushed.

“Hey, Eunhyuk!” Mr. Choi as always appeared as a ghost all of a sudden. “How are you feeling?” He asked the skinny man. That smirk is seriously scaring me.

“I´m much better thanks to that special medicine of yours,” Eunhyuk used his best smile which immediately transformed in to the most heartbreaking pout ever, “but Donghae here has a problem too. He tried everything! His bag is stuffed with medicine but it doesn´t work, right Donghae?” The devilish vampire said but before I could protest he finished his sentence: “Couldn´t you lend him that magic drink too?” He pleaded.

“Really?” Siwon glanced at me and I started fighting for my life: “No, actually I´m-“

“For the God´s sake, Donghae, you need a serious help!” Siwon exclaimed holding my bag in his hands. I face-palmed. How is this even possible?! Was it all Eunhyuk´s doing? No, that´s impossible.

“Come with me my dear friend, I´ll help you,” Siwon said in a sincere voice and I almost started crying.

After being forced to drink a very strong laxative I immediately evacuated into the toilet. I spent the rest of the day there and when I felt finally safe enough to leave the room, the office was almost empty already. Great, now I´ll have to work overtime for the rest of the week. I slowly shuffled to my seat and then sat down on the spinning chair. I put my head on the desk but felt like something got stuck to my forehead. I raised my head again and pulled down a yellow paper.

´You thought I didn´t know who told Siwon? Idiot! ´

Eunhyuk! That ing vampire! And he even dared to draw a smiley! I was completely sure that I won´t be able to do any work anymore and packed my stuff. I threw all the medicine into the nearest bin outside so nobody in our office would end up occupying the toilet for the whole day ever.

 

I wanted to ignore Eunhyuk for the rest of our lives, yes I´m that petty, but there was a certain reason I couldn´t. Actually it would be my parent´s anniversary soon and I decided to buy them a new house. Not only with my money, had the whole family secretly concluded. It was a thirty-year anniversary and we wanted to prepare something big. And I was chosen to arrange it. My worst nightmare! I was at loss of what to do, where to go, the paperwork and I haven´t even chosen the house yet. I needed a serious help and someone who can do it fast and well.

“I can´t really ask anyone from my family. They rely solely on me with this but I´m really lost,” I finished explaining to the vampire. I expected some kind of snarky remark and my uselessness or a straight decline.

“Of course, no problem. Let´s do it this weekend, though; I have still some work left this week. But don´t worry, I have some contacts so I´ll call them beforehand and we might get even a nice price,” Eunhyuk immediately solved more things with this sentence than I could in a month.

“Is it really okay?” I wanted to make sure it wasn´t just an irony or mockery.

“I didn´t have anything important planned for this weekend and you said it was urgent. I can pull some strings but it still takes some time,” Eunhyuk calmly explained.

“No, I meant,” I hesitated, “if you´re alright doing it for me.” I myself wouldn´t probably give up my precious weekend for the vampire. Eunhyuk sighed.

“How many times do I have to tell you, Donghae,” he chuckled, “I might be snarky sometimes but I´m just joking around with you. Honestly I like spending time with you. You are fun to listen to and there´s no way I would decline when you need a help.”

I was stunned. It´s true the vampire hinted a few times that he didn´t really hate me but I didn´t know it was to this extend. I felt slightly ashamed for my previous thoughts. I promise to help him sometimes out too.

As promised I picked up the skinny man on Saturday morning. Eunhyuk looked tired and almost fell asleep the moment he put on his seat belt. I had to harden my heart and wake up the sleeping beauty, although he looked so cute. I needed a navigator.

“Sorry, I´m not used to waking up too early,” the guy yawned.

“I noticed,” I chuckled remembering his all late arrivals to work. He´s definitely not a morning person.

“And I noticed you didn´t turn left although I told you twice,” Eunhyuk said casually and yawned once more.

“,” I realised and made a wild turn to the left.

“! You are one scary driver, Donghae. We might die before we reach the place,” his face was absolutely priceless. “Don´t laugh! You´re lucky I can take all the blood types for transfusion if anything happened.” At that remark I finally stopped laughing. This guy never fails to send some shivers down my spine.

“Speaking of which, I´m hungry,” Eunhyuk uttered. I speeded up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, here´s the next chapter. Eunhae are slowly getting closer. Do you like the characters? To me they seem pretty funny (not as funny as the real ones of course looking at today´s SNS). :) D-2 till our leader is back and a little bit over week for the Skelleton comeback. Thank you for readin and your cheeerful comments - a little emo PandaHero