Teasing (EH)

A Fang for a Fang

I really hate mornings. I´m kinda night animal, if you know what I mean, heh. Every morning is a torture for me. The only exception is a morning call by a kiss or better breakfast. None of that awaited me this morning. Yesterday I got too impatient and fed myself even before I got the girl into the bed. It´s a pity because she was way too weak to participate in any following activity. Nah, at least I don´t have to wake up even earlier to make a detour home for clean clothes and shower before work.

After some more internal fighting I decided to crawl out of my bed and get ready to work. I can´t be late you see. There´s this one guy at the office that really hates me. I have yet find to out why but for now I settled with the thought that he´s simply jealous of me. And so this guy would always tell Siwon, my boss, when I´m late. The tall bastard would then give me a long lecture which always ends up with the topic of religion, something I would like to very much avoid. I don´t have anything against God but those stupid crosses just freak me out. Blame the history for that, I hate them almost as much as I hate werewolves.

“Eunhyuk!” My best friend Sungmin called when I arrived to the office. I waved at him and then shot a charming smile to those two beautiful interns that arrived yesterday. I really need to get under their… skin. And as always, Lee Donghae is already at work and showing me his disgusted face in this early morning. I stuck my long tongue at him in mockery, I wasn´t late today.

“What do you think you are doing, Eunyhuk?” The back of my head got smacked and I quickly closed my mouth. I heard Donghae snort but my problem was now my boss standing behind me, clapping with his surely extremely expensive sole on the carpet.

“I had chocolate on my chin and wanted to it off?” I tried but didn´t expect my boss to eat it all up.

“You can your chin?” Choi Siwon asked raising his fussy eyebrows and widening his eyes.

“I can even pick my nose with my tongue,” I grinned and watched him open his mouth probably imagining the sight. My boss is an important persona so it has become my everyday challenge to prank him. Sometimes it works; sometimes I end up with unpaid overtime. Nevertheless it´s worth the fun.

I abandoned Siwon who was trying to reach his nose with his tongue and went to sit on my seat. Donghae in front of me was pretending to not notice me but Sungmin next to me gave me a high five.

“This is already the second time this week and it´s only Wednesday,” he chuckled.

“Siwonnie is letting his guard down way too much around me,” I answered back but still checked if the omnipresent guy isn´t standing behind me. It wouldn´t be the first time something like this happened.

“Ugh,” Donghae groaned and I lifted my gaze.

“What´s wrong?” I asked. Was he sick? Maybe he hates me but he isn´t important enough for me to reciprocate the feeling.

“You smell,” Donghae threw me a nasty glance and covered his nose.

“What? For your information I just washed this morning!” I wasn´t amused by his remark. Does he always have to be so offensive?

“Whatever,” he shrugged and stood up. I don´t flare up easily so I decided to let it go. That was until I noticed something when Donghae bent to take the papers he just copied from the machine.

“What were you doing last night, Donghae that your pants got under such a pressure?” I purposely yelled across the office. The said man froze in his position. It was a pretty wrong move because everyone who got alarmed by my voice now had a perfect view of Donghae´s polka-dot underwear. The most aual cloth I´ve ever seen on a man got revealed thanks to a pretty large hole in his pants.

“W-What?” Donghae stuttered and turned to me with a stupid expression. He must have not noticed his humiliation yet.

I opened the first drawer in my desk and pulled out a little box from it. Then I stood up and quietly walked to the still frightened boy.

“Your pants are ripped, idiot,” I took his hand and put the box with sewing inside on his palm. But my misanthropic personality got the best out of me so I leaned closer. My lips were almost touching his ear when I whispered in a low voice: “But from your reaction I guess you were really doing something interesting yesterday.”

I grinned at the frozen guy and left before he gets back to his senses and tears me apart. Donghae can be a bit hot-headed and I wouldn´t want to end up dead on the company´s carpet. C´mon, it´s so cheap. I deserve to die at least on the red carpet, don´t you think?

“Today you seem lucky, Eunhyukkie,” Sungmin said when I returned to the seat beside him, “but you might end up beaten,” he laughed. I sighed at his true words.

And just like my best friend already predicted, my luck had to only remain for this long. By the time I finished at work it was already dark. At least I could go home faster than someone else, muhehe. There was still someone who passed a few working hours by sewing his pants on the toilet and had to stay overtime to make up for it. I wanted to laugh at the boy more but let´s not be malicious or else-

“Ka-chang,” the car made a strange noise. An indication for it to broke down as I learned a little bit later. That´s what you get for being so mean, Eunhyuk.

I climbed from my seat and opened the hood of my middle-aged car. I didn´t have to be a genius or a mechanic to understand that it was dead. And as if the sky also wanted to add punishment for tricking Siwon this morning, it started to pour. I sighed and slammed the hood. It was dark, raining and cold and I was afraid. I don´t know what you might have heard but having fangs and bloody eyes doesn´t help you in a fight. You can´t forget that my skin is sensitive and body skinny and against any kind of physical harassment absolutely useless.

“Hey,” I snapped my head in fear to see a huge bully ready to beat me up as Sungmin warned when I spotted a car with the driver´s window open, “need help?” Lee Donghae asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wohoo! From the vampire´s point of view! :) I really like Eunyhuk´s character right now but I need to work more on Donghae I guess. Thanks for reading and don´t catch a cold (don´t know about you but here the summer is really nasty TT_TT and I have new dress too, couldn´t even wear it). And I have a small request. I´m an atheist but my grandparents do believe in God. If any of you is a believer (the religion really doesn´t matter) could you pray for my dying Grandpa? I can´t do it and don´t even know how to. Mmm, sorry for this. Don´t think I´m coldhearted, I just cope with sad things kinda differently. - lots of love PandaHero