Freaking (DH)

A Fang for a Fang

And the winner of the most stupid werewolf is bam bam bam, Lee Imbecile Donghae! Great, really. Once again I´ve proven that I have absolutely no foresight. I knew perfectly well that today I´ll have to stay longer at work because of our new project. I was very well aware that today was the full moon too but I missed the moment to leave and now I´m stuck at the toilet. I was at loss of what to do and panicked. And because I´m a total idiot, I called for help him.

“What the hell, Lee Donghae?!” I heard an angry voice from behind the door.

“Eunhyuk, I´m sorry but I just didn´t know what to do!” I called back.

“Are you ing kidding me? You have your ´period´ every month since forever and you still aren´t able to manage it?” He was very angry and I regretted even more that I called him.

“Stop yelling at me, I said I was sorry,” for once I tried to be calm and not bark back. Eunhyuk was my only chance.

“Okay,” I heard him sigh, “why do you need me exactly? Can´t you wait until everyone leaves and run out?”

“I wish it was this easy. Have you ever seen a transformed werewolf?” I asked him as gently as possible. The last thing I needed would be one frightened vampire. I could end up blood-less.

“Open the door then,” Eunhyuk ordered, “I´ll come inside.”

“That´s not a good idea,” I whined.

“Don´t keep me guessing, Donghae or I´ll just go away and leave your hairy here.” The vampire warned and I knew he was serious.

“No! Wait, please. I-It´s b-because I´m kinda ,” I explained, “m-my clothes got torn.” I felt so ashamed and stupid.

“Pfff,” hearty laugh resonated from the other side of the bathroom door, “you´re such a . Okay, wait for me.” Eunhyuk said.

I wanted to remark something along the lines, I can´t leave anyway, but instead kept it for myself. Although it´s very hard to admit, I felt happy at the moment. I haven´t heard Eunhyuk laugh like that for almost two weeks. The vampire made a good job at pretending he was fine but strangely his smiles and jokes lacked something. And I knew I was the one who caused this.

I leaned against the tilled wall and looked into the mirror opposite. My body was covered in brown fur and my head had the perfect canine shape. Long sharp teeth lined my long snout and only my eyes kept their human shape and colour. My fingers had sharp claws and my legs were awkwardly long. A few knocks and Eunhyuk´s call made me look away from the mirror get to the door. I unlocked them and opened only slightly.

“Here,” Long arm with white delicate fingers slipped through the crack handing me a big towel. I quickly tied it up around my bare hips and grasped tightly with my hands. “When others leave, I´ll bring you some pants and coat too and drive you home. Now let me inside so I can check how difficult it will be,” Eunhyuk´s voice was confident and I knew he already had a good plan.

“O-Okay, you can come but slowly,” I told him awkwardly, scared of what might come. I was a beast after all.

Eunhyuk quickly with the born elegance slid inside and locked the door behind him. His head was bent down and the vampire was nervously biting his lip. He glanced at my feet slightly and shivered a little seeing how big and sharp they became. Eunhyuk was scared and my heart stopped beating.

“Um,” I started but the groan that escaped my lips sounded way too feral to calm the skinny man down. “You see, I wouldn´t hurt you,” I whispered. Eunhyuk jerked.

“Sorry, I know I told you the same before but now I kinda get why you couldn´t stop shivering,” Eunhyuk chuckled but still didn´t dare to raise his head. It´s true I made lots of ruckus whenever I had the vampire close to me and even if he asked me to stop being scared I stayed paranoid. Having the tables turned felt much worse, though.

“It´s okay, try to look me in the eyes,” this was the only human trait on me right now and I hoped it would work.

Eunhyuk´s eyes slowly changed the angle and with measured carefulness slid through my body from my feet, legs, torso and finally stopped. When our eyes met, it was like an explosion. I was speechless and my fur bristled. The vampire always made sure to not portray too many emotions. His eyes, although beautiful, always kept their coldness and confidence. But right now the person in front of me was barer than me. Anger, fright, curiosity and something I couldn´t identify, were emotions so rare for the man that I couldn´t hold back surprise.

“Don´t look at me like that, Donghae,” Eunhyuk whispered almost pleading.

Seeing him this weak triggered something inside me. Honestly I regretted everything. I knew very well that everything Eunhyuk has done for me was pure without any ulterior motive. He wanted to become my friend, I knew it but still couldn´t believe somebody who was born as a vampire. I made a terrible mistake for which I was prepared to pay any possible price. I´ve made up my mind. It´s about time to grow up.

“Waah!” Eunhyuk suddenly screamed. “Hold that ing towel, Donghae!”

Oops, it fell…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Double update again!! :D I had the scene in my mind so decided to post it while it´s still hot! Hope you like it! Btw, the story isn´t rated so calm down, guys :D Thank you for reading and commenting - loving you PandaHero