Smelling (DH)

A Fang for a Fang

Oh my gosh! That´s so annoying! I couldn´t help but swear in my head at the sight. My classy suit and necktie were holding me back from letting out a disgusted grunt since it wouldn´t suit my position and could ruin my handsome image. The picture in front of me, though, was way too disturbing to just ignore.

My co-worker was flirting with two new interns in the middle of working hours. But what irritated me the most was that I absolutely couldn´t understand why those two girls were giggling so much. The guy is skinny and his complexion is dead white. His jaw is rectangular and when he smiles, he looks like an idiot. And then the thing I hate the most about him, this guy stinks. And it´s the worst odour you´ve ever smelled I tell you.

The giggling continued and I was seriously starting to consider throwing something hard at my co-worker. Just when I grabbed a bottle from my desk ready to use my handball skills, our boss came and the group pretended to be in the middle of a serious discussion of the upcoming project. Thank you very much, Choi Siwon. The handsome boss patted the smelly guy on his shoulder and ushered him gently, almost wrestled him, to his seat. The skinny man almost fell over his chair and if it wasn´t for his fast reflexes, he would be swimming on the carpet by now. Suits you well!

“Lee Donghae, stop staring at our interns and get your back to work,” Siwon yelled from his office at me and I too pretended suddenly to be busy with the project. Ugh, does he have cameras here or what?

“They are fine, huh,” my smelly co-worker shushed from across the table. It´s sad but he sits this close to me every day.

“I wasn´t looking,” I replied coldly without taking my eyes off of the screen.

“Then you were watching me?” I snapped my head and he was wiggling suggestively his eyebrows at me.

“Shut up, Eunhyuk,” I hissed and decided to ignore him. Today wasn´t my day and the annoying being in front of me was only making it worse.

“Duh, do you have your period or what?” Eunhyuk grumbled and finally decided to take a look at the mess called work on his desk.

I had only one thought: You have no idea.

Today no over-time or meet up with friends. This night I´ll pass alone at home. It´s not like I wouldn´t want to go out but my condition isn´t the best tonight. And no, I´m not so petty to stay at home sulking because of Eunhyuk. To tell the truth the brat was kinda right, I had my period. It´s full moon which means no running around and staying in hiding. I have a big secret, so big and scary you can´t even imagine. If you are human of course, I´m sorry if you are just like me and your body morphs whenever the moon draws a perfect circle. It´s not hard to guess, I´m a werewolf. What? It´s not bull, we do exist! Anyway I don´t have time explaining, I have to hurry up home before it gets dark.

“Bye, guys!” I packed my things and waved at my co-workers, skipping Eunhyuk of course. The smelly boy snorted and continued writing on his computer.

I rushed home and almost didn´t make it before the sunset. I unlocked my door and already felt my jaw remodelling. I slammed the door behind me and quickly put down my designer shoes before they get damaged by my sharp clutches. Next I hurried to take away the jacket already giving up on my shirt. I regretted not being farsighted enough to wear cheaper clothes today when I knew perfectly well that this might happen. At least my pants never get destroyed. Why? Let´s say my is full enough in my human form so when I transform it takes about the same amount of space even the tale included.

In less than two minutes my body was covered in dark fur. I was standing on two legs but they had the same structure as wolf´s, luckily my arms stayed quite human if you don´t count the fur and overly long nails. My head got almost completely the visage of a wolf apart from my eyes. I liked this trait because I felt like I was still pretty much human.

I pulled the tail from the back of my pants and sighed. I made it but it was a close call. Now I have to wait till the morning until it turns back again. It´s not like I hate it, it´s me. I´m not human but a werewolf and I´m proud of my species. It´s just that it becomes sometimes a bit annoying.

After some time spend on putting on more comfortable pants, it´s not as easy as you might think, I instinctively went closer to the window and glanced at the moon. So beautiful I thought. I opened the window and took a whiff of the chilly evening air. But instead of calming smell of the fresh wind a horrible stench invaded my sensitive nostrils. I know this smell very well, it´s hard to cope with even in my human form when my canine senses are much more muted. And indeed when I glanced down from my apartment I saw the source of this horrible odour flirt with one of the ladies living in the neighbourhood. Eunhyuk.

“Let´s sit on the bench over there,” the skinny guy gestured towards the wooden bench nicely hidden in the shades under the huge oak tree, “the moon is so beautiful tonight,” he cooed. And as many times before I got to witness the targeted woman happily agree. They always follow this jerk anywhere, it´s unbelievable.

The pair went to sit on the bench and apart from me from my window, which is right behind the tree, nobody could see them there. I know I should have closed the window but it´s my first time seeing Eunhyuk in action and the brat´s senses are so slow he won´t ever find out. Werewolves are superb you see.

“Oppa, you aren´t going to do something to me here alone,” the woman said in a squeaky tone totally wanting Eunhyuk to do something to her.

“I´ve been found out,” Eunhyuk said in a low voice and smirked. Then he touched her thigh and simply leaned closer and started kissing her. The woman didn´t even flinch immediately curling her arms around his neck. My face contorted in disgust and I almost slammed the window closed when I saw Eunyhuk open his eyes. They were gleaming silver and I felt my fur bristle. Here it comes.

Eunhyuk gently tugged on the girl´s hair and she leaned her head to the side. She must have had her eyes closed because she didn´t notice long white fangs following the pink tongue on her neck. In a second Eunhyuk pushed his teeth through the smooth skin and started lapping on her neck. The woman only gasped but didn´t scream. Eunyhuk quickly the remains of blood and his eyes were again chocolate brown.

“My, my. It´s so late. Did my kiss make you so dizzy? I´ll take you home,” he announced as if nothing. This won´t work, you idiot. You just her blood!

“You´re such a good kisser,” she let him support her body, “I´m a little bit tired today, could you take me to my house?” Eunhyuk shot her his famous smirk and then they both left. Today is really not my day. The guy stinks even more than usual. The stench of blood. The reek of a vampire.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So? :D How is it? I´ll update randomly but surely at least once a week and as always a never leave the story unfinished so don´t worry. :) That is if you like it. I could always kill them both or something if the story is horrible, duh. - thank you, love you (free to marry, jk haha), PandaHero