Bickering (DH)

A Fang for a Fang

It was Monday and I was on my way to work. I spent the rest of the weekend by thinking about Eunhyuk. Way to spend a weekend, huh? Anyway on Saturday morning I got to eat the breakfast with the vampire and found out some interesting facts. First that the skinny man is even skinnier than I thought as I could see with my poor bare eyes the moment he opened the door. Also his casual style is the funniest possible. I didn´t know Eunhyuk was into hip-hop honestly.

But the most important was the thing I asked him. I wondered what he might answer and as expected his answer was the most hateful. What does he hate the most? Eunhyuk put his finger on the chin and thought. I was sure he wouldn´t be as stupid as to answer a werewolf. He was thinking hard and gulped loudly, his adam’s apple bounced in his throat and before I knew it I asked him if it was a thirst. Surprisingly Eunhyuk was really thinking about that because he started saying something about his hangover. I felt suddenly so disgusted that I had to leave immediately or I would say something I would regret later.

“What the hell, Siwon?”

I opened the door to our office and although it was early in the morning many people were already there. The noisiest, though, was the vampire. I sighed, the morning seemed cloudy already.

“Who told you I had problems with a constipation?!” Eunhyuk was pushing away the boss who had his hands full with laxatives.

“You don´t have to feel shy about it and it´s Mr. Choi for you,” Choi Siwon smacked the back of Eunhyuk´s head.

“If you don´t stop, I´m not helping you at today´s meeting,” the vampire crossed his arms on his chest.

“We´re gonna discuss your own payment so I´m not worried about your attendance,” the boss laughed and I chuckled too. This caused the two arguing men notice me but the moment Eunhyuk glanced at me I knew, something was off.

“Hi, Donghae,” he said. I nodded my head curtly and hurried to my desk. I was in no mood to deal with the vampire.

Both men soon had to leave for the meeting and the office turned quiet. I looked at Eunhyuk´s desk which was as always perfectly clean, if you don´t count the pills and herbal tea from Siwon. I remembered that the house was the same. Although Eunhyuk often looks messy on the outside, his things and apartment are tidy. A very surprising trait for someone who smells so bad. But now that I think of it the house didn´t stink. I can´t really recall the smell but it definitely didn´t reek. How´s that possible?

The day continued well without Eunhyuk around and soon it was lunchtime. As always some of us gathered in the small kitchenette. Sungmin took the place on the balcony although he doesn´t smoke, he was waiting for his friend to come. And really after a few moments the vampire was here and opening his pack of cigarettes.

“Hey, Eunhyuk,” one of the female colleagues called, “we heard about your painful problem,” she laughed. Eunhyuk chuckled and inhaled the smoke.

“Once I find out who came with this , you are so dead,” he pointed to the people inside and everyone laughed. “Don´t laugh. Siwonnie almost fed me those pills, that could have been a disaster!” He added and smiled.

“Hey, really,” Sungmin burst out laughing, “you would have lost the little weight you managed to put on!”

“Talking about putting on weight, Donghae,” Eunhyuk called and I wondered what he wanted with me. Maybe he found out it was me who lied to Siwon about th constipation? But Eunhyuk continued on a celebrating note: “I just conjured you a nice bonus for the project, I expect a dinner from you, brat.”

Eunhyuk winked at me and I didn´t know whether to be happy or not. I just got a huge bonus but I have to take the vampire on dinner. I don´t really want to spend my personal time on the blood thirsty creature. I just wish he won´t be hungry. I realised everyone was waiting for my answer and being a nice guy of course I had to agree.

“But if you want to go to a cake shop for dinner I strongly disagree,” I suddenly remembered the only food I saw him eat.

“Yah! I don´t eat sweets only!” Eunhyuk pouted. It would have looked cute if the cigarette wasn´t stuck between his protruded lips awkwardly.

“You saw him eat?” My co-worker asked surprised.

“See, Eunhyuk? I told you nobody would believe me, if I said you actually eat,” I laughed.

“That´s rude, I do eat and a lot when I´m on it,” the vampire protested.

“Then why didn´t you grow up?” I shot but instead of a frown Eunhyuk´s lips made a way for his huge signature smile. I guess I just passed him the ball for a smash.

“Says someone who wears ten centimetre high insoles in his shoes.” , how does he know?! I blushed deep red and bowed my head. Unfortunately this was a clear signal for everyone that Eunhyuk was telling the truth.

“Really? I wouldn´t have guessed!” One of the office ladies exclaimed. I wanted to jump from the balcony in shame. Eunhyuk saw that and maybe wanted to ease my pain.

“It´s nothing bad. Sungmin should learn from you,” he called but only earned himself a kick to his shin by his friend. “Ugh, sorry,” I heard him mutter.

Why is this ing vampire so good at making fun of me?! What should I do to keep him away from me? My inner voice was trying to convince me that it was my own fault for irritating him. But I can´t help it, he´s a vampire. Bloody monster and his personality .

“Eunhyukkie, where are you?” A booming voice echoed through the office.

“! Hey, Donghae let´s meet around seven, kay?” Eunhyuk said already ducking down. He didn´t forget about the dinner, huh.

“Don´t tell me you are skipping the lunch because of your problem!” Siwon´s voice made everyone laugh.

“Bon Appetite my friends, I´m off to hide!” Eunhyuk saluted and crawled out of the room. A minute later Siwon was in the kitchenette looking for the boy with a bottle of laxative in his hand. Maybe this guy could help me getting rid of the vampire for today. I really don´t want to meet him this evening. I stood up.

“He always hides between the copy machines, he can actually fit there,” I told Siwon. The people around me chuckled thinking it was my revenge for the insoles. Two minutes passed before-

“Save me someone!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I make them fight a lot but it can´t be helped. EunHae and their love-hate relationship is legendary. :D It´s scary enough that such a disgusting war is going on here in Europe but now they even shot a Malaysian airplane, it´s so sad. My grandpa woke up, he´s not fine but I´m sure he opened his eyes thanks to your prayers. Thank you! :) I hope you still like the story and I´m happy that I made some of you laugh. - wish you luck, PandaHero